Need fishing advise!@

GeoffBraceRS

Hey everyone,

One of my friends told me that after 75 I should stop fishing shilo and switch to monks. Is this true?

I know I will make wayyy more money, but how fast is it?

PS - I'm currently getting about 28-30k xp an hour

Can't speak from experience, but yes switch over at 75/80 as you will get around 45-50k xp I believe, plus you make a lot more cash

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Hey everyone,

One of my friends told me that after 75 I should stop fishing shilo and switch to monks. Is this true?

Depends on what you want buddy.

You want to make Money while also collecting decent Fishing XP per hour then go for it :thumbsup:

If you want absolute, pure xp. Stick to Shilo.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Hey everyone,

Depends on what you want buddy.

You want to make Money while also collecting decent Fishing XP per hour then go for it :thumbsup:

If you want absolute, pure xp. Stick to Shilo.

Aha I just figured out that i will make like 50m from 75 to 99 fishing if I do only monks, so I think Im going to go with monks after i get 75 aha :)

thanks for all the input guys

metroidsmudge.png

Sorry about my incorrect figures haha, wasn't quite sure, but I knew it was more than fly fishing

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

If you want fast fishing exp, you should do heavy rod, I think it hits upwards of 70k fishing exp/hour + some str and agility.

Not that much. 50k/hr is a more reasonable estimate. But yeah, you should be doing this.

And if you don't want to do heavy rod fishing, you should have switched to monkfishies ages ago. You're already well past the point where you should be fly fishing.

Once you get 90 you should do Rock tails Great Xp.

Am on 96 with ibis out and am getting like 50k to 60k an hour also the money is very good 2.8k each. (When the Grand Exchange is nice)

Another good fact about them is that you don't have to do millions of loads since each fish gives you 380 Xp each so you do get them slow at first till you get about 93 - 94 but after that your golden.

Because it seems like your getting loads of Xp since each one gives so much Xp each one is the same Xp as 3 sharks and like a pike or something like that ^.^