new sig again

ExpertSeth

Maybe it's gone to quick? Maybe it's to transparent? Maybe it's nearly the same colour as the background? Whatever the reason, the text is a bit vague, and a sig is (In my opinion anyway) to show who the hell you are, and/or what you think. Hard to do that without easily readable text on an abstract piece.

moonmx8.png

"Do you really know me? I might be a God."

Maybe it's gone to quick? Maybe it's to transparent? Maybe it's nearly the same colour as the background? Whatever the reason, the text is a bit vague, and a sig is (In my opinion anyway) to show who the hell you are, and/or what you think. Hard to do that without easily readable text on an abstract piece.

I think so too. I think that quote goes nothing with the mood of the sig and yeah, the text is hard to read.

Nice sig here. I always like to see non render based abstracts, recognising how harder they are compared to the easiest way 'round. I like the color scheme and the busy aspect of the abstract. I'd go with ppl saying text isn't too clear at all (well it is if you take time to read it a couple times, but i guess you'd better look for a more direct comunication on a sig). And yeah...i fail to see a link among lying and yellow.

Artisticaly speaking it's ,again, good. I'd just fix the left side of it, making that darker "block" either more fader in, or with way softened edges. So far it stands out too much and looks a bit odd.

Keep it up