Waterfiend help

AnthonyWL

Since this is my first ever Waterfiend task i would like some help..

First off i will say i am sticking to my rule that i NEVER EVER CANCEL OR BLOCK A TASK NO MATTER HOW ANNOYING OR BORING. So please don't suggest a cancel :)

Besides.. I need Crimson Charms for my Summoning is only 40.

**EDIT**

I have 153 Waterfiends to kill :)

**EDIT2**

Please note again.. I will swap Archer for Slayer Mask.. Sorry.. Ma baaaaad. :mellow:

**EDIT3**

My stats are in the Sig.. But my Attack and Defence are now both 82.. Not sure if it makes a difference or not.. Also 109 Combat.

This is my currently setup.. Kind of dull. I know a Warriors Ring does jack crap because you need Crush and i got Snakeskin for little extra Magic Defence.

setupi.png

I don't have any Imbune Rings. I have Berserker Ring, Warrior Ring, Wealth and Ring of Life. Which one should i chose?

Any improvements to my setup i may like?

What about my inventory?

This is my current.. Note, this is very very basic. I will defenitly change it if you see fit. But i am using it as an example.

inven2.png

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance.

-AnthonyWL :thumbsup:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

For the ring, take a Zerker, since the Warrior ring only boosts slash and you won't need a life.

You are going to have a LOT of trouble without a bunyip/guthans. I recommend buying at least guthans for this.

Cheers mate.. I have Guthans.. Do you think i should Protect from Magic while i use it because the Metal doesn't fare well?

AnthonyWL.png

basicly you would've to do multipile trips cause the lack of guthans or bunyip, but since the last update I think theres solution just for you:

theres new fairy ring you can find information on by the general discussion, it brings you directly to waterfiends. so you can use bank even every 10 if you wish so by using zanaris bank.

I would recommend to help you: take more pray pots for constantly protect from range pray, without any good heal methods you'll need it.

ring: of wat you've said, zerker obviously. will help you the most.

EE/SGS: monks not gonna be enought, so try if you can to bring enchanted excalibular (seers hard diary done) or saradomin godsword (obviously a few could affort it, but you can always lend it from a player. I myself own one and would be glad to lend it to you for free). those 2 things make your trip to last way longer than you'll except.

course prays: with the new quest and new prayers, it's worth checking - haven't checked it myself yet. the range reflect might be usefull by hurting them abit more and taking abit less pray points, and maybe berserker pray for making your super sets last longer. but again, I haven't tried it myself, so I can't guarentee it's good in 100%, yet.

overall, good luck with your task :wink:

want_a_box.png

Cheers mate.. I have Guthans.. Do you think i should Protect from Magic while i use it because the Metal doesn't fare well?

No, pray range even though you are in Guthans.

A bunyip + EE should last you down there for as long as your potions let you.

I don't have the new Prayers. I have a Saradomin Sword and over 100M cash so i can afford a few things.. With that Zammy Spear and the Karils armour would it be wise to Pay 60% of the time Range to prolong my stay there? Also.. I have Sharks as a better food source.

Should i.. Dare i say it.. Cancel the task -shudder :ohnoes:- until i have 69 Summoning then use Bunyip when i get it next?

**EDIT**

I think i have the Charms for 65-70. So i will have a look see a bit later..

Oh and again.. I don't mind if i have to do Multiple trips.. But how many Waterfiends per trip would you estimate with the current set-up but bringing say 2 more Prayer Pots and Sharks instead of Monks with Pray every now and again..

AnthonyWL.png

I have no idea but you could get a void spinner. they are about half of what a bunyip is and would improve you length greatly but you would probably still have to bank.... I you take more prayer potions. forget what he said about guthans. It is easy to get to so getting more supplies should only take about 2 min.

Yeah I can't spell get over it!

groeschen1.png

I don't have the new Prayers. I have a Saradomin Sword and over 100M cash so i can afford a few things.. With that Zammy Spear and the Karils armour would it be wise to Pay 60% of the time Range to prolong my stay there? Also.. I have Sharks as a better food source.

Should i.. Dare i say it.. Cancel the task -shudder :ohnoes:- until i have 69 Summoning then use Bunyip when i get it next?

**EDIT**

I think i have the Charms for 65-70. So i will have a look see a bit later..

Oh and again.. I don't mind if i have to do Multiple trips.. But how many Waterfiends per trip would you estimate with the current set-up but bringing say 2 more Prayer Pots and Sharks instead of Monks with Pray every now and again..

100M is good, sgs will help very much. void spinner is restoring half the hp bunyip restores per minute (therefore he's still pretty good there), sharks will also help greatly, guthans isn't really needed and just making things messy, and as long you unlock the fairy ring you get to do very short trips to bank as I explained before. so even if it'll be "alot" of trips (~5 trips by my estimate, but again I've never tested it on your conditions and donno even how much you have in task...), anyways it won't take long to bank at all. so just do all that, and never forget range pray, and you should be okay.

want_a_box.png

and donno even how much you have in task...)

I am not going to buy a Saradomin Godsword yet..

I said it in my first post.. 153 Waterfiends.

Thank you for all of your help guys :thumbsup: I truly appreciate it :)

-AnthonyWL

AnthonyWL.png