Next-gen gaming consoles prediction thread

Ruzbeh

A so-called analyst in the Toronto Star claims that by 2012, Sony will have sold 120 million units, X-box 60 million units. And the funny thing is that the column was so biased that they'd praise X-box for like 5 paragraphcs, then try to downplay the fact that Playstation has sold 4 times as many. And then they'd spew a few more false facts in favour of X-box.

I honestly see it being a lot more even this time around. The playstation has a much later release date and they are not having an online community feature like Xbox live, which the revolution is going to do also. I think this is a very stupid decision and could great hurt sales.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS3 will absolutely destroy Xbox 360 and ESPECIALLY the nintendo, how will nintendo sell 160 million? lol

PS3

Xbox 360

Nintendo

How do you explain PS3's horrible plan for online play? You posted right after me, but didn't even bother to read?

Online play is a huge factor and Sony is being very stupid by taking it so non-chalant.

i thought at E3 they said they were going to have an online service that would rival Xbox Live, or have things changed?

Circumstances have changed.

yeah.. werent they supposed to have like 5+ usb ports and somekind of HUB integrated into it? i havent researched it since E3 really..