Mining

Ezkaton

I currently have found a type of love for mining on a nooby acc that I made and I'd like to try to take this love to ezkaton but I don't know what to mine.

With ez i often found myself losing patience because I felt like I was getting nowhere which I guess is inevitable with the fact that you increase the amount of exp you need each level.

However I'm willing to give mining a 2nd chance on him, and therefore I'd like ideas on what to do...... Please please please don't even mention "you could do iron and drop it" or "granite and drop it" because I'd like to bank my ores and make a profit on them if I'm going to put myself through this.

So people, suggestions please, all will be extremely helpful!

Much love,

Ez x

P.S. Is a D Pick as useful as people are saying they are??

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

If you want to bank the ores, then Kyatt mining iron and banking at CW would be good thing to do. If you have Ardougne Cloak 3 then that would be better.

You can also try mining coal and mith ore and superheating into mithril bars for some magic and smithing exp as well as mining. But that only works if you want smithing and/or magic exp aswell.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

If you want to bank the ores, then Kyatt mining iron and banking at CW would be good thing to do. If you have Ardougne Cloak 3 then that would be better.

You can also try mining coal and mith ore and superheating into mithril bars for some magic and smithing exp as well as mining. But that only works if you want smithing and/or magic exp aswell.

What does the Ardy Cloak do then?

and hmmm i've heard of that method before, never tried it...... I'm not too fussed about smithing exp atm, I like making cannonballs ^.^...... would the coal trucks be a good method at all either?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

What does the Ardy Cloak do then?

and hmmm i've heard of that method before, never tried it...... I'm not too fussed about smithing exp atm, I like making cannonballs ^.^...... would the coal trucks be a good method at all either?

Whether you want xp or cash (and it sounds like you'd like both), iron is better than coal. Yes, coal is worth more per ore, but iron is obtained so much faster coal doesn't need to be mined. (Get yourself Varrock Armour 1 so that you can get two ores a fair amount of the time instead of just one.)

The Ardougne Cloak allows you to teleport as much as you want to the monastery south of Ardougne where there are iron ores. It also allows you to use a Beast of Burden since you don't require the Kyatt to get to Piscatoris. Because of this, Ardougne is clearly the better option.

At level 80, switch to concentrated gold in the Living Rock Caverns. You might even give concentrated coal a try before that.

Don't bother with Dragon Pickaxe for now. If you're mining iron, you'll already be going at the fastest possible rate with a Rune Pick, and D-Pick will continue to drop slowly over time before you acquire the level where you'll want it.

Best of luck with one of my most-loved skills!

"All that is gold does not glitter..."