Melee Specters

tigershelby2

Just wear any prayer gear that you have and pray protect from Magic.

If you want to bank the herb drops you should only need 2-4 Prayer pots before you have an inventory full of decent herbs, you will cover the cost of potions easy.

Also worth noting that if the Slayer Tower is crowded you can go to Pollnivneach well and kill them there if you've done Smoking Kills, usually it's empty.

Well i would really like to do the task in one go, but with close to 200 i doubt that will happen.

So, would full black d hide be good enough to tank them? Or should i just get my initiate and pray tank them with house tabs?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

If you don't want to pick up herbs, you can easily do the task in one go with enough prayer pots. I wouldn't recommend it, since you can make upwards of 500k on a task like that, but if you just want to do it as fast as possible, it's an option.

If you do pick them up though, you'll probably be able to do about 50-60 per trip, or around 80 or more with a war tort.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

If you don't want to pick up herbs, you can easily do the task in one go with enough prayer pots. I wouldn't recommend it, since you can make upwards of 500k on a task like that, but if you just want to do it as fast as possible, it's an option.

If you do pick them up though, you'll probably be able to do about 50-60 per trip, or around 80 or more with a war tort.

Well I cant use a tort, but I can use a t bird. So with initiate I could make my money back from herb drops?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Well I cant use a tort, but I can use a t bird. So with initiate I could make my money back from herb drops?

Oh, definitely. On my last spectre task of 233, I made just under 900k. You'll make your money back and more :]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

[/hide]

Oh, definitely. On my last spectre task of 233, I made just under 900k. You'll make your money back and more :]

Now im actually looking forword to this task. One last question though. What herbs should i be picking up?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I also pick up herbs over harralander.

I only pick up certain seeds to save space. Usually just snapdragon, lantadyme, and dwarf weed.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]