(Not sure if this is in the right place) A Hooded figure..

Grimdark

~As you enter the tavern, you quickly notice a hooded figure, maybe Male? Too hard to tell; sitting at a table, mug full of ale on the table, a copy of the Varrock Herald in his hands, he seems engaged in it, you walk up and he begins to speak:~

"The names Grimdark, Rel Grimdark; Yeah, your probably wondering why i look so mysterious..*The man chuckles* It's to make people like you get the wrong idea, I'm just your average guy..enjoying my mead *He takes a sip* You can generally find me around Gielnor, i tend to enjoy adventuring.

(I GUESS this is a introduction, as i am an avid Role-player, hit me up in-game; I'm always in 42.)

widowsgrimm.png

Welcome into the Tavern!

Great to see you here. Why don't you participate in Aeroiki, our crazy world game. Just make sure you don't take the South-East Asian islands. :thumbsup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Cheers mate

Sorry for mistaking you for a lady. With all those baggy robes and hood, you could have easily have been from the female persuasion. And I dig a girl that knows her way around an adventure. Alas, you are not the fair maiden I seek. Good day to you sir, may we meet again under more profound circumstances!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The Illustrious Archimage A steps out from no where, it seems.

"Evening, fancy a cuppa?" She says, seeming to produce a cup of tea from nowhere. As you look down into it the tea bag bobs.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.