Merching Clans

De_Lille_D

I know that these clans are rigged big time by the leaders who buy first, announce the item, sell too early and have the members get stuck with the items.

I'm trying to take advantage of the people who stay with it to the end, but I want to know if these items actually reach the set price (dump price) or if everyone sells early.

Anyone have any experience with this?

If they tell you to dump Granite Mauls (180k in max now) at 400k, what is a good price to be sure everything sells immediately?

They NEVER reach the set dump price. That's where the whole scam comes in, the leaders set the price ridiculously high but dump a lot sooner than the dump price. Example: The dump price for berserker necklaces was 7m they were dumped at like 3.5m. It happens every time they won't reach it.

Id say like 250k - 280k never wait till the dump price, thats a bunch of bull s[beep] If you try to get in with the multi billionares like Chessy018 you will need to plan it out and be careful as the clan leaders never do what they say.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

If you want to merch, you should strike out on your own and pick an item from the GE. That's what I do. Sometimes I am lucky and a clan starts buying into it. But I do not merch in a clan, because when you swim with the sharks you are bound to get bitten.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I see it more like a big game of chicken: about 50 cars riding towards each other and turning away at the last moment. The longer you stay, the higher the thrill.

When is it safe to start turning away, to be sure not to hit anyone? 50% of dump price?

I was kinda hoping for several examples (thanks for the berserker necklace though - they reached 3.8m btw); they can't all have ended like this... Also I got other tricks up my sleeve if I realize I'm too late.

I'm guessing it also matters how successful the clan is. Anyone know the most successful clans out there?

I see it more like a big game of chicken: about 50 cars riding towards each other and turning away at the last moment. The longer you stay, the higher the thrill.

When is it safe to start turning away, to be sure not to hit anyone? 50% of dump price?

I was kinda hoping for several examples (thanks for the berserker necklace though - they reached 3.8m btw); they can't all have ended like this... Also I got other tricks up my sleeve if I realize I'm too late.

I'm guessing it also matters how successful the clan is. Anyone know the most successful clans out there?

The most successful for the leaders would probably be smokin mils, I don't think any are successful for the non ranked people though. Sadly I'm pretty sure all public merch clan items have never hit the dump price and ended up like the berserker necklace. Smokin mils seems to get there items very high in price very fast if that's what you meant by successful.