A GOOD IDEA-------NATURE STAFF

hail_mighty

This has been suggested before, and yes with the other staffs too. They added runecrafting, thats pretty generous, back in my day you had to find all your runes by hand! slaying goblins and what not, you couldnt get any of these fancy pants runes like chaos/nats/deaths and above from any of your little rune shops!

Back to the topic at hand, this is a bad idea cos it would slaughter the economy and proper push prices down. they'd have to make staffs/ battlestaffs(maybe they could, make them all battlestaff only or 4mil each, mage level of 70+ or higher to wield, make it for people who just have lots of money, maybe put a total level cap on it too?). But its a bit silly too, the point of the current staffs are that they are elemental, the theory works, kinda. If they did add the staffs, some people would argue they should make them staff craftable, but it wont work anyway so ill stop with that idea(due to current levels etc). Some people make a very decent living off nature crafting, a staff would hurt alot of them who use it for income.

In your day? When was your day? Did it take place in a dream? Rune shops have sold chaos and death ever since I can remember. And 4 mil for a nature staff, as you suggested, is funny. 4 Mil is approximately 13k natures. Once you pass 13k alchs, then youre MAKING 300gp each alch. This would be bringing in even more money to the economy then alching currently is. (Or at least quicker, seeing as you wouldnt have to rc nats)

lol sorry, i actually did mean to say 14mil. still though, 13k alcs will take a fair bit of time as it is, how long before you get bored? i didnt spend ages thinking and calculating when i made that post, i made it up as i went along, forgive me, i have better things to do. as for MY day, it was evidentally before your time, im guessing you werent around in the days before you had all these fancy rs2 graphics, and your runecrafting skills (like i clearly said, put some effort into reading before you post). if you were, you'd know the shops only sold like the basic elemental runes, minds and bodies. As for the comment about more money in the economy, it is not neccesarilly a good thing(i got the impression that comment was made in response to something i said?)

The way you speak about everything makes it even more obvious youre lying. And when you say you put effort into your post, does it mean you used your imagination super-duper a lot? :? I am awaremore money in the economy isnt a good thing, in fact, in the context it was mentioned in, it should have been quite clear that I was saying it was a bad thing.

edge, i think it's obvious that he is talking about before runescape2 came out. back when runescape "classic" was the only one. the rune shops sold air, fire, earth, water, mind, and body. there was no runecrafting. all high-level runes (blood, death, chaos, nature) were obtained ONLY from monster drops, and seeing people with huge quantities of these runes was quite rare (other than dupers, like tiwi etc.)

so anyways - i really like the druid staff idea. and i also like the idea of it being the reward to a challenging (puzzling, not slaying level 700 monsters) quest. this idea could definitely have a future.

85 in all stats, all quests done, and would cost 20 million gp for the first one, and would have charges such as, 20 million gp would have 70000 charges, then to recharge it after those charges, you get another 70000 charges. if any new quests come out you cannot use the staff again until you complete that quest. :P

Not to mention the fact that the quest you have to do will take about a month :roll: thats the only way it could be implamented

The staff would ruin the nature runecrafting economy, and the staff itself would cost about 300 mil, due to it's value and infinite amount of natures.

*300 mil is 1 mil nats, 1 mil nats is an average amount a high alcher uses throughout Rs.*

So it wouldn't be such a good idea.

UNLESS:

The staff held like 500 charges, *aka natures.* that you would use up, then recharge it for the same price as 500 natures, about 150k.

This has been suggested before, and yes with the other staffs too. They added runecrafting, thats pretty generous, back in my day you had to find all your runes by hand! slaying goblins and what not, you couldnt get any of these fancy pants runes like chaos/nats/deaths and above from any of your little rune shops!

Back to the topic at hand, this is a bad idea cos it would slaughter the economy and proper push prices down. they'd have to make staffs/ battlestaffs(maybe they could, make them all battlestaff only or 4mil each, mage level of 70+ or higher to wield, make it for people who just have lots of money, maybe put a total level cap on it too?). But its a bit silly too, the point of the current staffs are that they are elemental, the theory works, kinda. If they did add the staffs, some people would argue they should make them staff craftable, but it wont work anyway so ill stop with that idea(due to current levels etc). Some people make a very decent living off nature crafting, a staff would hurt alot of them who use it for income.

In your day? When was your day? Did it take place in a dream? Rune shops have sold chaos and death ever since I can remember. And 4 mil for a nature staff, as you suggested, is funny. 4 Mil is approximately 13k natures. Once you pass 13k alchs, then youre MAKING 300gp each alch. This would be bringing in even more money to the economy then alching currently is. (Or at least quicker, seeing as you wouldnt have to rc nats)

lol sorry, i actually did mean to say 14mil. still though, 13k alcs will take a fair bit of time as it is, how long before you get bored? i didnt spend ages thinking and calculating when i made that post, i made it up as i went along, forgive me, i have better things to do. as for MY day, it was evidentally before your time, im guessing you werent around in the days before you had all these fancy rs2 graphics, and your runecrafting skills (like i clearly said, put some effort into reading before you post). if you were, you'd know the shops only sold like the basic elemental runes, minds and bodies. As for the comment about more money in the economy, it is not neccesarilly a good thing(i got the impression that comment was made in response to something i said?)

The way you speak about everything makes it even more obvious youre lying. And when you say you put effort into your post, does it mean you used your imagination super-duper a lot? :? I am awaremore money in the economy isnt a good thing, in fact, in the context it was mentioned in, it should have been quite clear that I was saying it was a bad thing.

i see, i wasnt sure what you was getting at with the money thing. as for thing about me putting effort into my post, i dont recall saying that, i said you should put some effort into reading. it was cos you seemed to be re-stating my point that you i thought you were getting at more money being a good thing. and yes, yes i am lying, all i do is lie, every single post i make on these forums are lies, because im sad and lonely, and need friends, so ill lie about stuff to make them.

im not exactly sure what it is you're trying to say im lying about, but i dont honestly care, you obviously are an idiot, and i dont want to get off topic arguing with you. but dont take any of this personally, as im sure you're going to do. im just saying things as i see it.

LOL, please explain how I am "obviously" an idiot? I, in no way, see any reason, let alone any obvious reasons, as for me to be deemed an idiot. I am "saying things as I see it" as well. And I was restating, yes, but in my own words. Read any thread, say in help and advice. The threads will have 10 or so responses, almost all saying the exact same thing. If people hear something from one person, they're liable not to believe it.

As for you lying, I was referring to "your day" and it being "evidently before my time", as the falsified statements. "Your day" was most likely around when I started playing this game, if not after. Rune shops sold chaos and death (fancy pants runes as you call them, rofl), as they still do today.

bad bad bad idea :( The only way it could work is if the staff had say 100 charges(uses) cost about 30k. That way the only dam thing it would help is not having to use that one spot for natures. Something like that could work but i still say that it shouldn't be done just because staffes are ment to be elemental.

You have the right, and people have the right to hate you for it.

Thus, the circle of life is complete.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.