Armadyl inventory

glasscube

What should my inventory look like? 79 summoning and I have EE, so obviously EE and I know bat is better, but should I take a BoB?

85 Defense/86 Mage

Also I don't have the absolute best gear either, Karil top/skirt, dsq, verac helm, fury

Edited by glasscube

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

tele tab, ruby bolts e, diamond bolts e, broad bolts, 1 war tort summoned filled entirely with brews, 1 tort in invent 1 titan in invent, titan scrolls, 12 rests, rest of invent brews.

thats my setup for trio/duoing

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Yeah bats are better healing but titans are easier to use during combat.

5 man or more bring bat though

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

tele tab, ruby bolts e, diamond bolts e, broad bolts, 1 war tort summoned filled entirely with brews, 1 tort in invent 1 titan in invent, titan scrolls, 12 rests, rest of invent brews.

Huh how do you restore the stats lost from brews?

Super restores do the trick. And also i would bring a bat(s) and titans when your inv gets emptier use a bat to get some papyas.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Super restores do the trick. And also i would bring a bat(s) and titans when your inv gets emptier use a bat to get some papyas.

Bats and Titans? Isn't that pushing inventory space having to carry two sets of scrolls? I guess it doesn't make that much of a difference though.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Sorry for hijacking but here is something I've always wondered.

If you bring a spirit wolf with howl scrolls, could you get the bosses followers to stop attacking you?

Probaly, but howl scrolls only last a few seconds

DM0Yq2c.png

12 rests

DM0Yq2c.png

Use this inven instead

This is in order, from left to right, top to down (not that it matters...):

EE, Diamond (e), Ruby (e), 4 P Pots, 2 Super Restores, 6 Brews, 500 Fruit Fall scrolls, 5 bats, 1 Tort, Mithril Grapple, Pineapple Pizzas, B2P Tabs, Teli Tab. Have one tort out with sharks in it.

You don't need too many brews. When I used bat, I never drank more than 1-2 brews on a full trip. The tort should last you long enough to clear up your inventory for fruit when bat is out. It's better to fill up your inven with bones than with fruits. Think of fruits as a last ditch resort. Once you're good with using bat scrolls, you wont have to worry about all the tedious clicking. Titan wont heal you enough unless you're in a pro team and you have pro gear, which you dont.

guido_49.png