Whats Up

zarfamily2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I saw a sexy level 100 in 1 of those pictures, probably the most fun i had on rs, tonnes of low levels for easy 3 hits, and still a buncha of higher levels so there was always people to fight. That was back when people didnt mind fighting someone 5-10 levels higher cause we knew how flawed the combat system was haha. Then came in the wave of autoers and pansys who wouldn't fight unless they had the exact same combat level as you on the tip.it calculator, lol.

I think i actually fought on both sides of that "max vs. zar war", lol because i remember being friends with both of you.

I gotta give a lot of props to zar, he was the first person i ever saw re-attack or magic bug or whatever you want to call it, he wouldnt tell me how he did it, but i figured it out shortly after haha, as many of you know thats how i got a lot of kills on runescape.

I remember being in Ard bank and seeing someone asking for a lockpic, so said ok whilst looking for it in my invent. Turns out it was Zar and straight up someone says " oh you are just sucking up to him" ...

I remember thinking it would or at least SHOULD take a hell of a lot more than a lockpick if that was the case :twisted:

Proudly getting art removed from my signature after all these years!