TGC Presents: The Great Minigame Freak Train - Over

The Terosian Gaming Conglomerate Presents...

The Great Minigame Freak Train

Win the challenges to win your freedom yelled out the king,

My name is Itzal,

Recently the simple life just hasnt been enough for me. Theres a whole wide world out there, and I want to explore it. I set out to confront my king, and let him know that I was tired of being under somebody's rule. He just laughed at me, and with a smile said

I am a fair king, so Ill make you a deal. I have a list of challenges here I want you to participate in. Amuse me by winning them, and you shall have your freedom, but you cant win these alone

I accepted this challenge, and set forth to overcome these challenges. The very first challenge was to storm the castle of my kings rival, and steal their flag, from there other challenges would be presented to me.

I call upon all of you to help me defeat these challenges and win my freedom.

Event at a glance

Starting location: Castle Wars Lobby

World: 99 (Some world hopping may be necessary.)

Event type: P2P

Date: Sunday, January 17th 2010

Time: 12pm PST (1pm MST, 2pm CST, 3pm EST,)

UK Time: 8pm

Time not listed? Visit the site below Click here

Suggested Attire: Combat gear to start (no head gear or cape)

Stuff to bring: Empty inventory. Have equipment for various safe minigames in the bank. You'll also need money for a couple boat rides.

TGC Host: Itzal Teros

Clan Chat: Itzal Teros

Other TGC Attending: TBA

Event Summery

Castle Wars

We'll start out with a single game of Castle Wars. If we don't have enough people to start a game ourselves we'll switch to a Castle Wars world.

If we have to world hop we'll all join the Zamorak team and see if we can't influence the outcome.

Castle Wars Guide

Tip.it's Castle Wars Guide

Fishing Trawler

After our game of Castle Wars we'll head over to Yanille to bank, then to Port Khazard for a round on the Fishing Trawler. This one we'll certainly be doing on our own.

Be sure to bring money for a boat ride from Port Khazard to Brimhaven. The base fare is 1,600 coins. If you have a Ring of Charos (a) and/or have completed Cabin Fever you can get a discount on the fare.

Fishing Trawler Guide

Tip.it's Trawler Guide

Tzhaar Fight Pits

Upon our return to Port Khazard at the completion of our fishing trip we'll set sail to Brimhaven. From there we'll head over to the volcano, and descend down into the subterranean Tzhaar city.

Once in the city, we'll bank for supplies, then off to the Fight Pits for a round of PvP action.

Tzhaar Fight Pits Guide

Tip.it's Fight Pits Guide

Barbarian Assault

When we're done beating the hell out of each other with assorted weapons we'll bank again for the 30gp boat fare, and sail from Brimhaven to East Ardougne. Then we'll bank again in northwest East Ardougne to collect our equipment/supplies for Barbarian Assault.

After our long trek north to the minigame site we'll form teams with each other to get through this PvE combat game. If you've never played this before I suggest you come here before the event and take the tutorial to save time during.

Barbarian Assault Guide

Tip.it's Barbarian Assault Guide

Al-Kharid Duel Arena

Then, once we've killed the Penance Queen, we'll start our longest trek yet: to Al-Kharid. We'll bank at the Duel Arena, before initiating a tournament.

To avoid having to shell out entrance fees, though, we'll do our own little tournament in the main arena area. Be sure to be in the clan chat for tournament instructions.

Al-Kharid Duel Arena Guide

Tip.it's Duel Arena Guide

Soul Wars

Now that we're in Misthalin, we'll head to Edgeville for our last minigame south of the Wilderness Ditch. Upon arrival, we'll enter the Soul Wars portal and proceed similarly to how we did at Castle Wars.

Soul Wars Guide

Tip.it's Soul Wars Guide

Clan Wars

After the conclusion of Soul Wars, we'll stop at Edgeville bank to deposit our valuables. With nothing at risk, we'll head north to the Wilderness Volcano to bank again.

At this point you may retrieve your combat gear. Be sure to bring food and/or a 1-click teleport in case we run into any troublesome revenants.

When we're at Clan Wars we'll either team up to take on the first comer, or split into two teams and take on each other, depending on how many people we find there.

Clan Wars Guide

Tip.it's Clan Wars Guide

Stealing Creation

Lastly, we'll return to the Wilderness Volcano to empty our inventories and bank our worn equipment. When finished, we'll head slightly southwest for a game of Stealing Creation.

As usual, how we proceed depends on how many people we have. Since this is the last game on the list there's a chance we'll stick around past the first round to kill time (or just for the hell of it).

Stealing Creation Guide

Tip.it's Stealing Creation Guide

I hope to see everyone there! :D

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

This event will indeed take a while to complete. Hence why there's only one round at each game, and why I chose to only use safe team games that are broken up into rounds. That way everyone can get involved and we have clear-cut stopping points.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

Being as i'm not a member obviously I won't be there, but it'll be fun people should go.

Same here. Have a good time everyone ^_^.

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

Tehee, I joined the darkside (Funorb). Arcanists is the new runescape :D!! Perhaps you should host funorb events aslo?

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

48 minutes to go.

Don't forget screen shots!

lol You're a little late.

5 hours and 45 minutes later the event is officially over. I know I enjoyed myself. I'm just disappointed that we couldn't kill the Penance Queen. I hope those of you that came enjoyed your time with TGC today.

An extra note: Everyone that attended today is a TET member. Look at that however. :P

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

Well I expected a long event and boy was that long (6 hours). Everyone had a wonderful time and my personal best was at the Barbarian Assault, where we got to level 10 the final battle, I have never got past level 2 before. :grin:

Thanks Itzal for a wonderful evenings entertainment. I look forward to the next event, but please don't keep me up till 2 in the morning next time. <3:

Well I expected a long event and boy was that long (6 hours). Everyone had a wonderful time and my personal best was at the Barbarian Assault, where we got to level 10 the final battle, I have never got past level 2 before. :grin:

Thanks Itzal for a wonderful evenings entertainment. I look forward to the next event, but please don't keep me up till 2 in the morning next time. <3:

I think the next event is my event, and no worries it won't be nearly as long.

advent-children-cloud-honest1.jpg

99 Fishing 11/12/2006 790th fisher to 99

Former Tip.it Events team leader

If you've been waiting for TGC's next event post, I apologize for there not being one up yet. Preparations are taking longer than expected.

If it comes down to it just meet me outside Edgeville Bank on World 7 at the usual time (3:00PM/15:00 EST on Sunday, January 24th 2010). We'll make something up as we go. :wink:

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png