Silent Ember Defeats Clan Envy

Cowmonkey

Props to ENVY for staying the whole fight... they improved alot from the past.... good clan. :thumbup:

COngratz to SE. I had fun, but I had the downs in the end and wonder off on my own looking for a weak and helpless Envy member to kill and brag about it later. It came true.... I think he was level 98.... :rolleyes:

100114175119u.png

Oh well had fun =).

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

tht's a nice win over envy

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gj SE xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No cowmonkey rage kick today?

Gratz on tricking Envy on warring you, was rather low but props on envy for accepting it and staying as long as they did.

lol

gj se :thumbsup:

krissusigsmall.png

Gratz on tricking Envy on warring you, was rather low but props on envy for accepting it and staying as long as they did.

They had a 4 day prep just before this fight inwhich they had to drop half of their pull, it was against TV[Team Vendetta]. They came to us at first looking for a fight we were PMed by demiros that they were having a god awful pull so we took Envy up on their offer. Their fight was a 4 day prep ours was a 1 day. The actual fight prep was 40ish mins. There really was no tricky other then that. It would be expected for any clan to stay a whole of 30 mins for a CWAri even if they are outpulled by 6. So I really don't know how it was "Low" of us. The whole time they told us they had about 15-20 people, they came with 30. We said we had 20-25 came with 36. Unless you know a full story I would advise you staying off Silent Ember topics as I do respect you as a fellow Troll and would prefer not debating over something based on a half knowledgable opinon. :thumbup:

Envy had brought friends I'm sure they weren't really complying as you can tell ThepanicTank gave you free kills. If it was close opts why would you have people hide in the begining and then enter the portal

6590ew.jpg

gj guys solid win :thumbup: maybe another time envy.

wow yh this sundays war gona be intresting, and hard gl :)

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

Gratz we were fighting Envy before you guys :D Envy wasnt happy they had to drop so many Cause are pull wasnt great do to CR having a war. Guess they ask you guys for war after that :D

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008