saw 2 (spoilers)

flamestrike

can anyone explain the ending to me, what i got out of it was, the cop was the real test and that his son was locked in a safe inside the room with him the whole time, the kid in the house was a look alike? the girl helped them out, but ends up working for jigsaw the hole time?

confusing, any explanation

they thought that they were watching them in the room live but it was a tape.

his son was safe in the case. The girl was working for the guy and she brought them all into the room. Jigsaw died at the end but the girl will carry on his experiments and stuff.

the cop locked in that room in the end. so I'm guessing saw III.... 8)

his son was safe in the case. The girl was working for the guy and she brought them all into the room. Jigsaw died at the end but the girl will carry on his experiments and stuff.

I think that the dad in the room at the end is just going to die. He already had his game (talk to john). Since he failed that one he just gets the same fate as adam and the doctor from the last movie.

so basically, this happened already and they were just watching a video, and even though all those people died amanda and his son really had the antidote and after they got out she locked him in a safe, and eric had to play jigsaws game to get him back but he failed and was locked in the original saw room

ok i think i understand now, and i see why jigsaw like knew what was happening even though he wasnt watching.

• 2 weeks later...

amanda set the cop up

jigsaw said his son would be safe all along

she set him up by thinking he can save his son by going to the house

he gets there and now he is the new game and another plot will grow around it....for a 3rd movie

basically the important part no one has told u is that she set him up...i think this way because i would really like to see this series of movies continue

I think that the dad in the room at the end is just going to die. He already had his game (talk to john). Since he failed that one he just gets the same fate as adam and the doctor from the last movie.

They never really tell you that the doctor from the first movie dies...or maybe I missed something in the second one...Damn, I gotta watch them both again :oops:

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!

• 2 weeks later...
They never really tell you that the doctor from the first movie dies...or maybe I missed something in the second one...Damn, I gotta watch them both again :oops:

Dr. Gordon definately died. Although it wasn't directly shown in the first one, it was pretty strongly implied (died of blood loss.) However, when Amanda and the teenager enter the bathroom from Saw in Saw II, the bodies of both Dr. Gordon and Adam are seen.