low lvl tribrid pker

RUNESCAPEfantasy

hi all i was thinking of making a new pker as my current one ( a zerker pure) fails alot

i was thinking of making an account like this

60 att

90 str

70 def

90+ range

70 pray

94+ mage

90hp

this would make me 97cb and max out at 102 (99 str and hp)

this account will have b gloves, ancients, piety and a large cash pile so i will be pking in barrows and corrupt pvp armor

i will be ranging with diamond e, maging with barrage and blitz and meleeing with d skimmy+ corrupt vlz

would this be a good pvp account in the 90-110/115 combat range

thanks

Tribrid isn't a word.

Hybrid means a mixed breed/solution that takes properties from more than one.

So if you did want a word for a melle/mage/range it'd still be a hybrid.

Cept its not really a hybrid at all because by training all the combat classes you have completely dodged every single type of pure going and created a general account, in whihc case limiting yourself is foolish and you'd be better just to get all 99s to complete batter people.

Especially as at ~100 combat people aren't gonna assume you are weak (whole point of a pure).

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

99 range will get me 110m+ easy so that pays for the mage and a few armor sets and all the rest of my cash will come from merching.

the only hard thing i can see about this is doing knights training with 60 att (or 61 i forget what the quests get you)

• 2 weeks later...