Getting rid of Wolpertinger pouches

Urza285

How do I get rid of them? They wont sell in the GE. I'm 93 summoning. I really want to sell them properly or get shards because there is at least 3.8m sitting there.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

If you are adamant on getting money, you could alch or sell to general stores.

Oh man I just realized I could turn them in for the 70% shard return. Wolpertinger pouches take 92 summoning to make. I must be +1 summoning level to turn in pouches that take anywhere between 91-98 to summon. Basically I need 92+1 summoning to turn in... I'm 93.

I'm the noobiest high level ever :P.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Haha, well at least you figured it out! :thumbsup:

Haha, well at least you figured it out! :thumbsup:

I might've missed it, but I think Tip.it needs to put that chart up on their Summoning Skill Guide.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well the data is fairly hard to get, and with so many familiars, I doubt the table would be worth the effort.

Another good way to use pouches, is to use them for what they're intended for, like the wopletinger doubles what you get from farming bushes, which could be a lot of money if you're doing white berry or poison ivy.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Well the data is fairly hard to get, and with so many familiars, I doubt the table would be worth the effort.

Their charts is here actually.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

nvm, so you're right. Then again, with it being so easy, I don't see very much reason to make one.