Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Urza285's
Aimless Wanderings

Flvpbwr.png

urza285.png

Introduction

Thanks to randomly looking at Jeremy's blog I found this beaut!

Urza285 virtual stats over 99! [indecentcode.com]

Disclaimer: These stats are kept to let me know exactly where each skill lies on the level continuum past level 99. These stats offer me the insight needed to help me to continue playing as a skiller. With these signatures I am allowed some understanding of where nonexistent levels may lie despite there not actually being any official levels past 99 besides in the dungeoneering skill.

Current Goals

[hide=Completionist Cape Obtained!]
- 2917th to all 99 stats, 120 dungeoneering and completionist obtained on October 25th, 2012.
- 2146th to reclaim completionist cape after Divination on November 4th, 2013.

completionistcape.png
[/hide]

[+] All skill levels at maximum (120 Dungeoneering and 99 in all other skills)
[+] All quests complete (including hidden ones)
[+] All Miniquests Complete
[+] All Varrock museum Kudos: 183/183 Kudos
[+] All tasks complete
[+] Every music track unlocked
[+] All magic spells unlocked (Spells from Livid Farm, Mage Training Arena, and the Mage Arena)
[+] All prayers unlocked (Prayer from Dungeoneering and Camelot training room)
[+] Defeat the Queen Black Dragon and Obtain the First Dragonkin Journal
[+] Defeat the Cave Wolf Matriach and claim the reward from Claus the cook in Carnillian Rising.
[+] Score a minimum of 1,111 in a session of the Big Chinchompa minigame.
[+] Complete all smithing and mining requests for the Doric and Son's business.
[+] Complete the player owned port tutorial.
[+] Constructed a Tuska Mask.
[+] Complete either the Hyu-Ji, Quin or Eastern Curiosities storyline from your Port.
[+] Find all the pieces of the Reefwalker's Cape forgotten scroll.
[+] Complete the Mahjarrat Memories miniquest.
[+] Find all 14 Bandos chronicles on Yu'biusk.
[+] Defeat every boss at least once to eart 'the Reaper' title.

Completionist Cape Trim

[+] 4,000 Chompy kills: ???/4000
[+] Scabarite research completed
[+] Obtained the Shadow Sword
[+] Highest rune shop unlocked from Ali Morrisane
[+] All hot-air balloon travel routes unlocked
[+] Eagle transport routes fully unlocked
[+] Defeated the 4 sub-bosses in the Pollnivneach Slayer Dungeon
[+] Unlocked ability to craft all Slayer items and to deliver killing blows quicker
[+] Master White Knight rank obtained
[+] Unlocked all flying broomstick teleports
[+] Found all hidden treasure from Making History
[+] Achieved 1,250+ Conquest rank
[+] Unlocked the full power of the Ivandis flail and Blisterwood weapons
[+] Speak to Lanthus while wearing a full set of profound decorative armour
[+] Unlocked maximum access to Mobilising Armies rewards
[+] Defeated all champions
[+] Achieved maximum rank in each Barbarian Assault role
[+] Completed all Court Cases
[+] Completed 25 chimp ice deliveries
[+] Completed all Barbarian Training with Otto
[+] Found all barbarian notes in the Ancient Cavern
[+] Unlocked all rewards from the Artisans Workshop
[+] Obtained all circus clothing
[+] Completed the Dahmaroc statue in your player-owned house
[+] Unlocked the Scroll of life ability
[+] Unlocked the Scroll of cleansing ability
[+] Unlocked the Scroll of Efficiency ability
[+] Earned the Vyrelord/Vyrelady title
[+] Visited the top of Dominion Tower
[+] Made a Zaros symbol in Char's training cave
[+] Kill Sunfreet in the Dominion Tower (high level version)
[+] Highest Esteem from training in the Runespan
[+] Obtain the 5k and 25k Constitution Hidden Rewards from Song From The Depths Quest
[+] Defeat the Queen Black Dragon and Obtain All of the Dragonkin Journals
[+] Obtain the Champions Tacklebox from the Fish Flingers distraction and diversion
[+] Explore all of the eastern lands from player owned port
[+] Complete the Hyu-Ji and Quin storylines from your player owned port
[+] Unlocked the Enhanced yaktwee stick by catching 1,000 charm sprites
[+] Personally poke Vorago's eye out
[+] Obtain the "of Daemonheim" title
[+] Survived the shadow beneath the Barrows.
[+] Unlock all ten pieces of lore from elder chronicles
[+] Unlock all five Kal'gerion battle commendation titles
[+] Obtain all Deaths permanent soul reaper rewards.
[+] Kill the Penance King in Barbarian Assualt at least once.

Money Making, Tips and Guides

[hide=Urza's Moolah-making Tips]
Introduction: Ok starting off this isn't something I decided to write and keep up with, for efficiency or for maximum cash return per hour. This is more along the lines of a deck of cards i get to shuffle through and pick from to choose how to make money at any moment i choose. As a maxed player who doesn't necessarily feel compelled to skill or make money things can get a bit dull... And at the moment broke too haha... I felt that it might be necessary for myself and maybe others to create a list of relaxing, fun or interesting ideas for making money with those maxed skills. Should it ever become fun and interesting to become a male-stripper in Varrock Square do not be alarmed or surprised to see it as a posted suggestion here... Or me in a man-thong parading around Varrock Square.
[/hide]

Game Content Concepts

[Hide hide=Return to Crandor]
Player Owned Ports - Extension

Concept:
Years ago Crandor was a prosperous island port-city. It's docks and habitable land expending far out to sea than any could have imagined. It's been said that Crandor's market was so vast and wondrous that anything man ever wanted could be found on those streets.
Talk has been going around all over Gielenor from Port Phasmatys to Port Sarim, even such prestigious and elusive port workers from the Fremmenik and elves have been murmuring about the old abandoned island and the fetid rotting carcas of old Elvarg. The port masters demand new trade routes and won't let up on their ire for exploration until they've got more gold and adventure on the high seas than they can handle!

Miniquest start point:
Talk to Ned in Draynor Village about setting sail to the high seas.

Quest concept: A clever and arduous adventurer is seeking opportunities for new and exotic gains from unexplored areas of the sea. One problem though... Err several actually: he doesn't have a boat to float, captain to lead him or knowledge of the seas to get anywhere! In this slightly quirky quest you'll be a fish out of water when looking for a boat, captain and the beginning charts for navigating to the inner rim islands.

Rebuilding Crandor:
Upon arrival you'll find that Crandor looks quite differently than you last seen it. The island and the remaining remnants of its populace are in ruins. Not even the dirtiest, watered down-rum drinking scalawag of the high seas would port here without a pub let alone a dock!
If you're savvy enough and you're hammer swinging arm be tougher than ole thalassus' teeth you may be of help rebuilding Crandor to its past splendor. You'll have opportunities I build storefronts, cranes, docks and repopulate the whole of Crandor once more and watch it bloom into a booming port town.

[hide=World-Wide Construction Hotspots]
Concept would involve players repairing or creating objects to give the advantages ranging from skill advancement to minigames such as the fish trawler. One such "invention" would be to create net hauler parts at a building hotspot located near the trawler which could be used later to ultimately bringing in more fish for you. The laws of mechanics state than every machine and building of hand eventually succumbs to wear and tear so must eventually be replaced.
[/hide]

[hide=combat class - healer concept]
Healing has always been a necessity in runescape. From catching crayfish out of Lumbridge's backyard bog to help defeat the goblin menace to the rock hard determination needed to catch the stoney rocktail while fending off the bumbling living rock creatures... You've needed healing. We are proud to take healing to a whole new level! Sometimes when you find yourself between a rock and a hard place... Or maybe just a massive hulking Ourge with smashing fists the size of your chest - you just might want to call on a helping hand.

With this concept you'll find that magic offense on your gear will now increase the healing of heal other, bloodfire spells as well as the unicorn stallions special abilities. You will also find that under certain circumstances it may be better to wield a stave over a wand to efficiently heal your comrades. Alongside this update we are now making it possible for players to use food (including saradomin brews) on fellow players.
[/hide]

[Hide hide=Agility Combat Mechanic]
You might want to hold your breath Sy. I really think agility could easily be made to influence ranged in some way. I also wouldn't mind seeing it play out something for magic with it as well. I think they could make two new abilities called dodge and parry that uses ability to avoid small and large attacks.

Parry - 25% chance to parry 75% in-coming damage over 500 lp. This ability will fail on damage over 2k lp. This ability last for 5 seconds until an attack over 500 lp occures. Each parry attempt will exhaust your agility by two levels. Cooldown is based on agility level.

Dodge - 25% chance to dodge an attack over 1k lp or a killing blow at the cost of exhausting yourself. This ability lasts for 5 seconds until an attack over 1k lp occures. Each dodge attempt will exhaust your agility by 3 levels per 1k damage (rounded up) of the dodged attack. Cooldown is based on agility level.

Cooldown - Can start at 180 seconds for level 1 agility. Each agility level you earn can knock down the cooldown by 1.5 seconds.

Exhaustion examples:

Vorago fires a bomb at you potentially dealing 2300 damage. You activate dodge and successfully dodge the attack and take a hit of 9 agility levels.

[Hide hide=Elf City Concept]
Elven city design

Core concept:

The elven city design that has come to mind comes from the concept of flash freezing water photography. Ideally the elven city would keep its crystaline retainer wall.

The tower of voices concept would come from a calm water drop effect creating a very smooth sloping column of crystal with serens throne/residence being the droplet at the top.

Refer to this image for the tower of voices and throne concept:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5049/5355698710_3730e5dbe6_s.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/caboaretto/5355700902/&h=75&w=75&sz=428&tbnid=DUmPZ5_Yj7aTQM&tbnh=182&tbnw=276&zoom=1&usg=__0lFLzmqafJ0NYg-pu8y2H4bhnmg=

Forming The Elven Homes

The Elven Wall: My concept of the elven wall would largely remain the same as the current game design shows. The only difference I would push for is after the elves have begun reforming their city that it begins slow pulsing hues of light. Each elven clan would inherit a gem stone formation. The reasoning behjnd this is largely unknown other than by their clans general nature.

The clan gates: Each of the eleven elven clans have a tall grand achway designed out of gemstone that surrounds a portal to the clans domain. Every archway has its own unique structure due to its suernatural growth through the singing of that particular elven clan. The types of gem assigned have certain significances to the game currently and help emphesize each clans personality through its formation.

Onyx portal archway: Shown as a menacing towering structure gleaming black. This archway has tall pillars of onyx with caltrop-like minipillars jutting outwards from the main structure.

Dragonstone portal archway: Shown an an odd growth. Several different concepts can be made, but one that emphasizes wisdom and power should be made.

Diamond portal archway: Shown as consistently straight slender pillars of diamond forming a peak and perfect triangle. The arch represents the strongest form of a triangle or overall stability.

Ruby portal archway: Shown as thick squat pillars of strong burly ruby. This archway embodies pure strength and indestructable power.

Emerald portal archway: Shown as smooth slender archways. Around the archway tendrils of winding emerald would slither around. This archway portays knowkedge of the land.

Sapphire portal archway: shown as veey smooth and having many arcs. This archway embodies magical knowledge and sprituality.

Other gem archways to come...

From the main gates we would see splash effects in the form of sirenic crystal as it waves out up and over the elven retainer wall. The crystal should appear as mostly ground debris with very few large hindering structures such as boulders and trees. Each clan would retain their reminder tree which stands at the entrance to each elven clans home. Around each elven clans tree the crystalline 'wave' jutts up, outward and sround from each tree.

Note: I think following the same gem stone concept with the trees might be interesting. You could use the elder, magic, yew, euchelyptus, maple, pine, willow, oak, spirit and possibly the fruit trees as well. Doing so would give an easy access to the spirit tree network as well. If this concept doesn't suffice then creating crysalline trees from each gemstone type for each clan would be a great concept as well.

The wave of crystal emitted from the singing would appear to jut out and over the elven retainer wall. Along the wave of crystal staircases would be 'sung' into it to allow access to each clans platform. On these platforms you would find each clans crystalline gemstone archway that holds the portal to their realm.

Introduction cutscene:

Singing the crystal city to life will be no easy feat. Using the core concept of flash freezing water photography we can create a pretty awesome and spacious city to house our seven elven clans and key features. With that in mind we could use slower frames in the cut sceme to show the progressive expansion as the city comes to be. I would imagine the cut scene would be similar to flash freezing water photography, but with millisecond timing to show progression. The elven city concept should look like an intense water ripple effect. Yet at the same time have a calm water drop effect at its center with serens 'droplet' home/throne at the top of what would be the tower of voices.

The creation cut scene would involve a group of elves crystal singing at a magnificent giant crystal seed in the center of the elven homeland. The giant seed will after a time vibrate itself loose from its earthen nest and rise to the sky. While this is all happening the seed is shining brighter. As the song hits a deffening pitch the seed let's out a wave of light seemingly a beacon calling her children home. Then just as suddenly as the giant seed emits the flash of light it rockets full force into the earth. From the ground zero of impact the crystal would splash outwards to form the city.

High Level Opportunities

Even after banding together the seven elven clans there is still plenty of "house cleaning" that needs to be done. Plenty of work must be done to help reestablish the elven community as an elven haven and home.

From examining several jmods takes on unlocking the elven city i came up with some interesting ideas. I came up with the idea that each clan should have a heightened level of prowess in certain skills. How this is unlocked I won't attempt to flesh out too much hopefully. I felt we could go one of two ways:

Progression: players could attempt, with assistance, to sing objects into existence within the elven city. As they progress in the overall building of the city they could resing higher tiers of objects once certain criteria were met.

Level-based: players could attempt, again with assistance, to sing objects into existance within the elven city. With this concept though success in access to higher tiers would be based on level.

Note: I feel its important to put a "clan treasury" so players can bank easily no matter what clan they have access to. This might be especially important if accessing clan realms through portals becomes the official concept.

Clan 1: Dedicated to nature and the harvest this clan is particularly fond of the farming, herblore and hunter skills. Here you can unlock elvish box traps that act as pre-smoked box traps. This particular clan is also home to several stalls and caches of seeds, herbs and secondary sellers that can be thieved - mind the guards. You might also find yourself lucky and nab a grand tree seed pod! You will also notice that there are patches that can be used so long as you can help the elves sing crystal farming tools. Keep in mind they don't take kindly to the crude farming tools outsiders use.

Clan 2: Dedicated to the art of war and fighting this clan is home of the finest crystal weapontry singers. Prove yourself worthy by singing higher level crystal weapons and gear. This clan just might see your prowess and offer you access to a random daily slayer challenge among other daunting tasks. Maybe they'll call you to confront Graardor for his attrocities? Or how about quelling the kalphite upsurge?

Clan 3: Home of the elves finest survivalists these elves have great respect for cooks, thieves, and agile players. You won't find a finer bunch of elves! If you find you are up to par they'll offer to teach you to use their 'radiant' cooker that offers you cooking AND firemaking experience - that is if you help them sing it to life! You also won't find a routier bunch daring you to make the nimblest of jumps and catwalks across the city to obtain objects they desire. Take to the elven streets in parcoure style as you hurdle yourself over their expectations. Should you prove yourself a nimble fingered thief some of the darker fellows might offer you a task of thievery in exchange for an extended reward for turning in your pilfered products. If you prove yourself a good little thief you might find yourself a finely crafted elvish router. The elves have their ways of getting where they want to be and now you do too! Elvish routers increase successful pickpocket and chest thieving rates.

Clan 4: home of Serens most spiritually enlightened individuals. Here you will find the most skilled summoners, altar tenders and a newly founded sect of people claiming to be diviners. You will find that the elves managed to fuse elven crystal into an amazing structer for both culling the spirits and paying your utmost respect for the dead.

After considering the latest power to the player poll on elven clans specializing in two skills each I have more concepts in mind.

Clan 1: onyx archway, maple tree, specializes in slayer and runecrafting.
- increased syphon rate in runespan when using the elven portal
- increased runecrafting rate
- chance for elven tasks to drop wicked energy which can be turned in for slayer experience or boosted damage to creatures on task
- chance to request special daily slayer tasks (QBD, vorago, KK, KQ, TDs, glacors, automatons)

Clan 2: diamond archway, yew tree, specializes in prayer and summoning.
- chance to create a mighty summoning familiar using ten charms and having infinite special ability. Familiar duration is halved and cannot be refilled.

Clan 3: ruby archway, oak tree, specializes in melee and ranged.
- receive the elves blessing in combat to boost all critical rates by 1%

Clan 4: emerald archway, willow tree, specializes in hunter and farming. Taking a task from this clan grants you these perks for two hours:
- scentless traps
- increased catch rates
- no disease
- increased harvest

Clan 5: sapphire archway, magic tree, specializes in magic and divination. Taking a task from this clan grants you these perks for two hours:
- increased divination energy returns
- chance to use less energy for creating divination items within the city
- chance to save runes

Clan 6: topaz archway, firemaking and construction. Taking a task from this clan grants you these perks for two hours:
- increased bonfire xp within the city
- chance to throw extra logs on the bonfire

Clan 7: opal archway, euchlyptus tree, specializes in cooking and herblore. Taking a task from this clan grants you these perks for two hours:
- increased chance to not burn food within the city
- chance to save ingredients, grind extra ingredients out, and create four dose potions

Clan 8: jade archway, elder tree, specializes in mining and smithing. Taking a task from this clan grants you these perks for two hours:
- chance to save ores and bars when smithing or on task
- increased chance of mining spirits on a mining task

Elven Clan Task examples:

Slayer: Help us discover the weaknesses of these creatures to defend our home. Bring us their essence so we can study them more closely.

Woodcutting: Our wood workers are masterful with all flora. Bring us some grafts to work with.

Runecrafting: Our elementalists have found a way to further refine and enrich rune essence to create more runes. We would like you to test our enriched rune essence.

Other Perks and Bonuses

- Crystal portals in your POH
- Priffdinas-themed portals in your POH
- Lletya themed wallpaper design
- divine offering: turning in chronicles to the tower of voices offers 10x the xp turning in at the guthix shrine
- elder spirit tree patch gained from helping the naturalist elven clan

Wild flower resource dungeon

Imagine you find yourself in the depths of the kharizi jungle searching for new specimens to bring back to the ardougne zoo. Through the thick brush you see a faint glow on some ruins. What could it be? Suddenly its struck you that you've seen these symbols before. Its a new resource dungeon! Using your fairy secateurs you prune away the magically enhanced growth around the doorway. As you peer inside the dungeon you find a vast overrun plant nursery. The familiary of the plants strikes you as them being jade vine plants left to themselves for far too long.

Objective: Fight off a number of elder jade vine plants to clear and obtain several new farming plots. Fighting elder jade vines offers a chance at obtaining a jade vine seed imbued with chaotic energy. Fighting elder jade vines offers increased xp from farming and fighting back the jade vines in the resource dungeon and in the ardougne manor courtyard.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Fiiiirsstt!

Good luck! By the looks of things you'll beat me to Comp cape.. (if I ever go for it).

:)

EDIT: Put troll invasion on agility or fishing. :shades:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Im weird in the way that I would rather put it in skills that cost money. Te feathers/bait are kinda trivial to be honest.

Feel free to add me in game Jeremy.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Oi, both of you guys are blowing me outta the water! Support :thumbup: do it because you enjoy training each, and every skill to death, not just for the sake of doing it (that's what I tell myself, at least) :P

"If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat."

Stihlrue.png

Oi, both of you guys are blowing me outta the water! Support :thumbup: do it because you enjoy training each, and every skill to death, not just for the sake of doing it (that's what I tell myself, at least) :P

Well not agility any more... I enjoyed training it because it meant something in ok run-ins and was a huge factor.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well not agility any more... I enjoyed training it because it meant something in ok run-ins and was a huge factor.

It's a bit repetitive for my liking, but RC is much, much worse keep in mind. That's if you craft nothing but double astrals, otherwise the two are neck in neck for most repetitious. You might as well buy a 6-pack of monsters, and Penance horn that bad boy.

Stihlrue.png

It's a bit repetitive for my liking, but RC is much, much worse keep in mind. That's if you craft nothing but double astrals, otherwise the two are neck in neck for most repetitious. You might as well buy a 6-pack of monsters, and Penance horn that bad boy.

I drink too many of those damn things as it is. I'll pass on that advice :D. I drank like 3 today already.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I drink too many of those damn things as it is. I'll pass on that advice :D. I drank like 3 today already.

Never drank one in my life, I highly recommend an apple with honey.

Stihlrue.png

Castle Wars games?

Oh heck no!... Well I've thought about going for trimmed completionist cape down the road, but that's like a looooong way aways. I figure that will be something to keep me barely sucked into the game alongside the periodic new content.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Good luck :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

98 hunter! The xp per hunter juju pot is roughly 34-35k which puts the xp/hr at about 204-210k (with just mask and top). Should have 99 hunter tonight if things go well throughout the day.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finally! 99 hunter... Not a bad cape being dark grey and light grey.

Well... 12 days of assists and a troll invasion from hitting 99 herblore. I really realized that trying to buy that last herb xp just isn't worth it no matter how much I try to justify it.

Sooo I guess now it's off to get 97-99 mining with my mining suit, friends d pick. Mining jujus and pack yak. I am hoping to hit 99 mining before 99 herblore.

Once all this is done I'm thinking of attempting c2 fishing from 95-99 to save myself the hastle of dropping fish and wasting cash on bait.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Due to a very generous friend I now gave 99 herb finished. Jeremy decided to give me 340 torstols touse to make up the last bit of xp to 99 herb. With that done now all my assists are going to farming.

Also I just hit 98 mining tonight... I must be the laziest skiller as it took me over a week just to get 98. I'm thinking realistically it'll take another week to hit 99 and then it's off to do slayer.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

No wonder that name at the LRC looked kind of familiar...

Best of luck !

Haha :D.

Thanks! After Mining I'm going to just do herb runs while doing agility... I figure that'll motivate me.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wewt 94 farming! From an assist! :P

820k from 95.

I should get 150k farm xp from doing this weeks penguins, next weeks penguins and the double penguin points when it resets on thursday (64 points total). Add in 9 days on assists (270k), this months and next months troll invasion (150k) and I should be 250k xp from 95 farming by the beginning of november.

99 mining is coming in just a few short hours lads!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

99 MINING!

Time to do all that D&D crap and get into slaying and herb runs...

Sooo tried buying 1k dwarf weed seeds on GE for 15% more than max and nothing sold... I'm so SAAAD!

5 more 99's to goooooooo!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah everyone is super hoarding their supplies because of the chaotic possible bot busting.. GRATZ on the 99!!

Yeah I was going to do herb runs and slay at the same time... Tons of bots still running about so I'm jutst going to work on 99 agility.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 3 weeks later...

Took a slayer break to unlock everything from dominion tower. So now I have the best gloves for all classes, 1100 dreadnip pouches...

Also I took some time to dung and get my arcane stream necklace, wasted a ton of slayer points to buy 8k death runes for the new task.

287k from 98 slayer.

Oh and 95 farming as well. Slow days these days...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png