Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

:thumbup:

I just realised you went up a ton of ranks by moving from 2475 to 2476 :P

Yeah like 100 ranks! wow. Right now I'm hunting for my primal plate and getting 7.6k per c6 small warped. Not bad xp, but I need tokens.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well that was fast... Thanks to Volard for giving it away and Killar861 for helping get the parties going. The first plate we go some d-bag got it and decided to flaunt it by running away and dropping it and picking it up as soon as we got near.

primalplate.png

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

tassetdrop1.png

7.35m split. Good night for me :D. Off to ganos to make some cahs and help friend get supplies for his bxpw farm runs.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

That's the effect of Tasset luck.

You did somehow score a RDT rune bar drop though :blink:

Yeah I was like oh... A rune bar, ok, nothing special... 50 noted rune bars, niiice! 600k+! Right now I'm breaking from ganos and working on getting my void deflector for my armadyl gwd setup.

56/150 commendations.

EDIT: Oh yeah 20m magic xp! Not that I'm really trying or anytthing... Jeremy.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Beastly teams at the end for the last 30 points to me it quick. Had to have been literally 5-10 people korasi specing 2/4 of the portals every time koing it before it would show below under 1200 hp. One item down! Next accomplishment I think I'll go for is rank 100 MA which shouldn't take too long.

deflector.png

Off to school... then work.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Rank 50 Mobilizing Armies. God this is so aweful... You can't even PM people. I swear if I ever see someone whining about Livid Farm I'm going to tell them my horror stories of MA!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Did some sprucing up to the front blog page while in mobilizing armies...

Rank 80 so far and I'm about to go sink some more cash into commodities.

25k mithril arrows, 5k leather chaps, 10k willow logs got me 410k commodity points. After I get rank 100 I think I'm going to go to bed.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Been a while since I posted a progress report on things... Has a bit of trouble with the internet at home and the router as well. Got things managed and finally hit rank 200 in Mobilizing Armies and I"m not a COMMANDER!

marank200.png

I'm thinking two days more of MA for rank 300. Just to make sure I get it done I'll pair it with some studying for my case management final which I've been bugging out over.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I don't have overloads and can't afford some of the basics such as bandos, dclaws, cannon, etc. for slayer, so I'm 93 lol

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

I don't have overloads and can't afford some of the basics such as bandos, dclaws, cannon, etc. for slayer, so I'm 93 lol

Why not go at it casually?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Sitting here studying for my case management final thats happening in two hours. Should be home within the next 5 hours and I'm thinking about how long and boring doing the last 70 ranks in MA is going to be. The best part I guess if that I have my archer, seers, berzerker and onyx rings to be enchanted and don't need to buy them. After that its smooth sailing and I'll be dungeoneering all the way through bxpw. I am really hoping that I'll be able to hit at LEAST 105 by the end of the weekend. I'm thinking that if I do that I should have my CKS and EEKS and about halfway to my CM.

I'm thinking I might break from dungeoneering after bxpw and maybe working on bossing with a clan. I've also been talking to a friend who's been bossing with me and starting a clan loosly based on pvm.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Why not go at it casually?

I'd need barrows armour if I were to tank instead of bandos, and replacing claws with korasi/dds is a tad annoying. And all those super pots :thumbdown:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

God I'm sooo tired! I think I will manage a B on my final and maybe a B overall for the class. Right now I'm just trying to hit the 250 rank mark so I can go to bed. I was planning on staying up till 3am to get rank 300, but daaaamn!

I honestly can't wait to start dging and get up there.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

What means this? ;O

Mobi armies was fun with movies. Looks like you're almost done it. What's next?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

What means this? ;O

Mobi armies was fun with movies. Looks like you're almost done it. What's next?

Dungeoneering mostly until after bxpw. Then I might break to make cash and boss. Speaking of which I was thinking of joining tip.its pvm ranks.

Created a tracker...

Mattius_D.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

35 ranks left to go... I decided to break to nab all of the lodestones... Not that many of them were useful. I also got this... Been wanting it since its release, but caved!

infernalpower.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just finished rank 300 MA! Thank God its so nice to actually carry on conversations with people@

Here are some fond memories...

marank300.png

marewards.png

(accidentally bought the skirt so I resold later after the picture for 180k~ points)

lordmarshall.png

I look so hot with those robes and DFS.

... Now to start working on dungeoneering!...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Nice setup. :) I never had enough accomodation to afford those robes. Lol. Liking the new DFS look as well. :thumbup:

Congrats on getting 300 rank!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.