Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Nice. =) Should get the full lumberjack outfit next.

I also need to burn those 500 things still. Hope it isn't a requirement for the upcoming tasks. :S

I have full lumberjack. I think the only xp-boosting sets I don't have are the master runecrafting robes and the black ibis armour.

I got lumberjack, constructor, golden mining suit and like 2 ibis pieces.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ha, nice. All I have are the lumberjack clothes, constructor's garb, withdoctor robes .. And maybe others that I can't remember.

Don't have RC robes, mining, or Ibis. I've been thinking about thieving for some. How long did it take you for your Ibis pieces, and did you get a sceptre of the gods as well?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Oh I have witchdoctor outfit too. Um... the ibis took me like 3.5m xp for the first one. From what i gleaned from others the findings are very rare, but also somehow random too. Black ibis is actually the hardest of them all to get I think.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ok 13 levels to 500 total levels andI think I'm going to call it quits on trekking once I hit that mark because it's getting rediculous. I'm hoping that the tasks at least make it easier afterwards.

I think I'm going to go ahead and do those 500 pure burnings in the morning just so I have the full blister wood effects.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just finished off 500 total levels at temple trekking. I have now moved on to killing vyrelords and ladies to get my blisterwood stats up.

So far I spent nearly 4m on buying 500 magic pyre logs and I'm collecting vyre corpses in darkmeyer.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Going for trimmed?

Unintentionally seems so... I suppose I aught to post a trimmed list since comp cape is a stones throw away.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Once I finish all the other tasks it looks like I'm going back to temple trekking again.... JAGEX!!!!!!!! Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well finished the 500 vyre burning's and got back about 3.2m. That's about an 800k+ loss... Oh well. Off to do the tasks and then go back to temple trekking and get another 94 levels.

500vyreburns.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

21 tasks left to do. The only tasks I see that will take a considerable amount of effort are the mining mithril, burning the shade, opening the chest and summoning the ghast familiar. Everything else is in the bag and I plan on finishing the others off before hitting the sack in the morning.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just finished all of the easy, medium, hard and elite minus the summon ghast familar task. I plan on putting all my lamps into dungeoneering.l

[spoiler=Language]morytasks.png

When I get home in the morning I plan on working more on that task.

EDIT: 49k in dungeoneering.

Edited by Ellac
Added hide tags

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just finished all of the easy, medium, hard and elite minus the summon ghast familar task. I plan on putting all my lamps into dungeoneering.l

[spoiler=Language]morytasks.png

When I get home in the morning I plan on working more on that task.

EDIT: 49k in dungeoneering.

Lmao I just noticed the slightly obscene language in that picture. I was in a bit of a hurry to post it and leave for work, but I guess you caught the end of a GOP player raging.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finally got some time to get some temple trekking in... I'm guessing it'll take about an average of 2 treks per level until I max the hards so I'm looking at 186 treks to go.

Edit: 85 levels to go (170 treks).

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Sorry no pictures of anything, but 64 levels left and I've been rushing easy treks with the hards and I'm down to 64 levels left. I haven't had much time to play :s. anyways I've been messing around with some guesstimates and if I get a level at an average of 1.5 treks and each trek takes 4-5 minutes each ill have the hards maxed in 8 hours play time. A buddy of mine told me that the hards started averaging levels after 90 at about 2.2 treks so I think at a minimum of 4 mins a trek that's pretty reasonable.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Imagine Dragons - " It's Time" lyrics in my title... I love that song.

Under 40 trekking levels to max. I CAAAAN'T wait to go back to dung!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

FINALLY!

I can finally get back to dungeoneering! BUT! First I must put the lamps in dungeoneering, go do my trolls for dung xp, check my kingdom, get the pea hat and see about getting this easter event done and over with.

moryelite.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Awesome goal.

The title sounds like a crappy teen emo song title.

Go look the song up... They might be a bit emoish, but it's more of a summer accoustic song. I actually like some emo stuff though sooo yeah you know more about me now!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So I got a couple floors in and a buddy of mine insisted on doing a run with me learning to key. I did such a bad job at commanding. I think I'll give it another go tonight, but at the moment I'm 350k from 104 so I'm sure I'll hit that tonight. I look forward to keying more I just think I need to relax a bit.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Been a while since anything meaningful has been posted, but hey here it comes!

t9berserker.png

6k/233k tokens for t10 zerker ring. Going to be a long while for t10. I am 22k from 104 dungeoneering and tip.it xp tables say 2225k xp needed going from 104-105 so almost to the 't' I need 105 dungeoneering for t10 zerker ring.

It just occurred to me one of my unofficial goals is to get 110 dungeoneering because I can't stand those elitist players who bar you based on level when you got three binds.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I decided to put up the Completionist trimmed requirements while I'm out at a church function using my phone. when I get more time I'm going to chop them up into reasonable sized goals. Also I put up the two unnamed sagas getting released for dungeoneering because they'll definitely be a comp cape goal.

I am getting more curious about what might potentially become a trim/untrim requirement once the runespan is released. I would almost be certain maximizing the wicked hood as one.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png