Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

24k tokens until I can buy T10 Berserker. Next up in the chain of goals is Chaotic Maul. Kind of a pointless buy with Goliath Gloves, but it'll have its fun uses nonetheless. Maybe I should switch out cm with cs? Anyways its looking like I wont get the tokens tonight because I'm about to head off to work. I'll probably get it in the morning when I get home because that should be two high level warped floors if they go right.

On another note I bought steadfast and ragefire boots sinking my cashstack down to a measily 1m with about 2.5m in the coffers.

Oh and if I didn't say so earlier I broke my prom 2h for a primal battleaxe because I like the faster transitioning between maging and meleeing. I'm sure I can hear some of the efficiency [bleep] out there are crying blasphemy in the wind, but they'll find a way to survive in the cold bitter night.

I took the time to evaluate my goals and switch Chaotic Maul with Chaotic Staff because I know the staff will see more use than the maul. Then I saw the FKS and thought it too would see more use so I switched them as well. Damn since Goliath Gloves Chaotic Maul got crapped on...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I am really hoping the QBD release doesn't require too many supplies or is that hard for the max gear/skills player. I keep thinking about this and the fact I just bought steads and rage fires which put my bank at a lowly 3.5m. I may have to dedicate myself to camping ganos or some other money making method in case I need to buy supplies. I remember doing nomad when he came out and the multitude of attempts I wasted supplies amounted to at least 7m in losses.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

told you guys I'd get it... T10 berserker!

t10berserker.png

Next up is getting my Chaotic Staff. I'm currently 1635k from 106 and I am fairly confident that I could hit it by wednesday night.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Managed to do a couple more floors tonight and hit 1/6th the tokens needed for my Chaotic Staff and 1340k to 106 DG.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Slept like a zombie tonight so not much dging done, but did manage a couple floors. So far I'm sitting at 835k to 106 and 119k tokens from chaotic staff. I have 3 warp, 6 occult and 5 abandoned left to do. I'm expecting to average at least 100k xp per floor so that'll definitely get my 106 and the chaotic staff. I'm hoping I get more time tomorrow to so at least half the floors left.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Oh lol thank you! Honestly with the hype it's getting and the difficulty of the quest I think it might not be that hard anyways. They might even go as far as letting you keep making attempts to defeat her until succeeding at beating her for the week/month.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Thinking tonight before I go to work I could manage to obtain 300-400k from 106 dg... Only to be horribly let down by two incomplete floors; one of which involved me being stuck with about 80% of the floor done and everyone leaving with a level 426 gulega at half health. I ended up killing it, finishing the floor and getting 89k xp. The last floor on the night I managed a decent team and pulled 134k xp from it.

Sitting at 90k tokens to chaotic staff and 551k from 106 dg. I'm going to try doing a couple floors when I get home to make up for last night.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Status update on DG:

4 occult, 5 abandoned left. did a couple crappy floors and one decent warp with one death. Would have been better had we not gotten a T10 mercenary which pretty much crapped on my life. Right now I'm sitting at 365k to 106 DG and 72k tokens from my chaotic staff. I may just try getting on sometimes in the morning after work to finish off the level. I guess it'll work nicely just having a couple larges left and my c1's... I dread c1's... DREAD!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

One oh six dee gee!

Finally!

106dg.png

34k tokens to chaotic staff then I start working on T9 blazer. I got 5 abandons left and don't think they'll get my my staff. 2700k for 107 dung. Ew...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Pieces of advice from me to you:

Its not acceptable to end a floor with 3+ doors unopened, ever!

Don't be a d-bag dger unless the person is clearly leaching.

Don't play out like some high and mighty pro-dger who never makes mistakes cause then you're a d-bag.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Chaotic Staff... Not a real impressive gain at least until I get some bearing in fighting glacors. Next up is T9 blazer ring whic is only about another 540k xp away and then level 107 is about 1800k after that. All I have left is my c1's and I reset. I am wondering if I could manage to pull off 107 tonight, but the thought of running into more w67 elitists makes me want to not try as hard.

chaoticstaff.png

Jeremy doesn't think I could beat him to 120... He's probably right.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

More advise from the ever-wise Urza:

The sole purpose of c1'ing is to preserve prestige status. Nothing else about it matters other than completing them in a timely matter. With that said don't be wasteful about you're time by try filling a team for c1's when you know perfectly well that 2 or, even better, 3 people total will be fine.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Pieces of advice from me to you:

Its not acceptable to end a floor with 3+ doors unopened, ever! .

Yeah...not entirely true. Whilst you should always aim for max bonus, if you are blocked by a bonus door that requires a pot, and the pot isn't organised/the door isn't gated (lol) by the time the boss is done, it's really not worth running the door for the extra percentage. You gain an extra, say, 3k xp, but waste 3 minutes doing it, not worth it unless you are hitting like, 60k/h. And at 100+ you should be pulling atleast 4x that (really, should be hitting 3-500k). You're better off finishing up and starting a new floor and powering through that, than remaining idle for that period :D

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Aaand this might be why they say doing f30-35 isn't worth it... Oh and I forgot to reset before doing this floor. DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

noprestige.png

435k xp to my goal to getting t9 blazer.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

T9 Blazer ring class. Working on level 107/T10 Blazer. 1600k to go for 107. At the rate of decent floors I've been having I should see 107 in that many floors which is basically all my larges assuming I don't die more than once or so.

t9blazerk.png

More wise advice from Urza:

If you can't do Hope Devourer go sit in a corner with Marmaros and cry.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ok I guess 12 floors, one set of c1's and a reset is good enough for one night. Still I sit at 1250k from 107 dung with 4 abandoned, 6 occult, and 5 warped left. Not too shabby considering the crap teams I've had. I am glad that people in EoE and my other friends are looking out for me because I've been running into a lot of douchers lately. As it standing I have 50k/233k tokens needed for t10 blazer. Next up after that is getting the farseer kiteshield.

When I hit 107 I might hunt for the world gorger just to get the music track and post a picture.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Damn I must be lucky this weekend. I haven't played nearly this much in a while. I should be able to get on tonight to do a few more floors. I doubt I'll get too much closer to 107, but every bit counts. I'm guessing at least 4-5 floors.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png