Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Dung update:

112 dungeoneering finally! Took way to much time on this one, but that seems to be the standard :P.

112dg.png

All my C1's left, 4 abandoned, 10 occult and 4 warped left before resetting and 4875k to 113 dung. I'd imagine I could do at least 2m dung xp from all of those. If that is honestly the case I'm fairly certain I'll be looking at unlocking floor 57, getting 57 prestige and doing some primal 2-hand hunts late in the week. I'll also be looking at finishing off getting the last dungeoneering song, as well as the all songs unlocked completionist requirement. I'll really have to push myself though because that means I pretty much have to do about 12 floors a day to get where I want to be.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Gettin close to dat 2 handa

Yep I am. Sadly though I won't be dging tonight because my ISP pretty much shit on me. Hopefully things will be running more smoothly in the morning.

Welp decided to load so dg night is back oooon!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finally something worth posting in a dung update other than stats:

Another blood necklace drop for me:

bloodnecklace2.png

Sitting with 4 ab, 1 occ, all C1's left and 3322k to 113 dungeoneering. I think after I reset I should be around 2.9m from 113. Thinking I should aim to hit 2m by the end of the night.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Another night with no Internet... It's not my ISP actually now that I think about it. The people I live with have a crappy router and God forbid I touch it... So I'm stuck doing nothing at least until I hit the gym. Sti stuck around 195 lbs and sooo anoyed. 6 years ago I was 294 I wis I could get to 180.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well not entirely too surprising with this team because Survprod is the most laid back, efficient and badass dung host I've ever seen.... But fastest floor thus far. inb4 calling out "its an ab ofc"

fastdg2.png

I'm going to create a second dung counter to see how much xp I get from a full run of floors at 56 prestige... Currently reset and have everything undone with 2874k from 113. I plan on dunging the whole night for 6-8 hours and thinking I could pull off at least 16 floors, but the team I'm with could probably do 25 or so.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Interesting night this be...

Third blood necklace... Gave it away to a nooby person though. She was like what does it do...?

bloodnecklace3.png

408k into this set.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Nice ab floor. Was it 13% though?

And pass me a blood neck..I need a fourth bind. :).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I don't think so Jeremy. I need some people to dg with tonight... No one is on. I'll be bakc after I get done in the gym. I just hope its not going to be a "random" night or I might have to push harder to hit 113.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Dung update:

3 ab, 4 occ, 6 warp and all my C1's left with 1389k from 113 dung. Looking like its going to be a tight one, but I'm fairly certain I'll hit it.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Dung update:

C1's, 1 ab, 5 warp with 722k xp to 113 left. Unless I average 125k per warp, assuming I get 90k for the abandon and 20k for the C1's I wont hit 113 from this reset.

If I dung with any of you and get another I'll fork over the blood necklace in a heartbeat.

End of 4-day excursion results:

111k from 113 dungeoneering with all C1's and 1 warp left. Thanks to a good friend, Respectpays, for salvaging the end. I plan on doing the rest of the floors in the morning after work and hopefully find some friends to run some primal 2-hand hunts. I will also be posting my 56 prestige xp results from my floor set.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Long winded story... Full of excitement, wonder, amazement, dreams, reality, funny moments, heartfelt moments and making new friends... Read on!

113 dungeoneering...

113dg.png

Been doing primal 2h hunts, got the 29th bilrach chronicle, kal'ger music track and the fifth kal'gerion note which completes the 'unlock all music tracks' section of the completionist cape requirement... Just need to get my primal 2h and the 30th bilrach chronicle.

kalgersong.png

AND HEX!... on a C6 small floor 57. My team, no joking and being completely serious, ran into a soulgazer on a C6, small, floor 57, but it was dry...Next floor and same settings we get ANOTHER which dropped the hex for Kinetogenics! Its Emma called for it, but she noticed I wanted it waaay more so she let me have it (despite previously passing four other hexes in the past to help someone else out). I offered to give Emma a large chunk of my cash stack for being such a generous person, but kept declining the trade. I tried doing the same with Kinetogenics, but he wouldn't accept either.

hexhunterbow.png

... Then as I'm finishing up the kal'ger we found while writing the last bit of this post I got my primal 2h... It must have took me at least a dozen C6's getting the primal two hand.

primal2h.png

Kind of funky how you get the old two hand wield model in the customization menu (you can use the customization button in dg). Honestly a big thanks for the patience of my team: Felk, Its Emma, Kinetogenic, and Slovensko 1 for their perseverance. It must have took me at least a dozan C6's getting the primal two hand because I logged in ~80k dung xp getting anywhere from 7-12k xp per run through.

And without leaving that same dung I got this...

t10desperado.png

Started with 1627k tokens saved... Now I got 1304k tokens left. Seriously been thinking of biting the bullet and repairing all my chaotics since all of the ones I bought are fresh from the store at 20%. With three shields, crossbow, staff at 20% and my rapier at ~30% I'm looking at spending about 104k tokens and just over 1m gp to refresh everything.

Overall tonight was beyond interesting... I can't explain the excitement and the whole of what went on, but my gratitude for the people who helped me is immense especially for Its Emma and Kinetogenics.

Now I just need to go do some saggitarian arrow hunts, break my celestial surgebox and bind then and I'll be set.

Currently I sit at 5319k from 114 dung. I have all my C1's left and still have yet to finish my last warp (floor 57) then I can reset and give you guys my whole floor set xp. I'll probably have to minus off about 100k for all the dung lamps from randoms and SoF, but generally it should make a good number for telling me if a floor set will get me a level.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wow! That story brought some tears to my eyes....rip another csb

Well I havent broke my csb yet for the arrows, but when I get time to get on and run some arrow hunts I'll be doing that! Kind of sad in way that I have two brand new toys and can't get on to play with them... Oh te joy it'll be hitting the next couple levels. I'm sure the enjoyment will die around 115...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well I finally got the saggitarian arrows bound. I was doing runs with friends and a couple randoms. One was a pmod and after a few runs I was finally happy to see that we got a saggitaire to drop them, but the pmod stole them and left. Afterwards my friend told me a story about how she hacked him and used him for things... Not surprising really because there are a few real dirty mods out there. I ended up going with a few others who had good hearts and after one run we got the arrows, went again to cap off the bind and go another drop the next run. Glad to see it didn't take much to get the drop again and cap the ammo bind after that [female dog] ran off with the arrows that were so obviously being hunted for me.

Just need to get back to dunging, do my C1's and my last warp fro the reset.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Completed the Mime vs The People court case.

5 left.

Sawmill Man vs The People is next in 14 days. After these five I might start working on chompy hats.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Nice. Grats on getting the arrows. :).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Nice. Grats on getting the arrows. :).

Thanks jeremy.

So dung update:

I just reset with 5103k to 114 dungeoneering. My dungeoneering xp tracker shows that after doing all my floors (and with all the random event/SoF lamps included) I pulled out 3.2m xp. I'm probably safe to assume that 3m xp could be the benchmark for xp obtained from all of my larges.

Also I got the weekend off at the moment so I am thinking if I try plugging away at dung during the rest of my work week and hit it hard on the weekend I could have 114 by monday night before work. But oyu know how I am with that... Chances are I wont :P.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

seems that the pendant of dungeoneering gives you 2x xp for the entire floor like the mad may necklace. Nice seeing 283k for one floor with one death.

dungpentantxp.png

Best believe I get another or the 3x version it'll be used on the highest of floors.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Dung Update:

Had the weekend off and I think I made some beastly progress for how much I play lately. I had a couple friends helping sometime through, but mostly I think it was me chugging along. I ended up doing 22 floors one night and finishing up the last 5 floors the next morning. I reset, completed all my floors except my C1's, 6 abandoned, 9 occult, 3 warp with 602k form 114 dung which I most likely will get after work and gym in the morning. I have 1748k tokens accumulated thus far.

Percentage of level completed in one week end 5% through 88%.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I was 2.4k form level and now... 114 dungeoneering!

114dg.png

2490 skill total! First time I've seen the second digit change in a looong time.

At the moment I have my C1's, 5 abandoned and 6 occults left. 5850k to 115 dung. 1823k tokens saved.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

103 dung xp from doing troll invasion at 114 plus 17k dung xp form a medium lamp gained from SoF. All in all 120k xp gained in 20 minutes. Going to see if I can get in two floors before work.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png