Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

nice, what's the top and bottom?

Colonial :P

They go so well together with everything I had. I also really like the saxton top and bottom... Even the boots too.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finally had some success in taking the queen down. Sadly no second journal, but I've refined by brute force qbd mage setup. I'm going to run her again and see what I can pull out.

qbdsetup1.png

The basic idea is to just stand in the middle fire hole as much as you can with torment and soulsplit active the whole time. You want to constantly spam abilities using bloodfire barrage, stepping aside to release dreadnips and using the unicorn in conjunction with rocktails when needed. Pot when needed and watch your prayer if you don't got the penance aura becuase you'll go through at least 12 doses a run.

Edit: pretty excited about doing this now. Three runs in and no journal. Oh well... I'll try more later. Currently 4 kills in and no journal.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I use void mage and divine storm, spamming abilities with a steel titan. Most of the time I can kill her before my first overload dose runs out.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I use void mage and divine storm, spamming abilities with a steel titan. Most of the time I can kill her before my first overload dose runs out.

Are you brute forcing her, sitting through most of the fire waves and tanking dark bolt hits?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

If you still want to keep using blood spells for the tank/afk/ease, try blitz instead of barrage - same damage and 1 blood cheaper.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

If you still want to keep using blood spells for the tank/afk/ease, try blitz instead of barrage - same damage and 1 blood cheaper.

I know, but the dps is about 1/10th more. Not a big difference. I might try running it with blitz.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I know, but the dps is about 1/10th more. Not a big difference. I might try running it with blitz.

I don't get where you're getting that extra dps from :S ofc barrage is useful (if only as a switch) if you want to take out the souls too

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I don't get where you're getting that extra dps from :S ofc barrage is useful (if only as a switch) if you want to take out the souls too

Oh, wait I misread the wiki. I thought barrage had a higher base damage because it was a higher level spell. I've been cashwasting the whole time :D.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah they get capped past 80, down to that becoming pretty op compared to only having tier 80 melee/range weapons (thanks gwyn)

As for qbd, I'd say its worth avoiding easy to get to fire wall gaps and obviously kill off the time-stopping soul since that can be nasty sometimes. Could be worth taking an adrenaline pot for a nice metamorph > pot > 50% boost asphyxiate combo a little easier too

safersbanner.png

Are you brute forcing her, sitting through most of the fire waves and tanking dark bolt hits?

Not bruteforcing her no. I don't mind running around a bit to significantly reduce kill time since I am killing her for profits. If you are only journal hunting (which I assume you are), then yeah do it however you want.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Not bruteforcing her no. I don't mind running around a bit to significantly reduce kill time since I am killing her for profits. If you are only journal hunting (which I assume you are), then yeah do it however you want.

Yeah I am. With that said other than when I'm brute forcing her its hard keeping priorities in check.

Maybe tomorrow ill get a few more kills in. I'm hoping I don't have to do more than 40 kills.

Edit: I'm thinking of doing 10 kill spurts in between my artisan workshop crap. Hopefully knock out both and purely dedicate myself to runespan.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It's really easy to get the hang of her if you are looking to kill her for profits. Very easy to set up for and trips can be very short. Much prefer her over gwd and dks as they take a while to get to.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Holy crap... Back to back journal drops. This makes the 8th kill. Hopefully I get the fourth journal before like the 20th kill.

qbdjournal3.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

First journal... First kill...

Second journal... 7th kill...

Third journal... 8th kill...

Fourth journal... 13th kill!

qbdjournal4.png

What an amazing kill too! Downed her within 4.5 minutes and used a total of 2 rocktail. Going to see if she's immune to stuns for bruno.

Back to workshop-span!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Welcome to secondpagescape!

fifth sword plan bought. Which means I start in the big leagues now! 50% for golden cannon.

swordplan5.png

Got two days off coming and hopefully I should have gold cannon and some of the royale cannon before then.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah. I regret buying like 10 giant pouches. And full robes which were super awesome never.

Yeah the only good thing was the cape for making up the lowest weight outfit and the greater runic staff. The staff... well I just need to learn to use it more.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png