Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Yeah. I regret buying like 10 giant pouches. And full robes which were super awesome never.

Love that, obviously i got myself a full set also because of that reason ^^

Gl with runespanning, do you AFKspan or does actively hunting give better esteem?

purekilljoy.png

OH god... This quest is easy, but the boss fight is so [bleep]ing annoying. The heat plates keep glitching and won't give me the heating up prompt so I keep getting hit hard from it before I can move...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Not too hard after killing that pesky tokhaar-xil.

boel.png

Rock collecting and then back to runespan. REEEAAALLY hoping to get rank 2 esteeem before ports hit live game.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wonder what type of Completionist requirements if any will come with ports, other than some bullshit song.

I would imagine that it will be like leveling your trekking buddies. You know how you hit milestones with them? Well I'm willing to bet that we might have to hit some sort of milestones for each ship captain and their storyline. I told people to probably expect something as rewarding and lengthy as livid farm, but with as many milestones as trekking. So I'm guessing probably about 40-60 hours of work?

Edit: ill see about looking you up tonight. Sleeping... Love midnights.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Mod Mike mentioned in a thread that unlocking all the rewards from PoP would take months.

Probably looking at a pretty heavy trim list if the devs decide on it.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Mod Mike mentioned in a thread that unlocking all the rewards from PoP would take months.

Probably looking at a pretty heavy trim list if the devs decide on it.

Challenge accepted.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Got blacksmith top just didn't feel like posting a pic of it.

Also beep working on a list of pendants I've been saving. After using them I save them in my costume tab for later use. I'm looking to get one of each and eventually getting a prized version of each to replace them. This is what I currently have.

Pendents of...

firemaking

farming

woodcutting

smithing

hunter

magic

slayer

strength

summoning

thieving

runecrafting

crafting

mining

cooking

Prized pendants of...

slayer

strength

farming

fishing

Oh yeah... [bleep] you page two.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I bought all of the bank boosters a while back so I got a looot of room to play with. Besides they go with the other sets such as a charged prized smithing pendant with a blacksmith outfit. It'll all come together down the road, but for now its a jumbled mess.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Bought ahrim's wand for just under 16m. So now I'm using ahrim's wand and ankh or farseer kiteshield. Meh.. Feels like cash waste, but nothing really important to spend money on anyways.

Currently breaking to work on collecting zeal and get my baby jad. I'm sitting on 18/100 zeal. The rest I'll have to get tomorrow evening before 8pm est. Assuming I get on at 1pm and play soul wars until 8pm I should get anywhere from 46-100 zeal banked by then. 48 being the low end of losing every game and 100 being just barely meeting my goal and winning nearly every game. I've been using a new found friends chat too sooo...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Sold ahrim's wand for master wand. I forgot that masters wand gives +2% crit and -30 less accuracy. I also got ahrim's book in the event that the ankh is nerfed... I really feel that it is coming down the line as it was most likely supposed to just be a cosmetic. In the end my bank is -9m.

plans are to do soul wars 4 hours from now until 8pm est.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wow man this soul war clans/fc really know how to annoy the hell out of me. Lets just boot oyu for no good reason other than potentially being a crasher... Wait! Thats everyone in the fc!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Come castlewars. Don't think I'll ever play Soul wars. Too much lag and bots.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Currently at 36 zeal. Taking a nap, hitting the gym and when I get back ill wot on it some more.

I got a feeling I might break to get rank 3 esteem because this is annoying. Honestly all team minigames should be in teams no larger than 20. If anything they need to develop size brackets because things get way too stupid. I really hope when jagex works on the team forming concept next year they keep this in mind through completion of the project.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

In reality, the number of legitimate players is about that size. It is the number of bots that bring in lag and frame-rate issues.

Yeah but I'm saying we should be be able to join say... capped game servers. I mean if there teaming project goes well I'd like to see it incorporated into all the team based minigames.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I wonder if it is possible to instance Soul War games, and have brackets like they do in Pest Control. Obviously higher rewards for higher combat brackets. Would almost eliminate bots.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I wonder if it is possible to instance Soul War games, and have brackets like they do in Pest Control. Obviously higher rewards for higher combat brackets. Would almost eliminate bots.

The reason behind making these smaller teams is so abilities are a bit more functional and less mashing out AOE's. Don't get me wrong I looove bloodfire barraging and using detonate in large groups, but there needs more actual tactic.

Me at soulwars... I'm so over this.

hnnng.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png