Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

A BANKED EFFIGY?

A slight nod to "I'm watching and waiting eagerly for you, Divination..."

I'm also 79.6/88m for torva legs. I'm going to wait on buying any more torva because divination looks like it might be a bit of a money sink. Almost like summoning and its odd secondaries...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm not sure if I want to turn them in or not... I've been thinking of saving them for a trim party (lol.. when?). I'll probably turn then in soon...

Are you able to get them all back if you have to remove or move the room they're in?

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm not sure if I want to turn them in or not... I've been thinking of saving them for a trim party (lol.. when?). I'll probably turn then in soon...

Are you able to get them all back if you have to remove or move the room they're in?

That was another concern as I know we have a construction rework coming down the line. I might just throw them on the plinth and say to hell with it and try working on fish flingers.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Urza did you used to be in BK or GLadz years and years ago?

I used to be in Gladz. I remember you by the way - feel free to add me.

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Thanks to a crazy runecrafting elf for the 6m lend to grab torva legs. I wasn't sure how long they would fall and felt it was a good time to buy at around 86m... I ended up getting them at 85.28m actually. So here is the updated picture:

0kUnYCF.png

Next up is torva chest which is hovering around 122m. Honestly it will purely amaze me if I get them bought before divination hits.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Oooh Jeremy! #4...

tB8wXml.jpg

Edit: Visages are up! Sold it for 1493k.

Tonight I start my saving for torva plate or gloves/boots. Current prices are 120m and 33/41m.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

For some reason I've never posted here.

Hi.

When my computer works I'll drag you along to Nex, you should have torva by then. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

For some reason I've never posted here.

Hi.

When my computer works I'll drag you along to Nex, you should have torva by then. :thumbup:

If you can beat out my attempts at making cash at QBD then sure. Otherwise you might have to settle for helping me purchase virtus wand and book or ascb 2x :P.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Urza did you used to be in BK or GLadz years and years ago?

I used to be in Gladz. I remember you by the way - feel free to add me.

Were you in gladz when Cordeiro was?

I don't know that name, but I was with them from 2006 to 2010 i think... maybe 2011. Its been a while...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Hey Urza good luck with everything !!

Thank you! I'm hoping to bring in at least 10m a day to hit my goal. I may have to pull in extra on some days to make up for the days I will play less on.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

First no food used triple kill trip at QBD:

o1Lx06B.jpg

Update: 17.2/116m for torva plate. I made 1.5m from someone wanting me to buy 1k grapes and jugs of water for them.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Worst QBD drop EVER!

LTq1QB6.jpg

5 snapdragon seeds are better than this...

Also 18.4/116m for torva plate. Did a couple runs before ending my day.

Update - august 11: 22.8/114m for torva legs - current pc of "nex and ss".

Update - august 12: 27.3/111m for torva legs - current pc of "nex and ss".

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So what does everyone think about me going for Virtus wand and book after finishing torva up? I was thinking either that or purely farming ascension keys to get both my crossbows legit. I any other keys I don't need I could just sell and buy the ones I need.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

What I think you should do is sell your nex equipment and use that cashpile to merch. You can make 5m+ an hour just standing at ge flipping nex items.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

What I think you should do is sell your nex equipment and use that cashpile to merch. You can make 5m+ an hour just standing at ge flipping nex items.

Honestly its a great idea, but I operate on the old school RPG concept that you never sell your best equipment.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png