Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

No chronicles because effort.

Energy only spent on the enriched springs (approx 750 used per hour).

The wisps are much closer compared to at MTA. I went back to MTA for a daily challenge and almost gouged my eyes out.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I've never gotten a daily not at my own level. I don't understand...

Anyways back in the early days of divination I was getting something like 3-4x the xp gained from an inventory of reg memories from one set of chronicles. Do you think that compares to what we see in the higher levels? I haven't bothered to test it lately, but has been a nagging itch. If you wouldn't mind doing a test run of xp gained for an inventory and the turn in for chronicles that would be cool. I have a feeling that chronicle collecting becomes a hinterance once you hit the 80 area.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Forgot to get another good picture again. Meh... So 83 divination! Sad part is getting 84 with nothing to show for it then having to push to 85.

vaCFPPU.jpg

The xp from 83-85 is just under 600k. That is fairly manageable for one days work as its roughly 11-12 hours. I'm thinking I need a source for movies to watch because its getting bad enough. I'm hoping I will be able to push through a bit after 85 before going to bed.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yep, great weekend! My network decides to crap on me 50k from 84. Guess what... Time to sleep. Then when I get up i will finish 84 up and go for 85.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Hey we're back up! 84 divination and 2580 total!

2QInxT3.jpg

Going to gun for 85 before bed. Should have it by 10:30 AM my time.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

238k from 85. My indecisiveness amazes me... I seem to value a more sound sleep than getting 85 divination. Damn you adulthood, damn, damn, DAMN... Zzzz

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yay 85 divination! Should see two more levels before work and hopefully get some of 88 done.

shc8lkX.jpg

I'm hoping we see a fix to the level 90 divination area with the next update. I really don't want to be chilling at dragontooth until 95.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just finished watching 50 First Dates. What an awesome movie... I'm a sucker for Adam Sandler movies.

Now I'm watching Anchorman... For the first time.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Lmao wow I didn't even get close to 87 divination. I went out to a friends Labor Day BBQ. i came back to get it down to 285k to level while watching Shawn of the Dead. Meh we have an update coming soon so I will probably start it off with watching Hot Fuzz.

Hopefully the upcoming update lets us use bxp items on divination.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Got this down to 147k to 87 divination. The plans to come home after work and get the level. The word on the street is mod michelle confirmed no bonus xp items can be used on divination for at least two more weeks. I'm hoping by then I am 95+.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I got several updates for you peeps!

First, 87 divination:

eWy1Koa.jpg

I should be able to get it down to roughly 300k to level before leaving for the gym and work.

And lastly, I managed to finally nab torva boots after they broke from their stable price of 24.5m. I got from the "nex and ss" fc that the price dropped and was able to buy torva boots for 23.23m. I had to use up my port trade goods and loot my MTK coffers, but it was worth it. Sadly I am still in debt though... Maybe by the time I get torva gloves I'll break from divination and hit up the QBD for a few weeks to pay it off.

7pwMAGw.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well damn... Good fight prismatic lamp hoarding. Super September nixed that with the soul wars challenge. Basically 60k+ wasted on slayer and construction. If there is more of this crap coming later this month I'm definitely saving the september troll invasion for the very last day.

"Nex and ss" fc has torva gloves at 28-29m. I might start back up with QBD to buy them around 25-27m. I want to get 90 divination first though. 253k from 88... Blah!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I am thinking of just finishing up the torva set before paying off the friend. Currently I'm at something like 4.5/28.5m for torva gloves.

Right now though I'm concentrating on getting the zamorak warpriest outfit finished. I just need 10.25k renown. I figure I'll go at it for the next few days and get it out of the way.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Took me all day doing the daemonheim tasks, but managed to complete them. I just collected for the easy tasks. I'm saving the rest of the lamps and such for divination.

fCDqVKM.jpg

Also finally got 88 divination. I'm going to stick it out and concentrate on getting 90 before I go back to work.

HDwjARY.jpg

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So over the first week on my new gym rotation I've made some pretty interesting gains in lifting.

My preacher curl is at 147.5 lb at 11 reps.

My romanian dead lift is 230 lb at 9 reps.

I also weighed myself and I'm around 195 lb. I think I want to trim back down to 190 lb.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Congrats man! :). Switching to desert at 90 ?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Congrats man! :). Switching to desert at 90 ?

Yeah definitely! I wish there was something better than a pharaohs sceptre to get there though.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

These are the values I am using to save energy for skill 2's release:

Pale energy (3.7 xp)

XP from level 1-10: 1,154

Energy used: 1,560

Flickering energy (5 xp)

XP from level 10-20: 3,316

Energy used: 3,320

Bright energy (6.2 xp)

XP from level 20-30: 8,893

Energy used: 7,175

Glowing energy (8.7 xp)

XP from level 30-40: 23,861

Energy used: 13,715

Sparkling energy (15 xp)

XP from level 40-50: 64,109

Energy used: 21,370

Gleaming energy (23.7 xp)

XP from level 50-60: 172,409

Energy used: 36,375

Vibrant energy (31.25 xp)

XP from level 60-70: 463,885

Energy used: 74,225

Lustrous energy (40 xp)

XP from level 70-80: 1,248,441

Energy used: 156,060

Brilliant energy (43.7 xp)

XP from level 80-85: 1,272,526

Energy used: 145,600

Radiant energy (47.5 xp)

XP from level 85-90: 2,087,738

Energy used: 219,765

Luminous energy (52.5 xp)

XP from level 90-95: 3,425,226

Energy used: 326,215

Incandescent energy (56.2 xp)

XP from level 95-99: 4,262,873

Energy used: 379,260

Energy used is what I plan on collecting after I hit 99 to use on skill 2 when its released.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png