Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

And clearing a bit of bank and decided to sell this scrimshaw of magic...

GY21JPw.jpg

Apparently the guy with the order in must have had it in for a VEEERY long time.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wouldn't someone else have sold it to him for cheaper, if it was in for a long time?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Vorago has entirely and thoroughly pissed me off over the past few days. He is easy enough, but the provoke not working, insane effort needed for positioning of the jump and random smashes just get to me. You have to provoke or incite to get smashed yet several times out of the blue I get smashed.

Currently using the fc: voragomass and they are the best and have teams running at least 20 hours straight.

I am going to take a break and go back to the usual QBD, GWD, duo corp (finding partners takes forever) and glacoring. Maybe automatons... They always disappoint for some reason.

My new goal is buying torva. I sold bandos and I'm at 48/400m. With optimal methods I could see it in a couple weeks maybe a month tops. I originally wanted to save for v wand and book, but their necessity coupled with potential price change with seismic coming in game makes for a sketchy buy so I'm holding off. My view is once you buy something for use it should be for a very long term use. So for example the pernix and Virtus armour I have won't ever be sold unless for funds to buy the t90 versions of armour.

Next I would love to work on ascension crossbows. I picked torva next because it sees so much more use.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

3 runs tonight because I work early today and got a draconic visage. This is my second one running qbd:

jpqyd1j.jpg

63/400m for torva.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

You know, ages ago you asked me to add you in RS. I did, and you never contacted me.

I still dunno why you asked lol. Grats on the vissy though.

Hm... Ill have to make sure to see about that. I think I wanted to talk about moneymaking methods or something I can't remember.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Grats on the visage. :o.

I want one as well.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

I should do my clue scrolls... I could get decent loot or even elites, but they are just meh...

Oh and in terms of the QBD visages are a jackpot there. They are considered like 4x the loot you normally get. The drops usually average 200-250k a kill I think.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Got lucky tonight and sold a magic scrimshaw for 650k and got a few 50 grimy lant drops at QBD. So far the cash stack is at 69/400m. I'm trying to stay adamant on buying the whole set at once, but I might just do the helm, chest and legs in one go them save for boots and gloves.

I wonder if anyone knows how to create and host an adventures log so I can have it update here?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Grats, but mine had a spring in it, so GF you. :D.

4K469.png

Finished my 50 qbd run and the numbers are in... 19.06m including restore and brews. Honestly you can actually make a return using brews at the qbd.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Gear update...

sejhvBj.png

d5xvSNm.png

lQvMASo.png

30/86m for torva legs - taking donations! lol! Been doing qbd hardcore for cash and its just boring me again. I might go run some bandos tonight. After legs its chest... I'm really trying to finish torva before divination.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just got the last rocks in for replica piece 30. I can finally turn in these last rocks in a couple more days.

37/91m for torva legs.

Since torva is shooting up again and I kind of dont want to go full throttle on QBD again. I might go to runespan and try knocking out rank 2 esteem. Either or seems interesting...

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just finished a few QBD runs... 42.5/91m for torva legs.

I haven't been saying anything, but I am 136k from 15m summoning and 34k from 15m woodcutting. When I hit those I'll be 15m xp in all skills or more.

Right now I'm just fishing some supplies.

Oh and I need someone to teach me nex! Please? Pretty please?!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

ffff give me that kurask head

Miiiine! I want the vine mask because its the only one I couldn't get and I tried pretty damn hard too!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So I went to the gym this morning and put up 210 lb ten times. Not bad considering I'm not much of a bench guy. I'm looking to see about raising that number.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Steadfast boots #2:

SbkantB.jpg

That should make it 60/91m for torva legs. Good run...

Also 71/100 armadyl shards for the battlestaff, 22/30 plate for tetsu helm and 26/30 chi for sea singer hood. If I can pull all of these together soon I should be sitting around 75-80/91m to torva legs.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Armadyl battlestaff finally crafted... So much time wasted glakkering to get 26 shards, but got 11.365m out of it.

gWH5siM.jpg

74.8/88m for torva legs.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just got my last replica rock and here they all are!

9CRXbZI.png

I'm not sure if I want to turn them in or not... I've been thinking of saving them for a trim party (lol.. when?). I'll probably turn then in soon...

• Like 2

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

A BANKED EFFIGY?

4K469.png