Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

I really like your blog's layout dude, good luck for the trim. Great suggestions in the end of the blog too, I really agree with the PoP quest especially

Thank you and there are occasional ideas that come to mind. I still have some that I haven't penned down yet. Kind of think jagex's construction rework will be a lot like what I suggested in my post.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

OMG MOAR ZOOM AT QBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures ensuing... After sleep of course. I shall make you wait 9+ hours!

I lied... Couldn't hold back:

bFYSlOx.jpg

Camera seems a bit wierd at such a long distance like focusing vision on a new set of glasses. Meh... acceptable. Kind of bugs me that it also scales with your previous camera distance.

... And at the end of the day I get a visage drop (5th):

Friend lent me 60m to buy the torva plate when I hit it, but it wont stop my tenacious QBD hunting!

Update: august 13, 89.5/107-109m for torva plate. I am fairly certain I can nab torva plate around 90-95m post-divination.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

lol

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Torva plate offer in at 97.2m. Current "nex and ss" pc is 103-4 and has been stable for 24 hours so it might go back up later. I'm going to go do some bandos with a friend after I get back from the gym, but looking to top off the offer at around 105m when I get the cash from drops and such. Hopefully not a dry run... If it start looking crappy after 2 hours I might dip out to go back to qbd to finish up the plate.

Update: august 15, 100/100.5-102m for torva plate - current pc of "nex and ss".

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Torva platebody bought at 105.8m becuase it was rising, oh well...

q7djY7l.png

Next up is torva b/g after paying my friend back. Current combined price of 63m for both.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Too much QBD... I need something else. I think I've been spending way too much time making that loot. Maybe I just need someone to tell me to shut the hell up and camp more because divination will own my life and soul when it comes out?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well, 10/60m of the debt I owe made so far. Started taking my own personal look into how divination might look based on the latest premier news letter. We were told about "advanced skill training" and shown a picture of what we now know are the divine skilling locations we can create. So with that I think these divine skilling locations might require us to use a bit of divine energy we collect and a lower tier resource such as yew logs to create a divine magic tree. If I could venture a guess the player might need to use lets say 20 yew logs and some divine energy. From this we would spawn a divine magic tree which would potentially reward us with probably an equal amount of logs in xp plus a bonus as well.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Roughly 15/60m debt made up. Torva b/g are roughly 60m combined now. So many people selling their gear for the new skill its rediculous... I've no doubt there will be some kind of money to gain, but not enough to justify selling gear. I would suspect money might be made from "tipping" players for making skill plots like divine magic tree plots.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just hit 15m xp per skill tonight.

Preparations for divination:

Needs done:

- Check current penguin points saved

- Collect this weeks penguin points before 8 PM tuesday night

- Collect next weeks penguin points after 8 PM tuesday night

- Run troll invasion for the xp tome before the 31st

- Turn off all skilling challenges

Done:

3/5 effigies on their final stage

19 prismatic pendants saved

1 prized prismatic pendant saved

225 small recharge gems

On another note:

Currently 15.1/60m debt.

I also finished everything on the shamans garb except the shamans poncho. I need the spirit wolf pelt for that and already have the 200 blood for it. I have also been doing dailies like crazy to earn spins to get it. So far nothing from the 3 dailies I did today. I plan on doing the last two in the morning before the update to see if i can manage to get the pelt.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Rather productive day... from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm I went from 1-45.5 divination. After work tonight I have three days off and hope to get at least 70 nailed down.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Currently 50 divination.

I plan to start posting pictures every 5 levels up until I think 80 then I will be posting every level.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

55 divination:

VtC8ZoI.jpg

Stopping at 57 divination to sleep. I got stuff to do, but I'll be back on tonight with a goal of 65 before sleeping.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

And here is 60 divination:

w3m00iA.jpg

Definitely looking like I'll be getting 65 tonight with quickhopping. I'll still be gunning for 70 by the end of the day. I have about 8 hours to do that.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

65 divination... I've been finding that a combination of QHing, doing regular nodes and turning in are great for xp rates. But hwat seems to be the bread winner for me in terms of xp is catching the chronicles. I've found that a full inventory of vibrant memories (25 spaces) is around 860 xp. Thats making it an average of 20 regular, and 5 enriched mind you. A full inventory of enriched vibrant memories would give you 1700 xp. The range of 10 chronicles are 1003-1300~ between 60-69. If you prioritize chronicles over regular wisps you'll come out ahead more than others.

oCq59XT.png

Still working on getting 70 before I go to bed.. I got a feeling I might be cutting it short. I'm going to get 66, maybe 67 if i push myself past my bed time.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

And I end my day with 67 divination. Hoping to make a push for 67-75 throughout my divination training tomorrow. I'm going to start selling my energy and not use any of it because I figure that there is a pretty decent markup on the stuff thus far and the biggest concern of the community isn't making the items or uses of divination so much as the whole "xp-race." So now from now on I plan on selling all energy I get from 65 to probably 95 or even 99 divination.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

And now I bring you 70 divination... Things are starting to wear on me, but I'm not giving up on it. Glad to be back on the opposite side of the level spectrum for this skill so the next couple levels will come a bit easier.

ashwKQs.jpg

I'm honestly thinking I wont hit my expectations for leveling over the days off I have. I am fairly certain I'll pull out 73 divination at the end of tonight. Tomorrow will be my last day off and that might be... 77 or 78 divination? If I'm lucky! I'm excited to get to 80 becuase then I get the pleasure of posting every level I get yessss!!!... Not really. On another note I've been abusing the hell out of this by selling energy and the demand at tier 7 might be much more.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just ended another stint of divination and got myself to 73 for divine addy rocks. Nothing special really... Getting off for a few hours to nap, shower and maybe go out. Ill probably get back on after. Right now it looks like I might need four hours to go from 73-75 at 50k xp/hr. After that I might be able to get 77/78 before sleeping again.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finally, 75 divination:

CHujYMQ.jpg

Going to hit the gym and when I get back the goal is to get 77 divination before bed. After that I'm going to use what energy I have to power level to 80. People have kind of crapped out of buying the energy at tier 7 so I figure saving it might help in making the jump at the end.

I can also confirm that level 75 gives you 3 energy over 2 post leveling. So I'm guessing level 1 gets you 1, level 50 gets you 2, level 75 gets you 3 and maybe... level 85 gets 4 and 95 gets you 5?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png