Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Kind of funny last night I"m 1700 xp from 93 divination and I got forcelogged for the maintenance update.

Bo2RjH6.png

39k luminous energy to go then I think I'm going to head back to radiants and finish them out. It seems I'm always changing my mind... When I remax I'm going to go back to collecting my own numbers in energy and possibly buying anything that seems not worth my time (probably level 1-50). Hell I might even just QBD and buy everything. At roughly 3.5m an hour and energy at the highest tiers averaging 250 per I could buy 14k energy an hour. Thats probably way faster than collecting by myself.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I started with 197k from 94 and this is what all my BXP got me minus using the clover necklaces and any pendants:

9Sx3fYO.png

I'm sitting at 375k from 95.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

And 95 divination with a side of LUCKY ABYSSAL WHIP! I'm 10.5k lum energy from leaving here. Then I think I might go to radiants and knock them out.

5zDRPXi.png

859k from 96 after turning in my challenge. I'm heading for a nap then hitting the gym. When I get back I expect to do 2-3 hours more before hitting the sack again. I should be down to 710k to level at least.

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Energy progress update:

J1m7YkX.png

I finished lums and started collecting inc recently and shouldn't have long before I hit 115k. I think when I get all my numbers I'm going to go out an buy enough energy to triple t1-7 energies. I shouldn't spend that much so I'm not too concerned.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Are you only getting energy from collecting (only applies to your highest spot) or are you actively converting to energy? Any energy/hour figures for either? I've just been wondering if it would work out better to gather them myself or make money to buy the rest. I'm still relatively low level, so I presume it won't cost as much as my current estimates (~240m) if I use option 2 throughout, just not sure how big of a difference.

Are you only getting energy from collecting (only applies to your highest spot) or are you actively converting to energy? Any energy/hour figures for either? I've just been wondering if it would work out better to gather them myself or make money to buy the rest. I'm still relatively low level, so I presume it won't cost as much as my current estimates (~240m) if I use option 2 throughout, just not sure how big of a difference.

I've bee doing option 2 since halfway to 91 I think. I've noticed you get a lot more inc and lum though for some reason. I think energy comes more frequent that memories wen you are low I the tier. You are better off buying the low tier energies because they offer less experience I think.

Me personally I plan on buying most later after 99 or even 15m xp. I figure at most you would get 3k energy an hour. Doing QBD runs you would average 3.5m go an hour. With inc and lums averaging 200 per energy. If you were using that cash to buy them it would equal getting 17.5k energy an hour.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I got this last night after settling in to my new place:

hzlmDIr.png

Currently working on getting 97 then the rest is blah I guess. I am also at 14k incandescent and no more BXP stuff I am willing to use.

On another note I am 9m from buying torva gloves.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 2 weeks later...

Level 97 divination... Yay! 43k inc out of 115k needed.

1D3LCzt.png

I also bought two bonds to get this:

KeWJ5mN.png

It seems this staff makes everything look amazing!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Woot 98 divination. I can finally get this elite dung task lamp used up!

URrKICl.png

Excited for the lumbridge buildathon. That should be like a free 180k by the events end. Also with troll invasion and tears of guthix thats another 136k xp.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm beginning to wonder if I should go back to QBD killing now. I've been looking at the daily divination xp I'll be getting over the next week or two and I could probably stop training it this weekend. I could get 69k a dsy doing the daily challenge, rebuildathon and JoT. TOG is coming up on the 6th as well as having lamps coming in over this div xp sof event.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finally hit 99 divination... Just doing some regular div training. After watching the walking dead season 4 ep 4 I'm going to head back to QBD.

L2vKC66.png

Oh and torva gloves sold at 21.2m. I'll have a pic of the full set later tonight.

Next item up for buy is divination energy. I should have a picture of my current energy reserves and the amounts needed later tonight too.

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Lustrous - 70-80 58610 energy needed total
Brilliant - 80-85 46346 energy needed total
Radiant - 85-90 69076 energy needed total

I also need another 23k inc.

8Rl2HbZ.png

And here is full torva!

flLu5qE.png

I personally can't wait to work on getting both asc xbows or even replacing ahrims wand and book with virtus wand and book.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ok, I might not be getting virtus wand with new t85 weapons coming from ports 2.0.

After tonight I should have the first three tiers of energy tripled from buying them. I'm working on buying the other three tiers that aren't completed at the 1/3 mark as well.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Died at a bad QBD run tonight and it finally got me thinking about durability hits... I'm really feeling the burn of dying and suffering the 20% durability hit. I instinctively protected virtus top, bottom and comp cape. That's roughly a 400k hit from chaotic staff alone. Plus 80k from the mask, gloves and boots. Thinking about how I should have gone about this if I saved my chaotic staff, comp cape robe top that would have only made it a 180k gp hit.

Part of me is acting like a child who wants to yell at mommy that its not fair. But realistically its necessary for the economy. Now we just need everything at least from dragon and up to take durability hits.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

portent of item protection, protect item prayer? :P

Yeah confidence is a killer lol. I really should stockpile some portents. I just have place holders for now. I've been kind of operating on an old school mentality and not minding auras, pocket slot and autoactivating items.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I ended up selling a death lotus hood for 2m flat. Thank you who ever gave me 1.5x the median price!

I'm kind of stoked for the barrows brothers this week. I'm wondering if we might see a mondsy update for this if so I might stay up for it.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I am excited too , but I know I won't find a good team + my internet connection is horrible lately .. :(.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I am excited too , but I know I won't find a good team + my internet connection is horrible lately .. :(.

I will probably be running regular barrows runs to get totems and sell those initially. I still have 30 amulets to use so I am going to have some fun with this.

I wonder what's the best setup for barrows? I'm wondering if bloodfire barrage would bw better suited over fire surge.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I will probably be running regular barrows runs to get totems and sell those initially. I still have 30 amulets to use so I am going to have some fun with this.

I wonder what's the best setup for barrows? I'm wondering if bloodfire barrage would bw better suited over fire surge.

Wheres information on super barrows? still havnt found official info on it from rs. :C

Runescape is a haven..

Wheres information on super barrows? still havnt found official info on it from rs. :C
You won't find any specific official information. A good deal comes from watching runefest and gathering from data pools. I plan on doing mostly regular runs to make cash from drops and the new totems needed to enter the elite barrows room.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png