Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

I've just been using ice barrage :s

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I've just been using ice barrage :s

What about ahrim and karils? Do you go out in SS or virtus or t75 hybrid with drygores?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I've just used air surge on my diy, make sure you use the stun at the start of the fight and you're golden. Virtus, SS and surge will be just fine, no need to spend on ancients :P

Mage hits great on ahrim, no issues there, a bit less on karil but I dont tend to use boosting pots, with ex range and torment I'd assume magic works fine on him

Edit: Disregard, I thought you meant for standard barrows :P Rip

Edited by Octarine

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

He did mean regular barrows ..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I decided to stop buying energy to get virtus wand and book for nex. This is what I have banked so far for energy:

CBvqkbh.png

I went and our 4th kill was a torva glove split of 3.4m. Then in between kill antics ensued...

PCioezf.png

Then the last kill of the night...

CtFGFqx.png

Currently I am 30/160m for virtus wand.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Couple more nex runs this morning and got nothing really. I honestly can't see how I never got into nexing all these years.

On another note I got a huge xp lamp or chance at 500k. I obviously took the 500k lol.

Also sold a seasinger hood for 3.35m. Yep, be jealous!

That puts me at 38.5/160m for virtus wand.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Meh... Couldn't find teams for anything so I did some QBD and Nex mass CS.

I got this so far in like a dozen kills or so.

YqfzUIM.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 2 weeks later...

OMG crazy LSP!

Gc6mYoI.png

The past couple days I've been getting every good drop... 2x 400 green d'hide, 300 onyx bolts and just got those chap shards. I have been pulling EVERY drop... Even 200 addy bolts lol.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 5 weeks later...

Wow its been almost a month since I posted. I've pretty much been ninja and doing ports, spins and BNB.

I just finished the bandos renown rewards and started on armadyls rewards. I also just finished the orkish wand, shield and claws. I have the throwing axe to go then I can save sacred metal for armadyl overrides.

I've also been saving the trade goods for pop2. I have around 80 laquer, 55 plate, 20 chi and 60 bones. So if the trader does anything for me with these I might be set to make some money.

I am really excited for pop2. I just hope they offer us a daily reset of voyages so I can do some damage on the first day.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ok so now I'm planning on saving bones to make death lotus darts. I currently have 68 ancient bones.

I sent out two scroll voyages for the reefwalker cape some how. So I might be a little ahead of the game if both succeed.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought merciless shield for 73.8m when its GE value was 93.1m.

Mid price put in for vengeful kiteshield and it wouldn't sell. I am 15m short of malevolent as well and wouldn't sell at 62m.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Malevolent kite sold for mid price at 76.8m.

Just need to get 40m for vengeful kite. I need to pay octarine off first for the lend to finish the sale.

I thought about getting virtus wand, but that will have to wait. With ascensions jumping a good 55m they are well beyond my reach.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just sent 3/4 leviathan ring scroll at 89%.

I can't wait to have this ring for tanking. Since I bought both t90 melee/mage kites i feel that this is more necessary for tanking in the future. Ijust need to buy me a virtus wand so i have a viable piece for mage tanking.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So I've been working a lot on ports lately. Currently I have all but three scrolls to find. Im aso at 58/63 story voyages as well. I'm also working on trade goods for the leviathan ring and I'm sitting at 72/100 pearl for it. I have 33/80 koi scale for a tradable reefwalker cape. I don't need one as I have my completionist cape that automatically comes boosted.

I'm also trying to get the new mighty slayer helm. I didn't keep a lot of points when i stoped slaying. So I've been slaying to earn the points. I currently have the first upgrade and sitting on a greater demon task. I'm going to give kril a visit soon and hopefully make some bank.

Edit: Oh and I should hit 80% to loop today too. I'm pretty sure I could finish all scrolls, adventure finales and maaaybe my leviathan ring before I hit the loop. I think this is kind of sad. But hey I guess if anything I can loop at the loop and shield as places that give bonus trade goods (6 and 7 per).

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So I came up with a cool agility combat mechanic that people might like:

You might want to hold your breath Sy. I really think agility could easily be made to influence ranged in some way. I also wouldn't mind seeing it play out something for magic with it as well. I think they could make two new abilities called dodge and parry that uses ability to avoid small and large attacks.

Parry - 25% chance to parry 75% in-coming damage over 500 lp. This ability will fail on damage over 2k lp. This ability last for 5 seconds until an attack over 500 lp occures. Each parry attempt will exhaust your agility by two levels. Cooldown is based on agility level.

Dodge - 25% chance to dodge an attack over 1k lp or a killing blow at the cost of exhausting yourself. This ability lasts for 5 seconds until an attack over 1k lp occures. Each dodge attempt will exhaust your agility by 3 levels per 1k damage (rounded up) of the dodged attack. Cooldown is based on agility level.

Cooldown - Can start at 180 seconds for level 1 agility. Each agility level you earn can knock down the cooldown by 1.5 seconds.

Exhaustion examples:

Vorago fires a bomb at you potentially dealing 2300 damage. You activate dodge and successfully dodge the attack and take a hit of 9 agility levels.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ports update for the day:

76/100 pearl for superior leviathan ring.

34/80 koi scale for inferior reefwalker cape.

81% to the loop

I'm getting ready to do some solo Kril on task.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Did 30 Krils on greater demon task this morning and got subjugate gloves and 1.27m in random loot. The gloves sold for 2.6m I decided to do the rest in her dungeon.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

After last nights voyages I'm 97/100 pearl from superior leviathan ring. I also have all single adventurer voyages completed at 83% through pincers.

I also finished the chef outfit last night.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Lucky me... I got a 1 pearl 4 koi scale voyage. I sent it at 85%. I did get another 5 koi voyage though. I forgot I had a black marketeer random and got an adventure reroll which I turned in to get the first trio voyage. I'm excited to sent it out when I get the chance!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I got a huge prismatic falling star for the past three days. I swear jagex must think I'm one of those crazy xpwasters...

Also... #primacyfanboy

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png