Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Think you still need to multiply everything by 5.

Done... And its not a bad concept to go by really. Worst case is you need the memories and in that case most places are horrible to bank from so you could use the energy to make porters.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

90 divination and 90+all stats now. I'm quite proud of this.

0HclpRQ.jpg

I was hoping have 91 before work tonight, but looking at the time I'll have from waking up at 4 pm to get 400k xp. Thats probably 7 hours of training. I'll probably get it down to 150-200k to level before heading off.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just watched Avatar the movie... Such an amazing film. Words cannot describe the emotion in that film.

I am logging off with 450k to level so I have a bit of downtime to fall asleep.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Sure is a great movie. I wonder if the second one can live up to the first.

Grats on level 90!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

down to 275k to 91... I slept in hard last night :P. Good thing the next update ain't for a week though. I should see 93 or 94 by then hopefully.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm not sure how "div shop" did it, but these are their numbers on levels. I'm guessing they calculated using just memories and not energy collected.

Energy needed for lvls

Pale - 1-10 1283 energy needed

Flickering - 10-20 2269 energy needed

Bright - 20-30 4223 energy needed

Glowing - 30-40 7834 energy needed

Sparkling - 40-50 11928 energy needed

Gleaming - 50-60 20414 energy needed

Vibrant - 60-70 34856 energy needed

Lustrous - 70-80 58610 energy needed

Brilliant - 80-85 46346 energy needed

Radiant - 85-90 69076 needed

Luminous - 90-95 101893 energy needed

Incandescent - 95-99 115494 energy needed

I think I am going to collect energy using their numbers because its much less intensive. If skill 2 requires more energy... Oh well. At least I made the effort to be prepared.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I've got over 110k luminous energy left, and that's after using energy on enriched springs and the boon. Guessing their number is energy you need to buy, on top of energy you harvest yourself. 101k luminous for 90-95 seems kinda low.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I've got over 110k luminous energy left, and that's after using energy on enriched springs and the boon. Guessing their number is energy you need to buy, on top of energy you harvest yourself. 101k luminous for 90-95 seems kinda low.

Either way its a good start. There isn't any real way to tell what we'll need, but making an honest effort at the least will do for me. I would rather be someone prepared than that guy buying over-inflated items to train.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Here is all the energies I collected w/o using them (besides the Boon):

Pale: 194

Flickering: 151

Bright: 507

Glowing: 1624

Sparkling: 3064

Gleaming: 9520

Vibrant: 22810

Lustrous: 65576

Brilliant: 77775

I am now still at 86/87 so I got a few levels to go before I can post the Radiant energye. But I am already over 42k energy of that =3

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Here is all the energies I collected w/o using them (besides the Boon):

Pale: 194

Flickering: 151

Bright: 507

Glowing: 1624

Sparkling: 3064

Gleaming: 9520

Vibrant: 22810

Lustrous: 65576

Brilliant: 77775

I am now still at 86/87 so I got a few levels to go before I can post the Radiant energye. But I am already over 42k energy of that =3

Thanks Lioness :).

I'll appreciate knowing the numbers of unused energy for each tier. I imagine they'll be sending us back to the divination plots some how...

I'll be posting an energy collection progress report later before I go to bed.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Sad thing is, I am much slower leveling up with divination xD

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Sad thing is, I am much slower leveling up with divination xD

you are telling me... I've been 91 divination for like 5 days now.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The desert does tend to dry up your motivation.

I am not even at desert yet and I blame uni for that =d!

Account Help

I'd like to think that if not for one of my project modules I'd already have 99 ;-;

Yeah and I travel like 4h a day >.> Hopefully in hte next few months I can move over to Leiden =3!!!

Account Help

Finally got around to posting this and I have the numbers I need from the div shop post here again:

zA58d4e.png

"div shop" energies needed for each tier:

Pale - 1-10 1283 energy needed

Flickering - 10-20 2269 energy needed

Bright - 20-30 4223 energy needed

Glowing - 30-40 7834 energy needed

Sparkling - 40-50 11928 energy needed

Gleaming - 50-60 20414 energy needed

Vibrant - 60-70 34856 energy needed

Lustrous - 70-80 58610 energy needed

Brilliant - 80-85 46346 energy needed

Radiant - 85-90 69076 needed

Luminous - 90-95 101893 energy needed

Incandescent - 95-99 115494 energy needed

My progress report thus far. I bought some of the mid level energy and collected most of the first four tiers. I plan on collecting the rest because the xp rates aren't too bad. I still have a ton to collect. I may buy the lustrous, but the radiant, luminous and incandescent energies I plan on definitely collecting.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Those numbers seem to be a fair bit lower than the numbers you came up with before. Any reason for the difference? Just wondering, since I'm collecting as well and have just been going off of yours.

Those numbers seem to be a fair bit lower than the numbers you came up with before. Any reason for the difference? Just wondering, since I'm collecting as well and have just been going off of yours.

The first numbers I posted were my calculations for energy used to go from one tier to the next only turning in normal memories WITH energy. The energy used is what I calculated used. The numbers I am using now are what I thought were "div shop" calculations for energy used based on player input or some other means. Considering they deal with a wider sample base and inquiring community they might be onto something I'm not.

What I found interesting just after reading your post is that their numbers are roughly 1/3 mine meaning they might have meant energy conversions and not actual energy as a resource.

Honestly, as a disclaimer, no one knows how energy will be incorporated into skill 2. We could make a fairly good educated guess in saying that it might be something like summoning and shards used. Because of the shear effort needed to collect for what I believe skill 2 needed I fell back on "div shop" numbers. Right now if I stopped collecting at 1/# my numbers I would still have a fairly good head start and wouldn't worry about those breaking bank and flooding "div shop." If you want to go by my numbers that is fine and I may go back to collect on those numbers at a later date. Thinking back on those numbers and energy used I feel that they might be fairly accurate because the concept behind the whole gatherer and production relation was leveling both fairly alongside each other.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Also I wanted to finally post this:

I1XSJG5.png

I finished all my overrides for zamorak. I"m not really concerned with the icyenic stuff and I think they stopped dropping the sara items too.

And this is the whole reason I wanted the infernal warhammer:

ZG3hNWM.png

Should be logging out in the morning with under 400k to 93 divination. I have monday, tuesday and thursday off so I should flash through 94 and 95 with that time and using the BXP I have been saving. I really hope to hit 93 before bxp goes live. Then when it does I'm going to blow through my lucky clover necklaces, DK lamps, dung lamps, troll invasion books, one of each pendant and clear all of the other bxp D&Ds. Not in that particular order though.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png