Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

I only ever get stars in skills I'm 99 >.<

Also how did the Jadinko task go?

It was crappy... like 200k in herbs. I thought the drops would be better and I would get one vine... not that it would mean much.

I had a 99 steels task after that which was dropping crystal key halves like crazy! I also got dragon legs and skirt too.

My charm stacks are growing again. I think I need to post a picture soon.

Yeah I'm a fanboy because I like the group of people. Primacy is an up coming new TIF clan. I'm not sure if I want to jump ship with my old clan though... time will tell.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Its looking like prime time to buy virtus wand and book soon. I price checked them and they are at 128+/50~ about 3 hours ago.

I think my next days off I'm going to try and do some heavy QBD and glacor runs to make bank for them.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

And wtf is all this Primacy stuffs?

#primacy is an exciting new upstart created by an international syndicate of ragtag misfits who have banded together to become angrier than all of the universe.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

And wtf is all this Primacy stuffs?

#primacy is an exciting new upstart created by an international syndicate of ragtag misfits who have banded together to become angrier than all of the universe.
You might want to put that on the label of the can.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wow another seemingly uneventful day for ports. I had a choice between bones or a scroll. I'm sitting on over 100 bones with 1/4 dl dart scrolls. I figured I should send the scroll since I'm at 95% to the loop. I really wish I would get another pearl voyage so I can finish this ring. The final trio voyage would be nice too, but with a maximum of a 59% success rate without boosters is pretty grim... I would have taken it though.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wow so t75 wand and orbs are coming to runescape as abyssal demon drops. I am so going to abuse my abyssal mask for daily tasks its not even funny. No joke - I will be treating this as a daily challenge for weeks to come.

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So I thought about what my next move in gesr will be. I plan on slaying regularly for abyssal demon tasks to try and get the abyssal wand and orb when it comes out. I am also going to finish the mighty slayer helm soon too.

I just sent out death lotus dart scroll 3/4 at 85% tonight. When my voyages come back I should be in the loop, need one more scroll piece and have the new port ranking. Just trying to stay optimistic..

Also since virtus is crashing I figured mymoney would then go into buying vengeful kite. Its toughly 35m so nothing to worry about as I'm halfway there already and its only a few short hours of QBD. With news of shields getting buffed I think ranged shields should suffer the least of the impact it will have on the economy.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

For the record I claimed virtus wand and book would fall to 80m/40m (give or take 5m) sometime after abyssal wand and book come out... or at least after february.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

For the record I claimed virtus wand and book would fall to 80m/40m (give or take 5m) sometime after abyssal wand and book come out... or at least after february.

I just bought a wand last night ... Ugh.. Just my luck :(

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I just bought a wand last night ... Ugh.. Just my luck :(
Ouch I feel so bad for you :/. I plan on hunting for abyssal wand and orb then eventually getting virtus wand and book when its steady and I have the cash. Right now vengeful is priority :D.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Arrr! I made it to the loop! I also got dl dart scroll piece 3/4.

Time to start using up my crew rerolls now... I'll post back what I have on standby.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Jist sent my last scroll piece at 75%. I also got a couple 50 cotta and a special 275 cotta. I decided to roll through my voyages hunting for trade goods and ran across a 6 pearl voyage. Assuming I send it and it comes back at least a partial success I should have my ring.

I'm also at 21/34m for vengeful kite.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just got my last scroll piece in. I'll post a picture tomorrow night. I also sent my 6 pearl voyage out at 81% so I hope it comes back even a partial success. If it does expect a picture of full tank gear WITH levi ring!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Kiiind of annoyed I didn't get my butt up from feeling all sleep deprived last night to do my slayer task and get my abyssal demon task with the mask before reset. Oh well maybe I'll luck out and get one after these dark beasts.

I made and sold tetsu helm to get me to 21/34m for vengeful kite.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

As promised here are my completed scrolls:

iDtDIDJ.png

I got my adventurer cotta voyage back and it failed :/, but the rest of my cotta succeeded.

I sent out a 66% 8 chi (with merchant), 63% 6 koi and a 97% 50 cotta. I'll be amazed if anything, but the cotta succeeded.

My pearl voyage is due back in 3:15 hours I believe.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So I got my Light Under the Sea voyage which was sent at 63% and it came back a success. I rerolled once and got a wisp... Guess no struggles on this one!

I just sent out my final trio voyage with a JM and FOTS and 2x all boosters at 73%. If it comes back a success I'll have 142 koi and 76 pearl. That is 8 koi from 2 inf reefwalker capes and 4 pearl from an inf leviathan ring.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So I woke up this morning and checked ports to find all my voyages succeeded including my trio finale. I'm sitting on 760 cotta, have a TCM, wisp and sea forte guard sitting. I'm thinking of buying the merchant first to up my cotta income.

My trio finale put me over the 3k mark for fleet admiral. I also have 142 koi scale and 76 pearl. I already made one inferior rwefwalker and put it up for 15m which I think might not sell...

HQDP2hl.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Put in an offer of 36m for vengeful kite and its not buying... hopefully I dont have to shell out a solid 40m for it like the price check fc is calling for.

I also have a dags task that needs to be done, but I need a duo partner with the higher spawn rate fix that went live. I'm 4 tasks from having my mighty slayer helm also.

After I have the mighty slayer helm (assuming i have a partner otherwise I'm off to the qbd) I'm going back to qbd to get cash to repair all my gear. Then I'm going to work on buying abyssal wand nad book.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I bumped up my offer for vengeful kite for 40m and it bought for 38.25m. Check out my maxed range tank gear.

d844alQ.png

Once I have my abyssal wand I'll post a max mage tank outfit.

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It is not truely max as it can still be improved.

For example a Scrimshaw or even an Ascension MH bow.+ Bolts.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

It is not truely max as it can still be improved.

For example a Scrimshaw or even an Ascension MH bow.+ Bolts.

I bumped up my offer for vengeful kite for 40m and it bought for 38.25m. Check out my maxed range tank gear.

• Like 1

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Lookie what I got tonight... what is this ugliness? I would have prefered the staff to be honest.

WKjYncu.png

When I say tank I mean defensive stats. But I get what you mean and ascensions are on the list.

I can't wait to do this dks task and see what I pull in.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png