Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Well... thats settled.

Should have 77 tonight. I figured out that its roughly 5k energy per 44k xp. I'm thinking by the time I hit 78 I'll have the energy to help power through to 80.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yup, just got 77... Took some elite chronicle sniping! Must have turned in 4 or 5 sets in a 20 minute period on w48. Probably wont level tomorrow since I'm going out, hitting the gym and got work earlier. I might get half a level if I'm lucky.

Ranked628 overall and 1624 in divination - Eat my shorts!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

79 divination tonight and 30k into 80. I figure I could probably get 80 divination before the loyalty update in the morning.

Just thought about recapping on my bxp items thus far. For the record I will be calculating based on level 84 because that's what I intent to have on the release date for the use of lamps and such on divination. We should be able to use them on the 3rd of September as it was stated we could two weeks from release in a news post.

2x troll invasion reward book - 55.9k xp each

3x dragonkin lamps - 29.3k xp each

2x medium prismatic lamps - 9.5k each

19x prismatic pendants - 22.85k xp each

1x prized prismatic pendant - 45.7k xp

22x pendant reloads (220 small recharge gem) - 22.85k each

To put that in perspective the initial lamps and book will gain me 218.5k xp at 84 divination.

The initial use of the prismatic pendants will gain me 434.3k xp. Alongside the use of the prizes prismatic pendant I will have a total of 480k xp from initial use of all my pendants.

Now to calculate te use of 220 small techs be gems. These act as 22 regular pendants. The use of all these gems will gain me 419k xp.

So the break down is this:

Xp from lamps and books: 216.9k

Xp from initial use of pendants: 480k

Xp from small recharge gems: 419k

Grand total for bonus xp: 1215.9k xp (with potential to be more as I level)

Edit: As a side note it is 2.1k xp per penguin point at level 84. I need to get on when I get home and see how many points I have saved so far. I am going to collect for this week and wait for the rollover to collect again for next week.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Also I have 24 penguin points and can gather another 15 this week. After that I can do the next set on wednesday for a total of 55 points. That is another 115.5k xp.

When I get level 80 divination I'll go to penguins and then troll invasion.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finally... 80 divination and I have a surplus of 6k lustrous no one will buy without low balling the hell out of me. Oh well I'll let it rot for skill 2. I am also saving my pendants and recharge gems for skill 2. I'm just going to use everything else and one of each of he prismatics to create new pedants for diango.

LP11492.jpg

Should have it down to at least 125k to 81. Hopefully level 81 tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

How many spins did that cost you?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

How many spins did that cost you?

Honestly I think since sofs release I haven't bought more than 150 spins. Though I have been immediately banking both prismatic and gems since release. Originally I was using some for fashionscaping, but that ended quick.

Skill 2 aught to be mighty interesting with so much potential bxp saved up.

By the way I'm 135k from 81 div. plan on getting it in the morning while filing my FAFSAA and background check for school. I need to get my ass in gear for school.

Can someone please make and post a divination progress skill sig to 99? Also an adventure log sig too? I can't seem to find a decent site for these. I can't stand the horrendous 07scape character graphics on most of them.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wewt 94 farming! From an assist! tongue.gif

820k from 95.

I should get 150k farm xp from doing this weeks penguins, next weeks penguins and the double penguin points when it resets on thursday (64 points total). Add in 9 days on assists (270k), this months and next months troll invasion (150k) and I should be 250k xp from 95 farming by the beginning of november.

99 mining is coming in just a few short hours lads!

99 MINING!

Time to do all that D&D crap and get into slaying and herb runs...

Sooo tried buying 1k dwarf weed seeds on GE for 15% more than max and nothing sold... I'm so SAAAD!

5 more 99's to goooooooo!

Love how he says few short hours.. - 12 hours later ahahaa!

congratulations on all of your achievements. :)

Runescape is a haven..

Wewt 94 farming! From an assist! tongue.gif

820k from 95.

I should get 150k farm xp from doing this weeks penguins, next weeks penguins and the double penguin points when it resets on thursday (64 points total). Add in 9 days on assists (270k), this months and next months troll invasion (150k) and I should be 250k xp from 95 farming by the beginning of november.

99 mining is coming in just a few short hours lads!

99 MINING!

Time to do all that D&D crap and get into slaying and herb runs...

Sooo tried buying 1k dwarf weed seeds on GE for 15% more than max and nothing sold... I'm so SAAAD!

5 more 99's to goooooooo!

Love how he says few short hours.. - 12 hours later ahahaa!

congratulations on all of your achievements. :)

Thanks! One more to my cult following. Your move, Jeremy - :)

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I started messing with a modified retro setup and wonder if anyone likes it? By the way 81 divination...

35G6TER.jpg

I'm looking to get 82 tomorrow night, but might be a bit hard. I think I'll have to settle for the morning. Logging out with 225k from 82 - That is 4.5 hours my play time. Good chance I'll have to save some for in the morning...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

You can bank the troll invasion XP book. (unless you already got one banked).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

You can bank the troll invasion XP book. (unless you already got one banked).

Thanks... Just in time for another small prismatic.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

168k to 82. I couldn't bare to stay up through to 110k before work so I'm taking a nap. Hopefully 82 in the morning and some RL progress too. Knowing me I will get 82 sometime before work and a little bit of 83. I'm such a slacker... Time for a nap... Zzz

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm really liking the new NIS changes, but I'm getting annoyed a hell with the log in/out spam I get. I wish they would fix that. Oh just noticed the clickthrough chatbox is clickthrough on the buttons too lol!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Got 82 divination! I'm kind of excited to try the divine herb patch III. Though I don't feel like doing much other than leveling before I decide to test the content.

Dl8Z8LA.jpg

Going to make the push to get 100/250k for level before bed.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Excited... Going to the gym tonight before work. I've been eating like a fat ass lately. I need to start burning this all off and getting back on track. I also need to get my weight scale fixed it broke a while back. I really need to enforce a 2k calorie limit a day regardless of my activity level.

Progress report: 150k to 82... I slept in too much :(.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I thought I would get a bit creative and make a goal signiture for the weekend:

4385776.png

Currently 1863k to go.

When I get home I plan on starting right away. Does anyone know how good the jump in xp is from polypore to dragon tooth isle is?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm getting something like 65-70k p/h on Dragontooth.

Now is that with collecting fragments; only yours; every one you can get? Also is that without using energy; using what you collect; using bought energy? Obviously your hitting up the enriched every time so that's a given.

I have a feeling that I used the semicolon wrong.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png