Renovated office

Xqfov.jpg

Tetsu laminar 2/4

RDatE.png

Refurbished warehouse

g3eNR.jpg

Renovated lodgings

97RUI.jpg

13% into the scythe with 7 voyages left and a voyage reroll.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Keeping a running tally of how many missions of each done:

The Convict: 4

The Occultist: 3

The Missionary:

The Whaler:

The Assassin:

The Biologist:

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Thought I'd take a few more picture of upgrades coming to my port:

First, obliviously the ornate portal:

uJMi2.jpg

Secondly, the nautical portal:

fJ4ep.jpg

I wont have any pictures posted of the enchanted portal because they don't do anything and I also have other slate port upgrades that are higher priority coming down the line. I should have a picture of the spacious warehouse coming tonight though.

Currently 44% into the scythe with 5 voyage left, 2 hook and 1 scythe voyage out. I should see around 51% before the reset.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Spacious warehouse:

IUgoF.jpg

Been thinking of different ways to build muscle and fill out. I got a buddy who says doing a mix between power lifting and pyramids is pretty much the way to go.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Refurbished bar:

RBBHH.jpg

Not a bad fire place I must say!

When I next get the slate and bamboo resources I plan on getting the renovated lodgings. Until then back to saving cherry wood for full scythe crew and for that fourth ship.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So currently I'm sitting on 6.1k cherry wood at 84% into the scythe. I'm trying to get enough to buy the office upgrade as soon as possible. I would like to get at least 10k cherry wood before unlocking the bowl, though so I can buy a totem sometime into it.

Also pretty much caught up on missions.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Tutsu laminar scroll 3/4

YJ8oo.png

Also I am very close to the fourth ships requirements for cherry wood. I should hit it and then I'll have to piggyback scythe voyages with bowl voyages until then.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Nautical shipwright:

ZuKJD.jpg

Next one up is going to be refurbished lodgings and daredevil lodgings.

Also working on my 28th story voyages for the assassin.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Figured I'd get this picture here. Finished the tetsu laminar scroll:

08FxR.png

Next up is going to be the tetsu legplates.

I'm also well on my way to ship #4 and getting the renovated and, right after, the daredevil lodgings. I sent out a barmaids tip for 800 jade at 78% and a special assassin voyage for 600 jade. I currently have 6.6k cherry wood and 1750 jade. I got a 500 cherry wood voyage too, that will be sent out because my focus on bamboo didn't pan out for the resources I wanted. So if things go well in the end I'll have 2.5k/3k bamboo, 1.3k/3k slate, 7.1k/10k cherry wood, and 3.1k/10k jade from my resource goals.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

11% into the bowl and caught up on story voyages. This means I get to spend my time doing high resource and scroll voyages for the next... two weeks?

Also caved in completely and used up 5k cherry wood on this:

31mCL.jpg

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Tetsu Legplate scroll 1/4:

lofkY.png

Yeah I think I might end up finishing tetsu armour just inside the bowl due to how long it takes to progress through it (even when you are sending 1-2 bowl or 1-2 scythe voyages). honestly though things have been getting kind of boring in the player-owned ports. I've got all the story lines caught up and I'm on the last set which might be the finale since they are the last zone story lines.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

29% into the bowl and I also got this:

4KPcM.png

I think after tetsu I might make for a change of pace and run for the scrimshaw of strength.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Tetsu Legplates 3/4

HVLD7LW.png

Working on the 4th scroll and saving jade for 2 more JoD's. I just need 100 more then I start saving for ship #4. I also have a number voyage and a special voyage both for 3 plates, but I'm not too interested in them with my need for jade unresolved.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Are you going for superior armour?

What's your % now?

Do those plate voyages. ;).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I'm 47% into the bowl and I sent both 3 plate missions out on 85% and 86% success. I'll regret it because of the need for jade, but meh...

I should have my 4th plateleggings scroll in 4 hours... Kind of excited. 3.1k jade and 6.5k cherry wood saved at the moment. The totems are tempting me, but I'm going to wait it out for ship #4.

Also I just noticed I literally sent out all three ships with the strongest of each crew.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Totems aren't worth it, resource and trade goods totems give a 1% boost to each respective item (which gets truncated in the case of trade goods), and it follows that the other totems also give 1% boosts.

Unless you want pretty looking things in your port, mmm :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

They need to fix that... 4th tetsu platelegings scroll found. Ill post a picture later...

Here ya go:

xOeuOhf.png

Now to work on tetsu helm.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finally four ships and working towards the luxurious bar:

g2KgOZG.jpg

And I haven't divulged all my ship names up until now...

SPDLBYh.png

... And 4-6 weeks until full tetsu scroll completion. I got this bad lad tonight and another is on its way with an 89% success rate and coming in 9 hours from now:

NpXQWVS.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Lost another crew member... Nothing big. Probably only the third one throughout the whole thing.

Also...

Tjjf0ks.png

One more and I get it in today in another 5 hours. After that I think I'll just do the melee critical scrimshaw then the mage one.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png