Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Anyone notice that while working on collecting construction rocks that the animation is crazy fast yet the delay between constructing it sooo slow?!

Anyways I got my last god bird egg in the incubator and will work on growing it when I get back into artisan workshop. I plan on finishing up another 8%, buying master student. After that I'm heading to QBD to use up my 180 sara brew flasks and 60 restores hunting journals since they're getting nerfed post-EOC.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Apparently dominion tower gloves will be viable level 80 gloves now and not weapons. Also murmur will be getting a boost to level 80 gear. With that said I sold amulet of ranging for 577k and bought saradomin's murmur to replace it for just under 3m.

Not bad, but I'm seriously broke now lol.

Pretty much caught up on rocks except one farming rock which I think I'll get tonight and then I'll finish up master student too.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

One of the fastest 2s3l I've done.

fastdg3.png

Also currently in one of the most horrific c1 rushes ever. one paying 100k per floor and the other is paying triple for not ending and afk it all. The one paying regular pricing was trying to afk as well and wow...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finished getting master student. Just need to buy the sword plans, gold cannon, royale cannon and the last pipe mending one. I'm holding off to use up my brews camping the QBD for journals. At the moment I'm mining enough bane ore for about 5k bolts.

awmasterstudent.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

grats on master baiter student :>

also I've not tried QBD in EOC yet, but according to Smokey kills in the older versions of beta were like twice as fast as livegame. Dunno if they nerfed it, but might be worth trying :P

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

I think I'm ready...

Bought some extra scrolls, pouches, antifires; made into super antifires, summoning potions, and I am hopefully getting 3/4 journals tonight.

qbdsetup.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

And my QBD streak ended in 5 deaths... How I killed her last time I don't know. I think I'm going to just stay at artisan workshop and finish up there. I'll try her again post-EOC.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Time to bump this bad lad up from page two... I need dedicated bumping done!

So I finished the circus tonight, but messed up taking a picture and I'm too lazy to return to take one.

Just thought I'd post an interesting link to a guide for people interested in doing some interesting things at an interested circus where strange and, oddly, interesting things happen...

Quick Reference Guide: The Ultimate Circus Points Guide by Mattie9999

Oh and Jeremy EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

prizedprismpendant.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

A void range setup is higher kills per hour for QBD. Use a deflector with either virtus or pernix top. Virtus is viable because the queen has no defence so you do not need the accuracy boost at all, and it still provides the nice life boost which helps with survivability and more brew heals.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Everyone winning prized pendants but me..I've only ever had one. :(.

What skill are you using it for?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Everyone winning prized pendants but me..I've only ever had one. :(.

What skill are you using it for?

I've not decided, but I have thought about leaving it for when the new skills come out. I'm aware jagex will probably keep all lamps and other boosts for helping with them for a few months. I figured I would just wait it out.

And Mish, I'll just see what happens post-EOC. At the moment I'm looking to busy out artisan workshop and runespan. I'll be doing shattered hearts and fish flingers in between as weeklies.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah that might be a good idea, unless you really want to make the most of your useless brew supply. (I bought a ton of brews after bxp in hope to make a quick merch, but that failed horribly now haha). I was going to rush to 99 slayer, and I would have made it a couple days before the 20th, but it's a good thing I stopped at around 97, as I hear slayer xp is almost doubled with current updates. So now I plan on dungeoneering a bit and skilling and will wait until the efficient methods for slayer have been figured out for Eoc.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Tbh efficiency for slayer will take a bit of time. I would imagine someone like axemanjack redoing his list detailing neutral combat styles, weaknesses, strengths and attack styles.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just when you thought the majority of fan site bestiaries were mostly useless or redundant information. Now we will probably be hinged on that information... Except for players with encyclopedic knowledge.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Did a bunch of hunting for gear: currently I have:

Bind pool:

Primal two hand sword

Primal platebody

Primal platelegs

Hex hunter bow

Saggitair leathertop

Saggitair chaps

Celestial catalytic staff

Currently hunting for celestial robe top and bottom. Not entirely too sure of what my tenth bind will be since ammo doesn't count.

My loadouts will be:

Primal two hand sword, primal platebody, celestial robe top, celestial robe bottom, celestial catalytic staff. This loadout will be used primarily for melee/mage hybriding necessary bosses such as dreadnaught, hope, etc,

Primal two hand sword, primal platebody, saggitair leathertop, saggitair chaps and hex hunter bow. This set up is obviously a range heavy setup or bosses like geo, flesh, world gorger, kalger, etc.

Primal two hand sword, primal platebody, primal platelegs, hex hunter bow, saggitair leathertop. This set up is melee heavy and geared towards your typical dunging experience. I should be able to do anything with this.

Since I still have one more free bind I though binding a blood necklace or primal gauntlets would be ideal for switching out primal platelegs whe on suicide runs. Depending on the post-EOC experience that final bind may change.

After I finish getting my robe pieces tonight ill be back at artisan workshop.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Celestial robe bottom tonight. Also found a spiritbloom robe top which I bound until I find the celestial robe top.

Rocks reset for me tonight, but I should have my 6th rock tomorrow morning. After I get that I'll continue hunting for celestial robe top and maybe primal gauntlets. Then back to collecting rocks.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Been a while since I posted anything new... Well I finished my bind set-ups. Still got my tenth bind left for blood necklace or primal gauntlets. I was going to wait on posting these until I got three plans worth of respect, but here is two:

Ceremonial sword plan I

swordplan1.png

Ceremonial sword plan II

swordplan2.png

About another 25% for the third. Also getting my sixth replica rock on the 23rd.

Also been selling floors and here was a nice one (2s3l abd):

fastdg3.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Sold another hex for 50m just before work. I didn't want to split down the middle with the other keyer because I wanted more cash stack for ports. The guy offered 50m and I offered to split with the other guy something like 35m/15m. The guy had to sell off some stuff from his bank. I ended up taking 25m because it was running right up to my time to leave for work. I'll post a pic later.

My new rule of thumb is when selling dung items, if there are multiple buyers, take the lowest offer. It might seem stupid because you might not get nearly as much. Generally the lowest offer is the humblest player. They are being truthful and their offer is the most genuine. Getting a rare spawn and even a drop is all chance. But selling it is a gamble because the player binding gets it anyways and can renig on his deal and log out. Figuring your odds smartly is best when looking at who's buying. Don't be fooled by the green eyed monster called greed.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ok I said I'd have this posted, but here is my fourth hex:

hexhunterbow4.png

I also made up some of my max gear pictures. I decided to sell off by B-list items because it seemed a bit pointless keeping them. My whole reasoning for keeping them was in case i ended up dieing, but meh.

Melee gear (I have offhand chaotic rapier, long and chaotic maul too):

meleegear.png

Ranged gear (I have offhand chaotic crossbow, no two-hand crossbow)

rangedgear.png

Mage gear (I have farseer kiteshield and need ahrims wand, book)

magicgear.png

Pretty much anything better than what I got is dropped by nex. I still want to get ahrims wand, book and maybe royal crossbow? Oh and I got the best all class ring, amulet and gloves (onyx (i), amulet of fury, cullinaromancer gloves 10).

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Consider getting Master Wand (600 hit and +2% mage crit) instead of Ahrim's wand (630 hit). Also consider using a Batwing book (50 hit) over a Mage's book (60 hit) or Ahrim's book (70 hit) as the book bonus only supplements your main hand casting, so that hit bonus boost shouldn't be too big a deal. But yeah, it'd be nice to have Ahrim's wand/book.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I sold my mage book because I didn't know it was statted and thought it was crap. To be honest ill probably buy just the wand so my shield is viable. Should just get the book to speed up casting anyways :/... Ugh. Not Iike I don't got the cash either.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png