Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

I read just don't post <333333333333

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Aw thanks :P

Sea singer hood scroll 1/4. Only 20k xp, 3 ancient bones and 600 jade from todays special voyages. Hopefully I finish the hood before the pincers unlock.

6uxhUxe.png

Just noticed I have 1/4 the material for both tetsu and sea singer head items.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Luxurious bar :D

lnTGkzy.jpg

I'm going to work up a savings for the totems then work completely on the pincers when they're unlocked.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So I decided to calculate my waist to hip ratio and waist to height ratios. I bought this Men's Health book citing sources saying waist to hip ratios are better predictors of health (as far as visceral fat composition) than BMI. With that said my waist size is 34 in. and my hip size is 39 in. Divide waist/hip 0.871 and they advise that people aim for under 0.9.

Also the book stated that a waist to height ratio was a good predictor of heart health. So I divided 34 in. by 71 in. and got 0.478.

While numbers may be just numbers I'm generally pleased with where I sit. I feel that this tells me I have a decent composition despite what I might see in the mirror. This doesn't change the fact I might want surgery later on if muscle can't fill me out. But it does tell me that being over 180 is healthy. Even right now its a reassuring thing to have myself speak this out loud.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just got commodore last night (1600 port score):

BW7Q1Zl.png

I'm more of a fan of Cap'n though. So after all is said and done I'll be going back to that :D.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

1/4 jade statues bought and placed. I plan on getting all four totems as jade statues despite them being 1% mods at the moment. I am confident that they will get reworked to something like 5%.

p49PSO3.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Pretty risky gamble.

Yeah I can see how it is, but I like to think name/form should generally fit function. The function of ports in the end is to bring in some monetary gain as well as usable armour. Keeping in context with the function of ports, the jade statues are supposed to offer a small boost to trade goods. These goods are the 'essence' of that monetary gain. So the jade statues should fit to enhance the function and if not it should be patched. It would seem that it might be a bit before enough player base catches on and enough voices complain about this while 1% thing, but thats ok.

Also here is my superior tetsu helm. Kind of excited to get 5 more chi globes and my 4th scroll for superior sea singer hood.

bP8ceNw.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Edam stated that he might make the effect of the totems non-stacking, though. I'd put off buying any more for now really :P

Also are you putting the jade merchant on your storyline goods voyages?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Edam stated that he might make the effect of the totems non-stacking, though. I'd put off buying any more for now really :P

Also are you putting the jade merchant on your storyline goods voyages?

I did put one on the plate voyage and that is why I pulled 27 plates. I plan on using a merchant for all of the 25/50 voyages, but if success rates are crap on the 5 voyages I'll just skip the merchant.

If thats the case I might just make one of each of the totems then.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Guess I forgot to nab a picture of my sea singer scroll 3/4. I just got this:

3zGDYoR.png

So now I need 5 more chi globes. I also have a 25 plate mission from the missionary at 85% and a 25 ancient bone mission from the biologist at 84%.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Guess what came back successful...

qi8njQU.png

34 more plates for tetsu legplates. Then Hopefully by then I have sea singer leg scroll finished to collect chi globes for that.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Sea singer robe bottom 1/4... It has begun!

B8pQLhy.png

Got another sitting to be sent out in another 9 hours when my crew is more malleable and I'm sure I'll meet the requirements with a decent success rate. The scroll is asking for 11.5k morale/seafaring... Which ain't too bad.

Edit:... And 2 minutes later Matt says "screw it! Lets send this bad lad out at a 70% success rate with a scrub crew" (2 JoD). I got balls, so why not use them?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm watching you undress from across the world...

mnzNqb6.png

... And I can see EVERYTHING!

Next totem up will be pandora's box then the cherry tree.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 3 months later...

Time for a long, long, long overdue update...

So I got this probably 4 days post-update. It was fairly easy, but wasn't no 4 hour jaunt like everyone else was touting about. I think it took me around 6-7 hours.

Goh8aNU.jpg

I also started working on my SoF slayer masks and finished this big pain in the ass as well as getting a nice kurask head drop which will eventually be made into a pet.

S58oqvf.jpg

I got this as well... I am pretty happy as it was my first big glacor drop. I finally learned to kill them and they are much more interactive than any other pvm monster I've seen.

DueNxLI.jpg

I also got a cockatrice head, but never took a picture either. So aside from those the one head I'm still missing for my pet collection will be the abyssal head I've been wanting for ages. It is a good thing to note that the finished abyssal helm still increases the head drop rates for me.

... And here is where all the beauty comes in:

Full superior sea singer:

i2tB0a4.png

Full death lotus:

e5izA7Y.png

Full tetsu:

SRB2IGO.png

As to what I've been doing with my trim requirements well I've been just collecting rocks and checking ports when I'm on... I'm currently collecting for the 22nd rock. Once I finish up all my port scrolls. Currently I'm working on the last combat scrimshaw at 0/4 scrolls and still have the remaining 4 skiller scrimshaws left. Soon I plan on knocking out chompie bird hunting. Word on the street is that its roughly a 20-24 hours run through.

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Hardest rock ever:

440k hunter xp and 845 jadinkos to get it.

9rw7hzZ.jpg

I'm also running on a bad cooking run with 220 citadel cooking iterations and 400 rocktail cooked without one rock.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 1 month later...

Grats. :D.

What's next??

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.