Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Ring of vigour's gonna change the cost of ultimate abilities; instead of expending your whole adrenaline bar, you'll be left with 5% if wearing the ring.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ring of vigour's gonna change the cost of ultimate abilities; instead of expending your whole adrenaline bar, you'll be left with 5% if wearing the ring.

I think that's good, but I think 10% would be better... Think that's my greed talking.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Lagged out of f41 after boss losing 70k xp... Jumped the ledge for 22.8k xp. I am SOOO pissed right now.

Progress report:

5 ab left. 1823k to 110 and 153.4k tokens.

Broke my hood for primal legs... Eventually will break legs for blood necklace unless I keep getting twits who think its fun to hold the necklace form me.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Random comment... Flaming skull obtained! Love this item because it just makes me look way more different than most other players.

I pretty much got 5 day week to no life dung coming this Monday. I plan on hitting 110 today and 111 or 112 through that weekend.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Managed to complete the last three floors of abandons, reset for 55 prestige and do another warp. Sitting at 204k tokens and 1260k to 110 dung. I'm looking to get 110 before sunday morning because after than I pretty much got a 5 day stretch of no work to play runescape, dungeon and hopefully get at LEAST 111. Jagex stated that they are hoping to have the combat beta wrapped up released sometime in september so I'm thinking if I pull a level ever week I could potentially have 120 dungeoneering and maybe my completionist cape by its release.

I am not too sure about this combat beta and my dging... I feel really torn. Maybe I'll treat it like I treated the runescape 2 beta - Something of a break from horrible xp rates while training my mid-level 80 combat stats at the brimhaven guard dogs (if you're old enough and remember where these dogs spawned I'll throw you a brand new-ish moldy cookie). Only this time it'll be me breaking from the depths of daemonhiem to test out the beta and get my combat skills up to par for its release.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finally killed Eddie and got my blood necklace! Damn him!

bloodnecklace.png

750k from 110 dung... Going to try to get it down to 600k before work.

EDIT: Ended up being 632k from 110... Oh well.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

285k xp from 110 dung. Don't really feel like doing three more floors. I'll do them when I get up tonight I guess...

I checked up on my court case and finished the Barbarians vs Wizards case. Next up is... Rick Turpentine vs The (Rich) People... Finished! Next up is Party Pete vs His Neighbors.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Cleaned my bank and managed to get it down to 28 free spots. That's with like stupid pet feeding supplies for when I catch them so I can raise them and place them in the house. I also bought Vampyrism and in a couple days I should have my Master Reverence as well.

Did a gano run also and it fared well. I got about 4m in two hours... Kinda just blah at the moment as I wait for the combat beta... I may go to sleep soon and get up to try it.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Dung update:

Got a bit bored, but I'm back at it with 1 warp, 3 occult, 5 abandoned and C1's left. 3573k from 111 dung... Thinking two resets for it... Hopefully.

EDIT: Did my C1's and went to check on my loyalty points to find I have to wait 25 minutes for it. Guess I'll buy master reverence when I get up. Checked blood necklaces stats in beta and they give 5% crit to all classes. Forgot to check if it keeps its ability.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Why are you buying master reverence? It's all about the skilling auras! I might actually buy vampyrism next month as well. Tell me how you like it. Hopefully you'll be using it at like QBD.

P.S. You missed out on some warps last night. :D.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Why are you buying master reverence? It's all about the skilling auras! I might actually buy vampyrism next month as well. Tell me how you like it. Hopefully you'll be using it at like QBD.

P.S. You missed out on some warps last night. :D.

Good idea... Master Reverence makes for a longer boss trip, but with combat beta I've been considering Inspiration and Invigorate.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Going to be dging all night tonight... God forbid there are any insanely stupid people out tonight. They usually are around in the wary morning sadly.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

SCRATCH THAT BAD MOTHER OFF!

qbdkill.png

Holy cow... One tactic never really put into any guides or fight overview was that if you're meleeing her and sustaining too much damage to fall back a bit and re-up and reenter the fray. I guess thats more common knowledge if you think about it, but when you're fighting something in such a small enclosure you'd think just to tank that as well.

Edit: and yeah vampirism was used at the QBD. Did nicely I suppose, but no time to see how well it helped. I would assume it did a fine job.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So after resetting and doing some floors it turned out to be a good run. I ended up befriending this guy named Survprod who was a beast as running floors and this is probably the best large time I've seen so far (14 minutes and something seconds being the second best):

fastdg1.png

I also ran into Eddie again and dropped my this:

mandthok10.png

I'm currently missing Chronicles of Bilrach 29, 30 and Kal'gerion Notes 5. I think the chronicles will come from the higher floors and the last kal'gerion notes will obviously come from kal'garion the warmonger.

I currently have 1 abandoned, 12 occult, and 4 warp floors left with 1768k from 111. Something says I'll be repeating a floor or two for 56 prestige.

Oh yeah forgot troll invasion reset last night so I got a free 90k+ dung xp coming from that as well!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just finished the new Carnillian Rising quest and catching up with Phillipe for the six xp lamps of 42k xp. I think for a voice acted quest, being a medium level, having side tracking for extra rewards for vigilant players and having so many puns against jagex's buggy releases it came out top as one of the best pieces of quest content for a long time.

Sooo with that I bring another dungeoneering update!... Sitting at 2 warps and 8 occult, and all my C1 floors left before resetting. 963k from 111 dung... Once thats done I'm going to do floor 56, reset for 56 prestige and go do troll invasion to see what I get.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

DEE GEE UPDATE!

196k from 111 dung, 3 low occult, floor 56 as well will unlock after I level and all my C1's. I also have troll invasion to do so I'm looking at receiving about 335k xp into 112 dung before resetting.

I have this saturday and sunday off from work and would REALLY like to get 112 in those days. I may have to do some caffeine injection therapy to keep myself plugging away... With maybe some green tea or some other stress reducing methods when I dg early morning becuase only dumb people seem to prowl the daemonheim castle during those times.

Wish me luck!

Oh yeah and I have to go do some castle wars in beta to get my steampunk piece and have some fun testing out massive melee combat.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finally 111 dungeoneering... Had to deal with dumb morning dgers for three full floors. *shivers" ... Starting to develop a strong hatred to dging in the morning.

111dg.png

Only got my C1's left and floor 56 which I am fairly certain someone will mess up for me. (calling on Jeremy and Axeman to make it a magical moment for me when I log on tonight).

Also decided to do trolls to see what I could pull for dung xp from the rewards tome you get... Does anyone see what is wrong with this picture? Even though it was my forgetfulness I thought it made doing trolls slightly more challenging and fun in a way.

goliathtrolls.png

4303k to 112 dung.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Dung update:

3 abandoned, 8 occult, 5 warp, all my C1's left and 2971k to 112 dungeoneering. If I average 110k xp per floor I should be about 1.1m from 112.

Dung update: 3/5/1 and C1's left. 2159k from 112... Think I'm off to bed. I'll grab the rest tomorrow maybe and a reset.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

What's up with Jak lol

He was trolling from the get-go and after asking me how much my account cost I pretty much let loose. Something you should not say to someone of my stature... Though its honestly not impossible to see people do that.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just finished doing three court cases:

- River Troll vs The People

- Drunken Dwarf vs The People

- Part Pete vs His Neighbors

Just finished all of the 'easy' court cases and have just hard ones left. Working on getting the next case which is... The Mime vs The People. 14 days...

Back to dungeoneering.

Dung update: 4 abandoned, 5 occult and all C1's left. 1963k from 112... Should have at most 1100k left to level after resetting.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Dung update:

4 abandoned, 2 occult and all my C1's left. 1657k from 112. I should hit about 1m xp to 112 when I reset.

I have 4 days off coming in about 5 days. I am really thinking of planning a whole dg excursion to getting 113 and maybe over halfway to 114.

Oh and I also went back to kill the cave wolf matriarch because I learned it was a requirement of the completionist cape.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Another update... A bit more dung done. I got all four abandons done, reset and did f55 for 140k. I feel that it was a bit shy on xp, but meh. I currently sit with a near full list to do and 930k xp to 112 dung. By the looks of things I may end up, realistically of course, hitting 113 on my 4 day off form work. I feel getting halfway to 114 is a bit too much, but you never know if I push hard enough!

Also I managed to hit the 1m token mark. I was very much tempted to spend it on hitting 112, but I think I'll keep saving them for when I'm 119.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png