Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

104 dung... Haven't been on much.

104dg.png

Oh and was so funny how that floor there were so many 'matt doors'... Aka high 90 skill doors.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well I just finished putting up the trim requirements and adding the goal markers for some of the more heavier tasks. All I can say is this looks intimidating and brutal... I feel like I'm staring down a whole other game.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just robbed the richest man in runescape... Wait I just paid for those runes? Damn!

runedokuhard.png

Next up I'm going to do the hot air balloons.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Easy stuff...

charszarossymbol.png

Next up is getting all of the teleports for the broomstick and I need to do a dung or two for the scroll of efficiency. I'll probably go have some fun doing the hot and cold after the broomstick.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Another one bites the dust... I have the apprentice teleport, but I had to go running around and grab the hag, crone, lunar chick and kardia was hell because I had to find her house and then find her cat just to talk to her.

broomstickteleports.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Got on to get my promethium hatchet and pickaxe. I may or may not get on again tonight. If I do I plan on knocking out the making history hot and cold locations and then camping bk's for 1300 kill count... Ohhh such sweet memories of competing for training at the black knight spawn south of draynor... *dreary sigh*...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Got on to get my promethium hatchet and pickaxe. I may or may not get on again tonight. If I do I plan on knocking out the making history hot and cold locations and then camping bk's for 1300 kill count... Ohhh such sweet memories of competing for training at the black knight spawn south of draynor... *dreary sigh*...

Elite black knights are worth 10 kills each :thumbup:

I had Master before WGS so was like ughhhhhh

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

yuno120yet

Even gwyn is 120.

i mean.

:D

You are so mean.... I mean I need to go dung, but I need some change in my travels. I'll probably go after a few more things are knocked off the trim list.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just finished the hot and cold batches. I totally forgot the second batch wasn't randomize and that just made my day. I'm going to go kill 130 elite black knights to get my master rank now.

hotandcold1.png

hotandcold2.png

Edited by Ellac
Fixed images

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Aaand Master white knight rank! Man that went by so freakishly fast. I brought so many supplies that I didn't need...

masterwhiteknight.png

Apparently I finished the scabarites research notes... What next? Maybe efficiency scroll?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just put in an order of 1k caskets for 20% over medium price to start my hunt for the court cases. While thats working I'm still working on slayer points for broad bolt/arrow fletching. I'm contemplating the chimp ice deliveries.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Mugger (level 6) vs Roger Murray done.

doing Evil Twin vs Good Twin now...

EDIT: The Sandwich Lady vs The People is up next, but I got to wait two weeks to do it. Back to slayer...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finished Nadir after like four attempts. Also finished Thok Your Block Off and in the process I got the rest of the tokens for the Scroll of Efficiency. I'm like 3 tasks from having the points for the broad bolt fletching ability and can't wait to stop slaying and go elsewhere.

nadirw.png

thokyourblockoff.png

scrollofeffeciency.png

Thinking of trying the chimp ice deliveries next or maybe camping for the ancient pages.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Another one bites the dust... What next? I think I should return to dging.

broadfletching.png

Oh and also found my 6th ancient page while getting the slayer points for that.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Bought a 20+5 pack of sof spins and won a mystic tattoo and curled horns. Also got a bunch of crappy xp lamps that are useless to me... The only one that helped any was a medium lamp used on dungeoneering for 17k xp.

Meh on another note I finally got some time to play so I'm camping out Runespan to get Esteem rank 1, greater runic staff and the wicked cape to replace my spottier capes. Might even get two for a placeholder, but I'm not sure.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Send me a million xp plz.

Seriously, I would if I could!

I need to leave runespan and get back to dging because its stupidly ridiculous that I haven't gotten within 5 levels of 120 dg yet.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png