Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

I would like to apologize to the throngs of avid watchers out there. I've been stricken with seasonal allergy problems for over a week and I feel like death...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yay I decided to get on instead of laying in bed feeling like death would take me sooner or later.

Started an 8 hour gano trip about 1 yack into the trip. I wanted to work on my cash stack and remembered I owed a friend 35m for armadyl, still need to buy dragon claws (16m) and an onyx ring (10m). I got a feeling I'm going to be killing ganos for a while... Thinking once I get up to 100m I'll start merching in my off time. I'm thinking I'm going to spend a few weeks camping ganos, collecting drops. I shall post picture after my trips to show you my amazing drops.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Chilling at school working on some case management papers for class and was thinking about the cash flow of ganodermic beasts. I got a friend who made about 270m from a six week period and I'm pretty stoked to get the kind of cash becuase I still have a considerable amount of crap to do that needs cash and even then stockpiling PVM potions would definitely be in the plans if I was finished with my gear. Well I should be getting back to work so I guess I'll see you all on tonight and tomorrow morning.

Oh by the way I look forward to doing the dominion tower again tomorrow and I hope there isn't too much left to do other than the sunfreet. I'm hoping to see a dominion marker V to use while bossing.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Slaying ganodermic Beasts with this setup:

[set=aura:11715,head:3022,cape:11369,neck:9897,quiver:,weapon:11867,body:2006,shield:4432,legs:1557,gloves:4675,boots:4452,ring:11072]

I like these forum BB codes so much that I think I might revert my goals into these codes to make my page look more interesting.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

gano1a.png

I forgot to include the 2 teeth halves I got that I sent to the bank :D. Pretty much a 3.5m trip. I was going to do progressive picture of my loot, but decided to just let it sit in my bank.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Two yak trip with 12 prayer potions... Was a very interesting trip with a 4m profit (2 sticks, 2 tooth halves and 8k of my spores not counted in the picture.)

gano3.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Three yak run didn't go so well. Aside from what is shown/said in the drop picture I also forgot I got two dragon helms so it makes it closer to the goal I guess... Still undershot regardless.

gano5.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Managed to get my fight kiln cape last night. What a [bleep]...

I just noticed doing the fight kiln got my NO songs whatsoever... WHAT THE HELL! Whats up with the tzhaar songs?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well I think this is the last gano trip for a bit cause they're getting boring. I want to keep riding the money train so I might actually go do some slaying... FIRST I'm going to camp the tzhaar city to gather my missing music tracks!

3m+ trip... Forgot to add the polypore spores.

gano6.png

I have this insane desire to go dungeoneering and work on getting some of my shields

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I think I need someone to take me under their wing with glacors. I died twice trying to kill one glacor and am so close to admitting I must be mildly retarded for letting that happen.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Forgot to take a picture of gano run 7, but made 4.9m from it... What was awesome was the 31 clean torstol drop I got near the end.

Did my monthly troll invasion run and got 77.6k dung xp from doing the 7 hard waves. I mow sit within 101.5k xp from 100 dung. I also clocked myself doing them in 12 minutes... not bad, but if I had claws I bet I would have gotten it down to under 10 minutes.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I think I am rather pleased to see I got dragon claws for 11.3m and my onyx ring for 6.5m. Only got 4.9m to my name now. SCRATCH THOSE ITEMS OFFFFFFFFFFF!

dclawsonyxring.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The fact that you basically only have 120 DG left for comp is pretty awesome. I've still got livid farm and a whole bunch of other stuff to do in addition to skilling haha.

Are you planning on focusing on 120 DG in one go or splitting it up?

Trollbomber.png

The fact that you basically only have 120 DG left for comp is pretty awesome. I've still got livid farm and a whole bunch of other stuff to do in addition to skilling haha.

Are you planning on focusing on 120 DG in one go or splitting it up?

I want to focus on 120 dg all together, but I know in the back of my mind I couldn't possibly do that :P. After I get my steadfast, glaiven, ragefire, armadyl battlestaff I think I'll start getting heavily into it. BXPW is an exception because I'll be doing that to help skip some of the crazy boredom and and angsty dgers out there. Between dging I want to work on merchanting so at least my time is being used somewhat more efficiently.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I went with EoE and got 100 dg. I'm trying to work on getting another team to get my third bind. After that back to ganos for a bit.

100dg.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I went from 101-120 DG over last Feb to June, just doing a few floors everyday. If you DG heavily, and then play through some of the new updates as they come out, you should be able to get through it quite quickly without burnout.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I went from 101-120 DG over last Feb to June, just doing a few floors everyday. If you DG heavily, and then play through some of the new updates as they come out, you should be able to get through it quite quickly without burnout.

Yeah I plan on doing that. I'm not an uber hardcore skiller who disregards updates. I just tend to disregard clan events :P.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png