Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Nice setup. :) I never had enough accomodation to afford those robes. Lol. Liking the new DFS look as well. :thumbup:

Congrats on getting 300 rank!

Yeah I think overall I must have spent anywhere from 6-12m on rank 300.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I love it when the lag I get is PURELY from my network and I get to watch everyone else move freely, but I can't do a JACK thing...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Breaking for a bit. Got 11 floors left over f30, one of which needs unlocking. I'm sitting at 765k from 101 and I'm thinking that if I do only 1-2 deaths per floor I'll just barely hit 101. My goal for tonight/tomorrow morning is do do them floors and hit 101 dungeoneering.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Been dging a bit with friends and managed to do a few 21-22 minute floors. I'm pretty impressed by the improvement, but I want to get down to the teens.

Also while waiting for my team lineup I did my SoF and got this:

sof10m.png

Sitting at 132.3k tokens and trying to make a mad dash to set up for bxpw. I'm thinking once I do f40-51 I'll just relax and dg without trying to get mad times.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

That's amazing! I have yet to get even a rare reward. :P

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Aaaand here we go! Just finishing C1ing 31,32 and redoing f50 to unlock f51. I plan on doing f51, waiting for the multiplier and then turning in.

101dg.png

I forsee it taking 5 floors max to go from 101-102. Then I'm thinking the rest of the 10 hours for 103/104.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

212k tokens and 329k from 102 dung. I"m off for a break. Hopefully a few friends are running a bunch of occults because thats pretty much what I got left. I'm hoping after I do ab2 f30-35 and occ f36-45 this I'll have 103 dg.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

f31-35 ab2 and 4 occ left. I'm sitting at 990k from 103 dg and 281.4k tokens. I'll probably get it after two warps after I reset.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I was going to save my tokens to go on a shopping "spree", but I wanted to just buy what I wanted first. I'm thinking the next things I plan on buying are a chaotic maul for fun when I PVM and after that the bonecrusher for when I decide to slay again.

cks.png

Meh...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

You know I never proclaimed to be a great DGer, but when you can't kill the hanging gazer boss without repeatedly dying you really suck. I ended up breaking and buying the bonecrusher first instead of the chaotic maul. I figured I might as well get it for when I go out slaying and want easier access to drops. Now I'm sitting with 61k tokens

bonecrusher.png

I should definitely have 103 by the end of bxpw. Sitting at 819k from leveling with 3 ab2 and 4 occ left. I'm guessing I'll average 90k per floor and 20k for c1 rushing f1-30... That leaves like 190k left to get which is easily obtained in two warps.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ok so I guess I didn't get 103 by the end of bxpw. The standings are in and I sit with 1 ab, 3 occ left to do, 85k/200k tokens left for eeks (was highly suggested over cm) and 536k from 103. Sooo I'm still for certain the next two warps after I reset will get me 103.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well here it is... I suspect 104 sometime after the next reset. 146.5k tokens and I'm thinking 5 good warps for eeks

103dgn.png

I've been feeling that nagging pull to break and just do slayer. I might just try and hold off until after 105 dg which ironically should be after getting my eeks, cm and maaaybe my fss. I might have to dig into 106 a bit for that last one. Did the calculations of xp and turns out I'll have to go 399k into 106 for my ffs. I think I can manage that!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I really am struggling to see the benefits of dging past maybe 108. I honestly don't see much use in all of the rewards. Right now I have the chaotic rapier, chaotic crossbow, chaotic shield, coal bag, gem bag, bonecrusher, longbow sight, scroll of cleansing, scroll of life, scroll of augury, scroll of rigour, scroll of renewal, arcane stream necklace, spirit cape and I think that is it. I'm going to post on the help subforum to see if anyone can make a list of uses for all of the dg rewards.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well I managed to just get my eagle-eye kiteshield just before having to leave for work tonight.

eeks.png

I guess the next thing I'm getting is my chaotic maul. I'm still a bit confused on what to get next since everything else that I could go for seems secondary and of little use. One idea mentioned that I liked, but I strongly believe should definitely be reserved for later was buying placeholders for things like bonecrusher, arcane stream, etc.

Also dungeoneering officially makes its way past magic at just over 20m xp. Next up is defense at just over 23m xp. I guess passing other skills is a bit motivational in a strange way...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well it seems I've made some considerable progress in what I'll be doing with my tokens now thanks to a bunch of good people on the help subforums. So here is the lineup I think I've settled with:

Herbicide

T1-8 Blazer ring class

T8-10 Berserker ring class

Chaotic Maul

T8-10 Blazer ring class

Chaotic Staff

Farseer Kiteshield

T10 Desperado

... After that I'm going to buy a few placeholders and then all my tokens will go to xp i think.

Also I'm going to be on the hunt for primal battleaxe and a celestial surgebox.

Should be somewhere past 109 dg when all these buy out.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ok so anyways I got up late and did a couple floors before work. I managed to go out dunging with a bunch of amazing friends and pulling off a complete 15:31 minute dung. I ended up getting herbicide and T6 blazer ring off of those two floors. Now I just need 25550 tokens for T7 and 8 blazer. Once that's done I'm get to work on getting 292k tokens for T9 and 10 berserker ring.

herbicideh.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ok so I guess Ill post an update status: I managed to finish maxing out all of te easy and medium temple trekking adventures. I also managed to get the full constructors garb which will be posted here soon, too.

I've been contemplating doing the 500 byte burns for the blister wood Mac upgrade as well. With all of these side ventures I'm wondering if I should give in and start working on the Completionist trim reqs when I break from dg. Honestly it all seems worthless in the face of 5000 castlewars games.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Nice. =) Should get the full lumberjack outfit next.

I also need to burn those 500 things still. Hope it isn't a requirement for the upcoming tasks. :S

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.