Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Oh .. does it have a useful teleport that helps when fishing?

Teleports to mining guild entrance. I use varrock tabs to bank.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Sooo... 750 or so rocktail sold for 2.2m, 1.8m on me = whip vine.

Lets check that one off!

Next up I think will be full armadyl. Kinda dreading it because there are mercenary teasers and people might be buying it up.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just went ahead and spent 35.5m on full armadyl thanks to an awefully nice friend of mine. Damn teaser is putting a kink in my plans and didn't want to pay out the ass for the set later. Guess I'll consider myself having armadyl bought and just need to camp ganodermic beasts to pay off my debt. Just got to buy onyx ring and claws now.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Bandos trip break... Still commencing just waiting for my my friend to regear because he got spanked lol. It ended becuase he got re-spanked lmfao. In the end I think I came out with 500k in loot. He was doing the banking and logged on me with that shard... Not like its worth much.

gss11.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Very close to max cape, good luck with that.

And have fun camping ganos, still a good, consistent money-maker :)

Yup I hear anywhere between 2-3m an hour as long as your lucky to get the higher end good drops. Once I pay off my debt I'll probably camp them and buy my claws and onyx ring. I figured the effigies will be good for agility too.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Within 9 hours of 99 fishing and to help break the monotony ive been setting up my bank for upcoming updates, putting sets of armor in my house, raising familiars and putting them in there also. I wanted to post a pic of my baby blue I just got grown, but I failed at that. I still have to raise all three god birds, chameleon, and currently working on my raven. I might venture back into the fight caves to get a second fire cape to get me a trek jad... Wish I had an abyssal head too so I can have an abyssal minion, but I never got a drop from them.

Right now I'm sitting at 41 bank slots and thinking of dumping my herblore habitat stuff. Right now the plan is after 99 fish I'm going to camp ganos to make about 100m. I'm guessing that's about 50 hours worth and I'll fill my bank on effigies to use on 99 agility and the remnants of it on 100 dung.

Also... Put void deflector on the item list for arma gear.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

99 fishing guys! Do you know what that means? One more 99 until max cape... One more level too! Just need to push my way from 98 to 99 agility and its mine! 1019k agility xp as I type this. I plan on visiting the red sandstone mine after nabbing my fishing cape, then its off to check my kingdom, sort through the collection and go do troll invasion for 75k agility xp.

99fishing.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Guthix raptor grown! Now to work on my chameleon and put my red egg into the incubator. 345k to 99 agility... I am starting to contemplate going for 104m in all skills.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I will be maxing out tomorrow around 10am est on world 87. if anyone is interested in comin hit me up. I should be on around 6:30am to get the last 200k xp to 99 agility.

After this its off to nolife dung for 120. I got everything else for comp cape. I'm a bit intrigued by how the fight kiln will be like because jad was hard for me and that'll be the only comp cape req left besides 120 dung.

Anyone know of any guides for obtaining the safe pvp armours? Preferably quick methods?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Obtained the 50k I needed for 99 agility from the Elder Kiln quest with help from the early bird special.

99agilityw.png

Here is me and my max cape :o

maxcapeemote.png

I'm stoked... Now to beat the Fight Kiln and work on the rest of my goals and completionist cape.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Fight Kiln will fix that :thumbup:

GOGOGOGO

I got all the supplies I think, but I want to get some bank before I go so I don't get too disappointed in the loss of supplies. I also need my chaotic shields and get my onyx i just in case my obby ring dies.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wow mate grats on maxing. :) You worked hard and definitely deserve that awesome cape. Perhaps we can DG together sometime. :grin:

GL on getting the new cape!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Wow mate grats on maxing. :) You worked hard and defiantly deserve that awesome cape. Perhaps we can DG together sometime. :grin:

GL on getting the new cape!

Yeah definitely... Going on my first fight kiln run innn... 4 hours? Just need to stock up a bit, grab my daily flasks, condense some, but a fresh polypore and head in.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Died on wave 8 i think... Using purely gano. I think i should bring my bandos next time to tank range hits when fighting the kets. I get so sorely disappointed with stuff like this...

Oh and I also obtained my second fire cape for tzrek jad, but have yet to get him. I'm thinking of camping minigames for my armor pieces.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Died on jad number one due to some freaky area lag. I can't seem to stay logged into the tzhaar area without it sending me to the lobby after 3-5 minutes... I can't express how irritated I am with this because this is a major Completionist cape goal of mine. I really want this before I go on to do 120 dung.

On another note I got my second firecape for tzrek jad a couple days ago. Meant to save a pic, but forgot.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png