construction

jij29

hey... i'm getting 92 pray (halfway for the money yay :D) but now i started thinking...

would it be better to get con to the lvl needed for gilded altar (75?) or would it be better to use an open house

construction atm is 60

slay_jijy.png

The supplies needed for a Gilded Alter will cost you over 1m; if you have extra money for that, then buy it; the alter will probably come in handy in the future and will save you time rather than looking for an open house.

A Gilded Alter will also allow you to tele to your house rather than run from portal to bank in, I assume, Yanille.

I'm not sure how often people open their houses to others, so it might be hard finding some at times.

I also recall an update made (somehow) restricting the use of more than one person using another persons alter; I may absolutely wrong about this though.

Also, you're fine getting 72 con and using a spicy stew to get you to 75, to make a gilded alter.

71 works to, but getting a +5 bonus from stews are rare and a +6 bonus is darn near impossible.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

The supplies needed for a Gilded Alter will cost you over 1m; if you have extra money for that, then buy it; the alter will probably come in handy in the future and will save you time rather than looking for an open house.

A Gilded Alter will also allow you to tele to your house rather than run from portal to bank in, I assume, Yanille.

I'm not sure how often people open their houses to others, so it might be hard finding some at times.

I also recall an update made (somehow) restricting the use of more than one person using another persons alter; I may absolutely wrong about this though.

Also, you're fine getting 72 con and using a spicy stew to get you to 75, to make a gilded alter.

71 works to, but getting a +5 bonus from stews are rare and a +6 bonus is darn near impossible.

You're forgetting about the Crystal Saw which adds another +3, so in total you can get it as low as level 66. I got my Construction to level 72 and used the crystal saw for mine. Although sine I got it I've gotten 75 construction anyway.

bGmskuB.gif

You're forgetting about the Crystal Saw which adds another +3 so in total you can get it as low as level 66. I got my Construction to level 72 and used the crystal saw for mine. Although sine I got it I've gotten 75 construction anyway.

Oops, of course.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

I got mine at 69 using a crystal saw and tea from the highest level shelves

Same here. I tried using stews to much frustration and waste of time. I don't recommend trying at 67. Get 69 or 70 for a even number. :grin:

vettro.png