5th February: New Runescape Poll

Neos_Matrix

Huge waste of a poll in my opinion. Jagex's polls are one of the biggest ways for the company to get insight directly from their players, be it F2P or P2P.

They should be using it to their advantage to help make the game more enjoyable for those who play it, not waste it on adverts that no one cares about anyway. I know it is a source of their money, but really, do not get your players involved with that type of stuff.

Even if the poll is something as simple as "When was the last time you visited the Mining Guild?", at least it is contributing to the game.

Big_Stingman.png

I'm not from US or UK, so I have no idea what Taco Bell is <_<

So, I kinda rushed it. Besides, they're probably going to change the adverts a bit. :mellow:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

LOL since when did anybody order food online?

Am I the only one who orders a pizza when I can't be bothered to cook or leave my room every now and then?

Ordinarily you would use a phone; I've never heard ordering fast food online. I've seen ordering groceries online, but not resturant food.

I usually order New York pizza online. It's what most people do in Holland, as you can easily immediately pay online too.

And I usually eat my meals while playing RS too. So this poll isn't as misplaced as some of you think. Remember this game is also played by people who don't have their parents cooking dinner for them every day.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif