5th February: New Runescape Poll

Neos_Matrix

Well, the poll was really weird, it was about food. Then once I submitted my answer in a message saying;

"Many thanks for helping us with this poll. We believe it is important to include you in our advertising and marketing decisions. Your answers will allow us to choose adverts that are suitable to you"

I can't imagine ads saying, 'Eat at Mcdonalds' or 'Eat at Burger King, and get a free 1 month Runescape Membership!' That would be too epic <_<

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Don't drink much soda at all... If I do I just get sprite. Root beer gives me major headaches.

Fast food? Not much either, maybe once a month but It really depends on if I want it or not. I usually go to a Mexican place that has sweaty illegal immigrants working there, or jack in the box... I would go to In-N-Out but it's too far :(

The last time we ordered something online was about 5 years ago.

Asked how often I order fast food online, there wasnt a "never" option. :x

Had no idea what I should pick so I just chose something at random.

Wonder what they will do with the results.

Asked how often I order fast food online, there wasnt a "never" option. :x

Had no idea what I should pick so I just chose something at random.

Yeah, I found that to be weird. I've never ordered online. Mainly because I live in the middle of nowhere, and anytime I see and ad to order food online, the place isn't anywhere near me.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

[...]

Next weeks update;

New foods and more revenue for jagex. Care to take a guess?

Seriously though. I was sort of surprised when I seen this pool. A while back I had always felt as if jagex considered speaking about brand names to be blasphemy. Not in the literal sense of the word of course.

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

I'd love to see a mountain dew; game fuel version for runescape :D

image_mountaindewgamefuel_hordered_official11.jpg

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

A pretty stupid poll tbh :mellow:

Most like to drink... water. Because that's just what I drink in general.

I don't drink fizzy drinks.

I just eat when I'm hungry or it's dinner... not when I'm playing RS as some specific reason...

I go to McDonalds maybe once a month, sometimes more when I have the money.

LOL since when did anybody order food online?

Yeah this is useful information. :rolleyes:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Why was root beer not included in the fizzy drinks section? and also, WTFBBQ? Has Jagex run out of poll ideas? Does anyone actually eat meals while playing Runescape? You can order fast food online?!?

I found some dumbness...

So what does less than once a month mean?

wtfne.png

once a month = 1

so what does less then once a month mean?

P.s. they have an " I don't eat fast food"

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

I found some dumbness...

So what does less than once a month mean?

[hide]wtfne.png[/hide]

once a month = 1

so what does less then once a month mean?

P.s. they have an " I don't eat fast food"

it means less than once a month. You know, like 0.5 times a month, or once every 2 months, or 6 times a year for example.

I don't see what's wrong with not eating fast food. You must be tired. :P

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

Am I the only one who orders a pizza when I can't be bothered to cook or leave my room every now and then?

Ordinarily you would use a phone; I've never heard ordering fast food online. I've seen ordering groceries online, but not resturant food.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The Big Mac...requires level 55 cooking and heals 15?

Temporarily lose 15 agility levels also :thumbup:

As for the poll, I too never ordered online for fast food :mellow: i didn't even know you could. When I play, I usually drink water and eat chips or candy :D

Who needs a big mac when you can get Frogburgers? :P

I don't fit in any of those categories, cuz i'm not a fat American.

I'm F2P and i never eat fast food and not so often popular brands of fizzy drinks. Bitter lemon is my favourite drink.

Slim lined good educated Europeans FTW :thumbsup:

greedy44.png

Am I the only one who orders a pizza when I can't be bothered to cook or leave my room every now and then?

Ordinarily you would use a phone; I've never heard ordering fast food online. I've seen ordering groceries online, but not resturant food.

Never heard of just-eat.co.uk ?

I order less than once a month but i've been using them for quite a few years, it's so much easier and you don't have to repeat your order umpteen times like you would over the phone.

Edit: Oops, 16 orders in 2009, you can tell from the points earned i have a favourite dish i always order :razz:

59636537.jpg

Orc.png

Why was root beer not included in the fizzy drinks section? and also, WTFBBQ? Has Jagex run out of poll ideas? Does anyone actually eat meals while playing Runescape? You can order fast food online?!?

UHHH YEA.

When I get home from work with my food, I eat while checking TIF or logging onto RuneScape. I used to drink a lot of soda while playing RuneScape; now I drink almost none while on RS, and just drink soda instead.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge