Black Dragons

skylor12344

I have a task of 66 Black dragons to kill but i was wondering if it would be better to kill the baby dragons or the adult black dragons in the evil chickens lair. I would perfer to melee them as it allows me to train purely defence(which im getting to 99 at the moment) however is range on long-range is better i would also be willing to use that. Here is the 3 diffrent methods i will be using, i would like to know which one would be the best to get this task finished(assuming i kill adult black dragons)

Methods:

Melee 1:

Slayer Helm

Prossy top

Prossy legs

Dragon boots

Ardy cape 3

Glory

Barrows gloves

Warrior ring / slayer ring / wealth

whip

ADS

Melee 2:(safespot)

Slayer helm

Fighter Torso

Torag Legs

Dragon boots

Barrows gloves

Obby cape

Warrior ring / slayer ring / wealth

Dragon Hally

Range:

Slayer Helm

Black d'hide top

Black d'hide leg

Snakeskin boots

barrows gloves

wealth / slayer ring

Accumulator

Rune c'bow

ADS

Broad Bolts / Ruby(e)

yea but really the biggest thing is d bones are 5k each and u always have that chance for a visage drop. Plus there is normally always people killing the baby blk dragons in the CT when i go down there which makes the task take even longer.

I kill baby blacks as well, the people there are usually killing greens and the blacks just tend to get in the way. Remember to take a terrorbird (cheap BOB) and kill some greens while you are there, leave the hides and pick up all the bones. I find that I dont need food but I have a SGS, just take a few monks (if you dont have a SGS/EE) and you can finish the task quickly.

If you were to range them, why on earth would you use the slayer helmet? Get an archers helm or a god coif. Range void would be better if you can get that.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Well, first off, don't use a slayer helm on Method 3. It doesn't help with range at all, a God Coif or armadyl helm would be best there. I would go with method 1 for speed, but you'll need prayer potions and antifires. Number two is much more cost effective. If you decide to use Method 2, switch the Torag Legs with Bandos Tassets or nothing at all. No need to waste your Barrows.

I go to the evil chicken's lair and kill them and make a nice profit each task, although it does take a long time to kill them

I used

Slayer helm

glory

prossy top

prossy legs

dboots

whip

anti-dragonfire

barrows gloves

and any ring

Use anti fire pots and prayer pots and you'll be fine

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Well, first off, don't use a slayer helm on Method 3. It doesn't help with range at all, a God Coif or armadyl helm would be best there. I would go with method 1 for speed, but you'll need prayer potions and antifires. Number two is much more cost effective. If you decide to use Method 2, switch the Torag Legs with Bandos Tassets or nothing at all. No need to waste your Barrows.

Slayer helm gives the extra damage that the other items dont and accuracy isnt that bad using it. I cant afford bandos tassets and i dont mind using my barrows legs because i can easily afford to repair them.

Slayer helm gives the extra damage that the other items dont and accuracy isnt that bad using it. I cant afford bandos tassets and i dont mind using my barrows legs because i can easily afford to repair them.

What extra damage? Are you talking about the 15% to ATTACK and STRENGTH?

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]