Gilded Altar Training Method

Dexek

'ello I recently decided to start training prayer (51-95). I'm beginning my 3rd day of prayer training on a gilded altar, and am nearly 83 prayer. The method of using house tabs, duel rings, and another player's POH with gilded altar which they continually light seems to be working quite well. I can always find a house, and the burners are always lit. However, I haven't been playing Runescape for a number of months, so I was curious if there is a better method. Would it be better to use my own gilded altar and house? Is there a method for noting bones that would be significantly faster experience for myself?

I've already bought all the bones required, so I'm definitely in for the long haul. I should have asked earlier, but I was quite satisfied with my method. If anyone knows of a better method for prayer training with the gilded altar, I would appreciate some feedback. If you feel this is the best method, then please post saying so as well. Thanks. :^_^:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

nothing wrong with your method. I just prefer having my own altar because I have more control over when the candles are lit

I'd imagine traveling to your own house is slightly faster as well, but nothing noticeable

other than that bring a beast of burden to carry bones for you?

you can empty the BoB w/o interrupting your altaring too which is nice

Naaxi.png

Thanks. I figured having to light my own burners and it only being me (I think they last a shorter time with less people) would slow down my training. The houses I usually use have over 50 people at a time. I also have telly set to the portal, so I just click to go to a friends house. The "new" feature where the friends name stays and is just clickable is quite nice. I appreciate the feedback. :thumbsup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png