Possibly a stupid question

SeanyTheSailor

I don't farm often but when I no my herbs have never gotten disease, so i'm wondering do I need to worry about it or can i go about my business?

Sorry if this sounds stupid/seems obvious.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Herbs can and will get diseased, but usually it's better not to worry about that. If you happen to run across them while they're diseased, go ahead and cure. Otherwise, don't bother.

Ok thanks, because im considering farming ranarrs as an extra source of income

also unless anyone has some suggestions/ comments im closing this

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

No no no! Not with ranarrs! Or snaps either when you get there.

If you want to ignore your ranarr, I stronglly recommend doing the quest, I think it is My Arm's Big Adventure, that gives you access to the disease-free herb patch on top of the troll stronghold. Save the regular herb patches for things that are not as valuable because they can get disease and you will kick yourself.

I strongly recommend remembering to wield your magic secateurs as you harvest your herbs. The extra yield will be apparent over time (and more yield is also more picking experience as well as more money/ things to make your potions with).

No no no! Not with ranarrs! Or snaps either when you get there.

If you want to ignore your ranarr, I stronglly recommend doing the quest, I think it is My Arm's Big Adventure, that gives you access to the disease-free herb patch on top of the troll stronghold. Save the regular herb patches for things that are not as valuable because they can get disease and you will kick yourself.

I strongly recommend remembering to wield your magic secateurs as you harvest your herbs. The extra yield will be apparent over time (and more yield is also more picking experience as well as more money/ things to make your potions with).

What's more important is the average profit per seed.