Envy vs Ascension

Foster123111

lmao! Expected! Expected ! grats envy

ascension doesnt have organisation.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/258191-twrkcr-declares-on-ascension/page__st__20

Thanks for the fight Envy, atleast you have enough balls to war us unlike KCR.

u cant even beat envy! how much more if ur fighting kcr! lmao!

Hm, how much more; You haven't fought Envy yet (Envy will wreck you if you do fight; that's a given), so it's safe to say that Ascension would wreck/dominate/destroy you in a full out.

Before you respond to me, how much more excuses and trolling are you going to keep throwing out until you fight us? Quit being scared and fight us in our timezone (we fought in yours the last time). You and your clan are nothing but talk and no action to back it up. It's really a joke though, you have over 100 members with retireds, and you won't even fight a clan that has 50 members in their timezone. Lmao? Scared much?

Aceofspades-1.png

Ascension Forums || IRC: #rs-ascension on SwiftIRC || Ascension Memberlist

^ It's a 30 minute cap.

Grats :)

Yeah, I got that lol. I suppose that the benefit of the doubt should be given and the person he said that to should just be assumed to have come late...But having recently fought a clan that used similar tactics to boost their ending opts in a time-cap fight, I'm skeptical.

Don't mind me, I'm a suspicious person by nature. :smile:

Lol nah airy (Weebechillin) told me if its 1 min left i'll just wait at bh bank for you guys since you guys are nearly over. So I told them to just come up for ending as they never knew about the ending opts rule

byakuyar.gif

[ Join Clan Envy Today ]

modcrown.pngClan Envy Leader || Clan Europe Member

again like i said: u cant even beat envy! how much more if ur fighting kcr! lmao!

Ascension would wreck/dominate/destroy you in a full out? asc is a joke! we massacred ur clan already! lmao! -->

asc started trolling us, we aint gonna stop ti'll ur clan dies! ohh fyi every1 knows that 9pm est is not our timezone, hoping to see ur asc clan in our timezone like today...

as expected u guys r un-organized clan..

44444.png

again like i said: u cant even beat envy! how much more if ur fighting kcr! lmao!

Ascension would wreck/dominate/destroy you in a full out? asc is a joke! we massacred ur clan already! lmao! -->

asc started trolling us, we aint gonna stop ti'll ur clan dies! ohh fyi every1 knows that 9pm est is not our timezone, hoping to see ur asc clan in our timezone like today...

44444.png

Congrats on seeing me, want a prize?

Maybe a cookie perhaps? GTFO this topic, fail troll.

Ascension was not out, just me and like 1 more person. We just wanted to follow SOK but we saw you instead.

And thought we would mess with you guys since you guys take everything seriously. Looks like mission complete.

:D

Hi I'm Angelo, Proud cafq0zh5.gifFounder of Ascension

leftnd.pngrightsc.png
2k4ok1.png

44444.png

Ascension was not out, just me and like 1 more person. We just wanted to follow SOK but we saw you instead.

And thought we would mess with you guys since you guys take everything seriously. Looks like mission complete.

cool story! we killed all ur members and u run to non multi! lmao!

44444.png

Some kill pics would help backup your statement.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

44444.png

what are you on about..?

44444.png

stop making stories . you can't even back up your words :) your clan is a failure

Ascension Site Ascension Application Ascension Irc : #rs-ascension

44444.png

Lol you make our topics fun to read everytime you troll. Seriously.

lmao at kcr. quit flamming asc will ya u got pwnt badly by me n about 20-35 others at w141 the other day. if u cant beat peeps at w141 who aint usin ts/vent or without as good a organisation as u then who can ya beat? seriosly u got pwnt bad i seem to recall first war was 23-24 startin to us with 2 lvl 30s n u got pwnt 9-0 n 2nd war was 37-27 n u lost 20-0 so quit the flame will ya.

envy42.png