fighter torso

daryl_r_j

I know that most consider it overatted ... and i myself have said that to my cousin plenty of times. However my question is against an npc such as moss giants or other easy to kill things would it be worth the time investment in getting one for the 4 strength bonus?

im 94 combat bythe way

If you already have it, might as well use it. If not, no it's not worth it.

+4 str isn't enough to make you hit one more point of damage. But get it anyways, barb assault ftw >.>

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

4+ hours for +4 strength bonus isn't worth it. Especially for things like moss giants... +4 strength bonus is only one higher max hit and it's not like you need that extra one higher max hit to kill a moss giant.

+4 str probably will increase your max by 1 or 2. A better idea, if you want that boost, is to simply buy a Berserker Ring or pray Superhuman Strength.

if you have a BCP then dont bother getting it unless you are ownage at the game

if your dont have a BCP you should get it i have a torso and i got a BCP and sometime i just let my BCP out for some cash from tiem to time and just use the torso it is pretty much the same just BCP give better def and one prayer stat

I am Pure I am True I am all Over You...

I am Fear in the Night I am Bringer of Light

Duality64

Level 134

We are the Nightmare, the Chosen Silence

We are the Night

the sooner you get torso the more useful it willb ecome in the longterm

^

If u can't afford a bcp (like me) torso !ftw! :thumbsup: (i got full ba anyway <_< )

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

At my stats and without the BCP i constantly find myself using the Torso. At 85 defence i didnt take much damage from mobs while using it and at 90+(96 atm) i very rarely take damage unless im fighting a high damaging + high accuracy mob. Torso +bunyip +ee = no problem for most enemys xD

If you love Barbarian Assault, you should get it. It is worth it, seeing as it saves you 20M on a BCP, and if you really need a defence bonus, just switch it out with a better platebody, +1 to your max hit may make fighting go faster, but maybe by only 1-2k exp per hour