What's up guys, been a while. Any good artists out here?

MonkeySam

Not sure if anyone remembers me, been a good while since I've used tipit. I used to be on here as Monkey_933. Well besides that, I'm getting a tattoo but I'm a horrible artist. I've been looking for some good sketches but I can't find any. I don't skateboard as much as I used to but it's a big passion of mine so what I'm getting is a skull (you know what the zero company skulls look like) butt basically a skull with a bandana and the bandana hanging down the side and I want it to say "zero" in droopy/grafitti letters.

Not sure if anyone on here would feel like doing something like this but if ya have some spare time it'd be much appreciated, or if you just want to practice. I'm just looking for idea's and whichever picture I think I would like the best. Thanks, if ya member me give me a holla. ;)

monkeysam.jpg

Wow dude. I'm super duper confused lol. I don't know this new layout. Been a while since I've used TIF. haha

Btw make me a sig foo.

Next time it's like 3 am and I'm bored I will.

I'll see if I can get a mod to move this.

I suppose I could help you with this, but to be honest, my experience with graffiti lettering is quite low.

If you could send me some examples of what you're looking for, the lettering style, and the skull/bandana thing, that'd help a lot. Then I know what you're looking for style-wise.

No guarantees, but I could always give it a shot.

tipitsigte0.png