Bank pages

tintmangbpack

I know there are tons of people like me that have really unorganized banks because they are either too lazy to organize or have organized it but it gets unorganized fast because of new items etc.. I think one way that would make this really easy if there were pages on the bank. Like fishing and in there you could put your pole, nets, cages, fish. and you could have one for runes and magic, range, melee, quest items, crafting, mining, etc. I think this would be an awesome update that wouldn't be that hard to do but would make banking a lot easier.

Any thoughts?

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Nah there is no reasonn to fix something thats not broken. and somethings come under multiply catgorys and people just don't care

if that was the case we would never get new updates. Anywyas this is a suggestion not a bug.

With items that belong under multiple catergories there would be a miscellanious page. Or you could just put it under the page where you think it makes the most sense.

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Nah there is no reasonn to fix something thats not broken. and somethings come under multiply catgorys and people just don't care

if that was the case we would never get new updates. Anywyas this is a suggestion not a bug.

That logic...doesn't make sense. How is updating, by bringing in something new, fixing something?

"I'm going to buy me a new pair of shoes!"

"Why? Your feet aren't broken."

See what I mean?

That logic...doesn't make sense. How is updating, by bringing in something new, fixing something?

"I'm going to buy me a new pair of shoes!"

"Why? Your feet aren't broken."

See what I mean?

thnx for agreeing with me

f2p = little bank = not manny lost items = easy find back.

p2p = huge bank (3x?) = to mutch places for lost stuff and junk = not easy finding back...

i thing it would b there own problem... i like it on this way

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined